What the?

Princess of Boyschool

 

After school shin hye went to the theater room and the other participatIng cast are already there reading their scrips and some were memorizing.
"Shin hye it's good you are already here" Seung-hyun said
"it's your turn after their scene"
Shin Hye nodded and looked at the stage there she saw yong hwa and ji-yong practising..
"Wow ji-yong's expressions are impecable and yong hwa is giving his best even though this is still a rehearsal---I wish. I can do this right "
Seung-hyun pats her and she looks to him.
"It's your turn" he said.
Shin hye smiles and the instructor calls her
"Here i go i wish i can make this right" she said to herself.
She was acting her lines but the instructor notes that she is nervous while performing and ask her to repeat the scene.
"calm down" yong hwa said to her and smiles 
"i cant handle my emotions properly right now" shin hye whispered.
"Belive in your self you can do it" he said.
Shin hye tries to calm down and performed her lines after the act the instructor liked it.
After the rehearsal shin hye went to her dorm room first.
"It's five minutes late" she said to herself as he gets a pill from the medicine bottle and left it in her bed.
Beakhyun left the others  and went in to their room and when he came in he saw a medicine bottle in shin hye's bed he picked it up and reads the name of the drug "for what are these?" he asks to himself.
He heard shin hye getting out of the bathroom and he hurriedly returned the drug to it's original place and went out of the room.
When shin hye went out she saw no one and hides her medicine bottle.
"It"s good tha beakhyun is not here yet" she said to herself "or else my secret will be revealed."
she decided to go out and when she opens the door she saw beakhyun standing.
"Beakhyun" 
"Shin Hye"
"did you came in earlier?" Shin Hye asks.
"What should i respond with? . ." beakhyun asks himself "if i was in there will i be here standing outside?" he said and smiles.
"Aa" shin hye said "he have a point maybe he is going in."
"are you going in?" shin hye asks.
beakhyun nods "yep"
Shin Hye nodds and move aside letting beakhyun in and she went out.
 
Beakhyun's P.0.V
 
"what is she hidding from me?----from us? . ." he ask to himself.
He gets his laptop and types something.
"lets see for what is that medicine about." beakhyun said.
In the hallway
Shin hye is walking  when she recieve a phone call from an unknown number. 
"who could this be?" she asks to herself and answers the call, 
"so did one of the princes hooked up on you already?"
"park sandara!" shin hye happily said.
"were here too" voices said in the other line.
They are my ex dorm mates remmember in the previous chapters? They are also the one why i am wearing girly clothes now.
"did you liked our clothes it fits you well right?" sandara said.
"yeah it fits perfectly but hey i love my clothes moretha--" shin hye stops talking when sandara interups.
"dah your clothes are not fit for your beauty you look like a lesbian in your old clothes--now i am looking forward coming these next week in your school.. . My friends are also comming to." Sandara said.
"sure and i will be in a play it's snow white."
"great! So are the tickets free?" sandara asks and laughs.
"no" Shin hye said and laughs "just buy it in the booth."
Sandara pouts "Good luck on your play!" she said "well i need to go now so we'll see you next week"
"yeah next week and bring back my clothes."
"let me think" sandara laughs "bye"
"bye" shin hye heard a beep tone and turns the call down.
She felt a little dizzy that she decided to go backto her room.
 
Beakhyuns P.0.V
 
after researching shin hye's drug i found out that it is a drug for cancer.
"since when? How did she got sick? What stage is she now? Is she okay?" those are the words that i want to ask her but now seeing her coming inside i felt that my tounge got stuck and all that i uttered is "ahm" now she is sitting and catching her breath as she keeps on holding her abdomen and based on her facial expression she is in pain but she is trying to hide it from me.
"Shin hye are you alright?"
Shin hye looks to him "should i tell him?--no this is not the right time."
"can you get me a glass of water?" shin hye said.
beakhyun stands up and hurriedly gets a glass and fills it up.
"didn't you drinked your medicine?" beakhyun asks
shin hye gave a shocked look "how did you know?"
beakhyun gave a shocked look too when he realized what he said.