Scary night and missing princess

Princess of Boyschool

She is walking in the dark pavement towards the comfort room---when she felt like someone is following her but when she looks back there is no one.

“’Kay that’s weird” she said and breathes deep “that is just my imagination” she said and starts walking but now she feels that someone is looking at her and she turns around and saw a shadow. Without thinking she ran towards the Comfort room and locked the door.

“That is just a result of my crazy imagination!” She convinces herself and urinated after that she washed her hands and face “that is just my imagination but the shadow?” she felt a goose bumps “It can’t be true—it’s too late I am just tired that is why I am hallucinating.”

She was about to open the door when she notices there has a shadow behind the door and felt her hair stands up.

“That could be Hong ki” with eyes closed she opens the door and saw the three people standing there.

(They are the guys who are having grudge with Shin Hye ..Remember on the chapter nine.)

“At it is just you guys---I thought its Hong ki” Shin Hye said softly.

She was about to pass the three people when the one with a cap holds her hand tight” now the your princes are not here to protect you----what are you going to do now?” he gave a devilish grin as he covers Shin Hye ‘s mouth with a handkerchief having a medicine.

She looks to the tree people as her vision blurs ----then black out.

One of the three caries shin Hye away and unknowingly a pair of eyes saw the incident.

♥♥♥ Hong Ki’s P.O.V.♥♥♥

“ It’s been half hour since shin hye doesn’t come back so I decided to follow her but when I saw she is being surrounded by our three schoolmates and from afar  seeing Shin Hye got abducted by those three goons I really wanted to fight them but as on my current situation---three to one---for sure I will be dead in no time so” he murmurs to himself as he goes back to the room to asks for help.

When he came to the room he wakes up everyone “Wake up! Shin hye is being kidnap!” he said to fully awake the senses of the newly awake friends.

“What?” Niel asks?

“Shin Hye is kidnap?”  Geun Suk voiced as he clears his eyes.

“But how? The guards are guarding the gates and no tresspasers can come in.” Yong hwa said.

“Could it be someone that hates her?” Baekhyun voiced.

“How could they hate shin Hye? She is sweet and fun to be with” Ki-bum voiced as he uses his jacket.

“Do you know something Baekhyun?” Jonghyun asks

“I don’t know but when we are eating our cake earlier there are three guys looking at shin hye with sharp eyes.”

“Three guys?----yeah! They must be the three people that I saw kidnap shinhye”

“Should we tell the faculty staff?” Yong hwa asks Geun suk.

“No—I guess we must search for them first and if things can be resolved we will hide this incident--- but if they will refuse they will be expelled due to their conduct.” Geun  suk said.

“so where did you last saw shin Hye?” Jonghyun asks Hong ki.

“I last saw them carrying g shin Hye going to the fire exit” Hong ki said.

“We must start searching for them now--- and the plan that will be on the  spot”.

They were staring to search for shin hye.

Shin hye opens her eyes "Where am i?" she looks to her surroundings and saw boxes ---tons of boxes "I might be in a storage room"

She was tied in a chair with a handkerchief.

 

"It's good that you are already awake" the leader of the goons speaks.

"Let go of me you idiot!--- If i will get out of here I will surely crash your face!" Shin hye said angrily.

"Too sad you're not free--- you can't do anything! stupid!" he said in a sarcastic tone.

"Stupid yet pretty!" Shin hye said with the same tone she was annoying him to the max.

"Bad news the seven are looking for her" one of the follower of the leader speaks he was panting.

"I see.. the Princes are looking for this" he said sarcastically."they have such bad eye---wasting time to this useless persona."

the other one came "I guess they haven't had clues yet but in any moment they will reach here--what should we do?" he was panicking.

 

"Told you this was not a good idea" one of the followers said.

"i agree with him things might be settled if we will let go of her" the panicking one said.

"cowards!"

"Why won't we start to have fun with this stupid girl?" the leader said and holds her jaw "where should we hit first...the abdomen of the face?"

he was raising his fist and shin hye is getting ready to receive a strong punch.

"If only I am free from this tie i'll can surely protect myself"