Welcome back to blog world

Princess of Boyschool

 

Shin hye was taking a walk in the garden when she saw Yong hwa sitting on the tree typing something in his laptop.

“I guess this is not a good time to disturb him” She said to herself and when she was about to turn around Yong hwa saw her and calls her

“Shin hye!!” Yong hwa calls out for her and smiles.

Shin hye walks towards Yong hwa “ What are you doing?” She asks.

“I am updating my blog…is your class done already?” He asks.

Shin hye smiles “Well he just gave us a long quiz and afterwards he left he said that he has a seminar to attend to”

“Ahh I see” Yong hwa moves “please take a sit”

Shin hye smiles and sits beside Yong hwa.

“Do you often updating your blogs?” Shin hye ask.

Yong hwa smiles “ last month yes but now with our busy schedule I seldom update them.”

Shin hye smiles “I see”

“Do you know the feeling wherein you really wanted to update but you don’t have much time and your subscribers are asking for more?-----it’s kind of  frustrating because I can’t update because of school works then I really wanted to update.” Yong hwa said without looking at her.

Shin hye laughs, “Yeah---I know that feeling well”

Yong hwa diverts his attention to her “You also love blogs?”

Shin hye smiles “Yeah—well it’s not a blog it is website that I joined.”

Yong hwa nodded “I see so what do you do there?”

“There I can publish my authored stories” Shin hye said.

“Wow--- So what kind of genre are your stories?” Yong hwa asks.”And how do you do the storyline?”

Shin hye laughs “well I usually relate my stories to life---those that can happen in school or anywhere----but now I stopped updating them.”

Yong hwa gave a confused look. “Is it okay to asks why?”

Shin hye gave a sad smile “Well it seems to be my readers are uninterested in reading them.” Shin hye said and gave a sad look.

“How did you know that they had lost interest?” A voice said from their side that made the two startled.

“Geun Suk” Shin hye and Yong hwa said chorally.

“Sorry I had overheard you” Geun Suk said and walks towards them.

“It’s okay” Shin hye said and smiles.

“Take a sit” Yong hwa said and Geun Suk sit in Shin hye’s side.

“So how did you know?” Geun Suk asks.

“Well I just had a feeling that they don’t like it anymore.” Shin hye said.

“I see but do you know that sometimes our instincts are wrong?” Geun Suk said, “Do you still feel the want of updating your stories?”

Shin hye nodded “Yeah”

 

Geun Suk and Yong hwa smiles “Then continue it” they said chorally.

After how many minutes Yong hwa looks to her watch and said “I still have class—so I will be going now---same as you Geun Suk”

“Don’t you have class now?” Geun Suk asks Shin hye.

Shin hye shook her head “no.. our teacher is having a seminar.” She smiles “What class are you going to teach now?”

Geun Suk points to Yong Hwa “Their class”

Yong hwa nodded “Yeah he is our Philosophy teacher”

Shin hye smiles “I see”

Yong hwa and Geun Suk stands up

“Here you can use my laptop and update your stories.” Yong hwa gave his laptop to her.

“Okay thanks” Shin hye said and the two went away.

Shin hye was left alone and updated her stories and after an hour she went to return Yong hwa’s laptop.

Yong hwa read Shin hye’s story and talked it with the  group exept Shin hye ---She was in her room.

“Did you read her story?”Geun Suk asks.

“What story?” Niel asks.

“Shin hye’s story—she writes it herself.” Yong hwa said.

“Really let me read it too” Ki-bum said.

“Here”Yong hwa gives him his laptop.

“So that is what she always do whenever she was left alone.” Baekhyun said.

“Really? You always see her writing?” Jonghyun asks.

“Yeah remember we are roommates.” Baekhyun said and moves his chair to read the story too.

 

The next day: In conference room

They are having a meeting and the fourth year students are all together for the upcoming school festival.

“So now we will be competing by year levels” Geun Suk said “So any suggestions?”

Their other schoolmates are giving suggestions for the events and there they had decided that they will do a role play.

“A role play?” Shin hye asks her self “How can there be such a story that could fit the characters that are filled with boys and only me as a girl.”

Their other schoolmates are giving suggestion for the story that they are going to play.

Niel and Jonghyun raised their hand.

“Yes Jonghyun ” Yong hwa calls he was one of the student council so he is one of the officers that will help for the said event.

“There is this authored story----In a school filled with boys she enrolled herself---became friends with the popular guys but She is sick and will might meet death in unexpected time” Jonghyun pauses.

“That story is familiar---cause…” Shin hye is shocked.

“But as she still lives on the journey doesn’t end and she might still leave ” Jonghyun said “I think that the storyline mat fit with our situation now”

Their schoolmates murmor “That’s also a good idea—but how do we know the soryline?” one of the students asks.

“Well we know the author of that story” Ki-bum said.

“She is no other than the Princess of Boyschool” Yong hwa said “Miss Park Shin hye.”

Their classmates murmor again

“What the?” Shin hye asks her self “What crazy situation did I get my self into?”

“Although we only read a few of her story—just yesterday we had discovered that she is a writer.” Geun Suk said.

“But still the decision of choosing the story to play is depending on the votes so is there any other suggestion?” One of the teachers said.

“Snow white and the seven dwarfs” Shin hye shouted and her schoolmates looked at her. “Well I guess the story is nice”

Their schoolmates murmor.

The voting is starting “Who votes for Miss park’s story? Please raise you hand”

“Okay----74”

“Now for Snow white and the seven dwarfs please raise your hand”

“Please beat my votes” Shin hye said to herself.

“Okay-----it’s…”