Hide and seek

Princess of Boyschool

It’s a holiday and there is no class---Shin hye went to the mall all  by herself…Meanwhile in the dorm

“Where is shin hye?” Beakhyun asks.

“I don’t know you’re her roommate –you should know better than us” niel said.

“Yeah I know” Beakhyun scratches his head

“Why are you searching for her?” Hong ki asks

“Well I find out that------ ” he pauses “Nah nothing really”

the two gave a curious look.

“You are gonna confess to her??” Niel and Hongki asks chorally.

“No!!” he gave a shock look “aish”

“What are you three upto?” Yong hwa and Jonghyun came.

“just teasing Baekhyun” Hon k isaid boldly.

“Yeaah” Niel said and laughs.

“Hahaha” Beakhyun laughs sarcastically

“Why in that tone?” Jonghyun asks

“I thought they were joking that is why I laughed” Beakhyun said.

“silly---so where are the others?” Yong hwa asks.

“they were –hmm----I don’t know” Hong ki said.

“What if we will go to the mall?” Geun Suk voices as he came.

“Mall? To what?” key said as he went out of the room.

“To buy stuffs of course”  Geun suk said and smiles “So what?”

“Wait I’ll just check my allowance” they said chorally.

Geun Suk shook his head “it really is nice to have a job---there is no problem when it comes to money”

“Just  wait till we graduate college---and we will be a successful professional too” Hong ki said.

“Yeah---and you have job now---because you are older than us” Beakhyun added.

They laughs “so what are you coming?” Geun Suk asks.

“yeah” they said chorally “We will just change clothes.”

 

In the mall:

Shin hye was busy roaming around the mall when she saw a shop filled with cute stuff animal toys. She went in and there she found a set of teddybears--- a total of seven tiny bears and one medium size bear.

“Wow!! This is so cute”  She said and smiles “one..two..three……seven mini bears------just like the seven princes” she put it back to it’s place and went out of the shop

“the seven must be doing crazy stuffs in the dorm for sure” Shin hye said to herself and opens her bag

“I guess I need to go to the hospital and have a check up”

She was about to get out of the mall when suddenly she caught a sight of a newly open cake shop

“ehh?? Cake shop??” She said to herself happily and went in the shop

She browses the different type of cakes in the menu “What should I choose?” 

She browse and check for the price and later she orders a cake with a bear shape-----a chocolate filled icing and strawberries as it’s eyes and nose and cream frosting for its decoration.

“The cake is soo cute” she said to herself “Ahm can I leave this here and I’ll be back later?” she asks the sales lady.

The sales lady nodded and keeps her order in the fridge.

She went out of the mall and went directly to the hospital.

“Miss Park you should undergo chemo therapy” her doctor said.

Shin hye just smiles “my answer is still the same doc”

The doctor shook her head “If ever you change your mind---just give me a call so that we will be able to prepare for the operation.”

The doctor prescribes her medications and later when she was about to go out of the hospital she saw the seven princes in the road.

“The seven princes!!” She said panicky and hides.

 

In the other road

They are busy talking different stuffs when beakhyun turns his head and saw Shin hye hide in the hospital

“Shin hye?” he voices

“Huh?” Geun Suk heard him “Shin hye?” he looks to beakhyun.

Beakhyun shook his head “It’s nothing”

“She must have been checked up” beakhyun said to himself.

“did you saw Shin hye around?” Yong hwa asks and looks around.

Beakhyun shook his head “ no I just remembered that she said that she was going somewhere earlier and I just forgot.” He said as an alibi.

“You’re still young yet you already had an Alzheimer disease” Jonghyun tease.

“Nah” Beakhyun said and  laughs “Lets go to the mall already and lets play some video games.”

Lucky the seven believed his alibi and shin hye successfully escaped and went to the mall without them noticing her.

Shin hye dirrectly went to the cake shop and when she was about to turn she bumped with one of the prince-------------he was not with the other princes

"Why are you hiding from us in the hospital?" he pauses

"What are you hidding?"

Shin hye calls his name with wide eyes open "Yong hwa !!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello !! your majesties..feel free to leave your royal thoughts below :) (bows)