The door! and behind it

Princess of Boyschool

With eyes closed Shin Hye is expecting to be hit by the goon’s leader strong punch but one inch before the fist of the guy ---one of his followers pulls the chair where shin Hye sits.

“Why did you did that?!” the leader shouts he was shocked and truly annoyed.

“I can’t stand it—she is a girl we should not hurt her” he said.

“And our only plan is just to let her go away from the seven princes so that you can join them---but things like this are so overboard.” The other follower said.

“So this is the reason why you kidnapped me? Just to kept me stay away with the seven?” Shin Hye gave a grin—annoyed grin.

“What are you smiling about?” the leader shouts to her.

“Such lowlife” Shin Hye said while looking at the leader with sharp eyes--- if sharp eyes can kill a person this stupid leader is surely dead a minute ago.

Meanwhile the seven separated and looks for the missing princess. They searched for her in every room to room but they can’t find her

♥♥♥ In the lobby♥♥♥

“Where could they brought her?” ki-bum voiced.

“we had roam around this building but we haven’t find her” Jonghyun voiced.

“If only I went to them and saved her---before she was abducted by those three.” Hong ki blames himsef.

“Come on that is not your fault---you knew that you will beat up and lose to those three so it is still a wise decision.” Niel comforts him.

“Anyway—we need to start agin and look for her she might be hidden in somewhere near here” Yong hwa voiced.

“You got a point...She might be in an storage room far from the building --- because if I were the lead of the three I will surely bring here to an isolated place where no one could suspect.” Baekhyun voiced.

“But all of the rooms we already checked it” Geun Suk said and thinks.

“Wait?---- when I was roaming around earlier I saw a blueprint on a frame” Hong ki voiced.

“What are we looking for Blue’s clues?” Baekhyun teases “blue print??--- where did you saw one?”

“Easy there—I think I saw it beside the head dorm’s room.”

♥♥♥ In the old storage room♥♥♥

“Just a little more” She said to herself as she is loosening the handkerchief tied in her hands why applying friction with the sharp edge of a broken  glass that she found near her.

The three are arguing because the two wants’ to stop the thing that they did and free her but the leader is so persistent.

“Why do you really want to be one of the seven?” one of the followers voiced.

“They are just like us” the other one voiced.

“I want to but If you two will insist to let her go you are free to leave ----- I can handle this thing by myself I am not a coward like you.”

The two just shook their heads as a defeat.

Shin Hye stops from losing the tie when the two followers’ came in.

“Looks like you lost from your stupid leader” Shin Hye annoys them.

“He is not stupid just stubborn” one of the follower voiced he is a bit annoyed. “You are the one who is stupid”

“And saying stupid to a person is the one who is truly stupid” Shin Hye annoys him again.

“Stupid!” Shin Hye shouts to him

“Stupid!” the follower shouts to him

“Both of you are calling stupid--- then both of you are stupid” the other follower

“What did you just said?” Shin Hye and the other one follower voiced.

“Look just let me go and you guys will be in no trouble” Shin hye said.

“We really want to—but he will be surely be mad at us.”

“aish annoying what is the reason why he really wants to be one in the seven—he can be one of their friends if he wants” shin Hye.

“Actually… he already did” he said softly “but those seven closed the doors for us below their social status and his first love made a deal with him if he will be one of the seven princes she will surely be his girl..” one of the follower said.

“What kind of a girl is she? Aish! Your leader is stupid because he choose such a crazy woman” Shin hye said annoyingly. “That woman is no good”

“What did you said?” they went to a shock when they heard the angry voice of their lead.

“I said that your first love is no good” Shin Hye said and pauses “and you are damn stupid! Why? You are getting head over heels with a girl who is not worthy for you”

“Unworthy?” the leader is surely getting to his highest peak he was so angry at this very moment.

“Yeah! Unworthy” Shin Hye said louder.

“How dare you to tell her something like that!” he was about to raise her a hand when suddenly the door opens and a straight punch on the leader’s face made him lose his balance and fell to the ground.

“Geun Suk!” Shin hye said his name.

“oi! Were here too” Baekhyun said and smiles.

The six princes come in.

 “Did they hurt you chibi?” Niel asks as he unties her..

Shin Hye shook her head “I am not hurt in anywhere but that guy on the floor he was emotionally hurt”

“Sure?” Geun Suk asks

“Yeah and these two--- so far the only thing that they did to me is just a talk”

The two followers went to their leader and help him stand up—his nose was bleeding from Geun Suk punch.

“You are going into a big trouble if the faculty staffs heard about this.” Yong Hwa said to them and to Geun Suk.

“no one will be in trouble if we will keep our mouths shut” Geun Suk said and smiles “You’re lucky that you  didn’t do anything to her or else that punch will be multiplied by thousands”.

They were about to leave the door.

“Why?—why did you do this?  Why waste times in saving a girl like her?” the leader is confused.

“so simple she is our friend” the six said chorally.

♥♥♥the next day: In the van♥♥♥

Shin Hye is looking at the seven princes they were all sleeping

“Sorry for making you guys worry about me last night” Shin Hye said she was expecting to have no response from the sleeping princes but they suddenly opens their eyes.

“Nah It’s nothing” Yong Hwa said.

“Yeah—It’s good that Hong ki uses his brains and showed us the blueprint” Niel said and laughs.

“You must be careful in all times” Ki-bum said and smiles.

“Yeah---especially you are a girl and you are enrolled in an all boy school” Jonghyun said.

“As payment you will be treating us with something to ease our boredom this Saturday and Sunday” Baekhyun voiced.

Geun Suk and Hong ki nodded and grins.

"What should i do to ease these guys boredom? hmmm--all i have is DvD ! that's it" she said to herself, after few seconds Shin hye smiles "Let's have a DvD movie marathon in our room"

They all agreed.