My condition

Princess of Boyschool

 

Its been two years when i knew that i have cancer. At first all i thought that it is not that severe and later i learned that it runs in our bloodline---my dad died ten years ago with a liver cancer and after three years my mother got very ill because of stress and depresion and after how many weeks she already moved on. . ..My mother is not aware that i am having this illness---I dont want to tell her she will be in pain and stressed again..
And now here is beakhyun he is looking at me with confused eyes.
"i'll bring you to the hospital" beakhyun said and tries to carry shin hye but she strugles that he let's her go.
"I don't need to go to the hospital the pain will subside any minute." shin hye said.
Beakhyun scratches his head
"you sure?"
shin hye nodded and tried to smile.
"you're in pain but youre still smiling--you can cry you now" he said.
"If i let my tears fall will you calm down?---no right? You will panick for sure.".
After 10 minutes the pain is already gone.
"Can you keep this a secret?" shin hye asks.
Beakhyun breathes deeply and released a sigh "yeah ill keep it."
shin hye smiles and they heard a knock.
"oi shin hye. . .Beakhyun! Are you guys in here?" Hong ki's voice.
Beakhyun stands up " are you okay now?"
Shin hye smiles "yep!"
Beakhyun walks towards the door and opened it there the six were standing and have foods in their hands..
"why are you carrying foods?" beakhyun asks.
Jonghyun raises the plastic "to eat"
they laugh chorally.
shin hye went to the comfort room and washes her face "i hope beakhyun will not tell them. . ."
Beakhyun moved aside and let the six princes through.
"So where is shin hye?" Jong hyun asks.
"uyyyy i smell something fishy" Beakhyun,Hong ki and key teases him.
Yong hwa grins "what's wrong with it?"
"the snow white prince is having a crush with the prince princess right?" Niel said to him in a low voice.
"come on tell us the truth" jonghyun said.
Yong hwa looks to Geun Suk his eyes were saying something to him but he just look at him too and smiles.
Shin hye opens the door and saw the seven standing teasing each other.
Hong ki looked to her direction and said
"It's good you are here---you won't miss the fun" then smiles.
"I smell food" shin hye said and smiles.
"sharp nose" ki-bum said
"let's eat!" Geun suk said and grins "i am starving already."
"we know" they said chorally and laughs.
 
Shin hye's P.0.V
at first i just ignored all what i feel then when I was bloging there is a pop out about illness---and mostly all of the signs and symptoms can be found to me. . . 
I decided to go on a secretive check up and i learned that i am  having a colon cancer stage 1 i stopped using girly clothes, make up, and arranging my self because i don't want to let anyone fall for me because i know that i will cause him pain.
Now I am troubling myself in how will i tell them that i am sick---I don't want them to worry and . . . Look pity on me.
 
"One week to go and our school festival will start" Geun suk said.
"yeah and so far the progress are going smoothly" hong ki said and smiles.
"you look pale shin hye" neil said.
"Really?" shin hye smiles "this is nothing---I am just stresped"
"you sure?" yong hwa asks.
"yep" shin hye smiles and looks to beakhyun. . He was looking at her with questioning eyes.
After eating they fixed up their mess.
" i thing we should go already so that shin hye will get adequate rest" jonghyun said.
"I agree" ki-bum said and stands up.
"no it's okay" shin hye said.
"no we don't want you to get sick . . So take a good rest" yong hwa said ang grins.
Shin hye nods as a sign of defeat. 
The days flows fast and all of the preparations for tomorrows school festival is done and every time I am going to help my classmates told me that  I should just rest and get ready for the play----Somehow it os kinda sweet but I know it's unfair.
Obviously the seven princes where the one told them that I  am getting stressed...and ki-bum is back to his normal mood swings well that is what i had request him to do kekekeke I just don't want things to change because he knows my condition :(
"I guess I need to sleep already" Shin Hye said to herself as she looked at the clock "I don't want to have dark circles in my eyes"
Shin hye looked at baekhyun he is also reading his lines.
"What?" Baekhyun asks.
Shin hye shakes her head "I guess we better sleep already"
Baekhyun looks at the clock "It's late already?  I haven't realized the time really is fast"
Shin hye smiles "So good night"
Beakhyun nodded "Good night" 
after how manny minutes I was so sleepy when Baekhyun said something.
"good luck for tommorow"
"Thanks you too"
"Don't mess the lines when you are done kissing yong hwa" baekhyun  laughs.
Shin hye eyes widened "Oh no!! I totally forgot about the kissing scene"
"I am required to kiss Yong Hwa!!"