After the play

Princess of Boyschool

After the play sandara and I went to the dorm ..there we saw G.D and T.O.P.

“Hi Shin Hye” T.O.P. said

“And hello Ms. Park” G.D. said “The play is great---You  really performed your role great”

“Really? Thank you” Shin hye said and laughs “You did great in the play too”

“I heard that your head hurts?” G.D. asks

“Yeah.. Somebody threw me an apple”Shin hye said and pouts

G.D. and T.O.P. laughs “So we better go now—see you girls around”

“Yeah see you” Shin hye said and walks toward the door of her room.

“Who is that guy with blond tinted hair? again” Sandara asks

“He is G.D. and the other one is T.O.P”  Shin hye said and game a smile “You like him?”

Sandara shook her haid “No-It’s just that I think I saw him somewhere.”

“I see” Shin hye said “Let’s get in”

She opens the door and saw Beakhyun inside—he has no tops.

“Sorry I didn’t meant to” She said shyly and covers her eyes.

Baekhyun hurriedly uses his polo and buttoned it “You’re not at fault”

"Did you threw the apple?" Shin hye asks him.

He looks shocked and glared at Sandara as she is smiling devilishly.

"It's not me who did it----well i was planning it--but she did it" he said as he points to her.

"hahahahahaha" Sandara laughs devilishly "well you're taking it back so i threw it" Sandara said and laughs again.

Shin hye just shook her head "Okay I am with a two childish teen---who loves to play with me."

"Did you already drank it?" Beakhyun asks (He means about the medicine)

Shin hye nodded and sandara gave a confuse look "The what?" Sandara asks.

"That's nothing" Shjin hye and baekhyun said chorally.

together they went to the open staduim and celebrated the school fest together

"So what prize do you like?" jonghyun ask Shin hye

"I like that teddy bear" she said and points out to the biggest teddy bear prize for the one who is able to shot the three stack of bottles down.

"Yosh I am going to give it to you" Jonghyun said and tries to shoot the bottles down but he just shot only one bottle.

"Haha" Niel laughs and pats Jonghyun "You lack two bottles----let me try!" Niel said and jonghyun moves to the side to let him have a clear space and tried like what Jonghyun did but the ball missed.

"Now you shot the air" Jonghyun teases and laughs

"Just give me another try" Niel protest

"Nah!! let me try!!" key said and pushes Niel to the side "I can do this"

Shin hye just shook her head to see the three enjoying their selves.

Key tried to hit the bottles but the force is not enough that brought the ball down.

"Awww!!" key said in dispair and "Awww" Jonghyun and niel said teasingly.

"'kay let me try it too!!" Shin hye presented and the guy gave her a ball.

She estimated the direction and put on force in her shoulders as she swings it " please give me that teddy bear" She wispered to herself.

and the ball flew to the table and bounced back towards her luckily beakhyun shilede her with his bag.

"Saved by the lucky bag" Beakhyun said and grins.

"Yeah" they said chorally.

beakhyun tried like the others and with luck he hitted the bottles and got a prize------------a small teddy bear.

"Woah!!" the three prince applauses for him "but why the small teddy bear?"

The guy smiles and points to the other players "He got the prize first"

Geun suk , Yong hwa and Hong ki came "What did we miss?" Geun suk asks

"You missed the funny parts of our epic fair to get the bigest teddy bear" Beakhyun said and laughs

"So what's next?" Shin hye asks

"Hmm what about we will eat ice cream?" Yong hwa and Hongki said happily

"ice cream?" Shin hye repeated "That is great--what do you think sandar----" She look for her but she is not arround them.

"Where is sandara?"

"ehh?" the seven princes reacts

they searched for sandara in the booths, horror house, the theatre room, Shin hye and beakhyun's room and also the comfort rooms-------but she is nowhere to be found.

"Could she been kidnaped like what happenede to me?" Shin hye asks to herself.

"Nah---there is no one mad at you anymore.. right?" Hong ki asks.

"Nah nah she is just somewhere around here i think" Yong hwa said.

After how manny minutes they saw Sandara with G.D and T.O.P going to thier direction.

"Shin hye!!" Sandara waves "Seven Princes!!"

"That is no doubt it is Sandara" Shin hye said and waves back

"Where have you been? we are searching for you guys" Sandara said.

"Eh? really We were searching for you too" Shin hye said

"Seems to be that we were circling the places" G.D. voiced.

"Yeah" Sandara and Shin hye laughs

"So where did you found Sandara?" Beakhyun asks G.D.

"She was roaming around and calling for Shin hye" T.O.P. said "She seemed to be lost."

"Yeah---I got my attention to the food in the stand" Sandara said and laughs.

"That is really you" Shin hye voiced.

Together they spent the whole day of school festival joined games, eat lots and lots of sweets, tried the booths and went to a horror house. The seniors won the award of being the most active and the best booth belongs to the joined forces of fourth year students class A - F .

Shin hye's P.O.V.

"I wish my days are always like this day----I almost forgot all my problems and this is the first time that I really felt the joy of having true, funny and crazy friends like them."

she said to herself and went to a deep sleep.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi everyone especially to my royal readers!! I hope you will love this update :)

feel free  to write your thoughts, message or feelings in the comment section

they will be highly appreciated (Bows)

 

and sorry for the late update :( (Bows) (Bows)

 

thank you for your time your highness :)