I am in Crossfords now

Princess of Boyschool

“The cross fords has lot of cute guys there” her roommate smiles and jumps to shin Hye’s bed “especially the princes”

“There are royalties there?” Shin Hye is looking shock

“No.. Just a figure of speech but those guys are looked prince charming to us girls” her roommate said.

“I don’t care” she Hye waved her hand.

Her roommate pouts “why not?”

“I don’t know and I don’t care” shin Hye.

“Why?” her roommate persisted.

“I didn’t go there to hunt boys so I am not interested” shin Hye smiles.

“Well this might change your view. The rumors said that there is a new teacher he was soooo hot and the two officers of the student council are cool, the one is a weird type but he was smart and cute, also the twins they say that these two are totally charismatic and are always together.. And they are friend with the ultimate crush of us girls Baekhyun.”

“Who is Baekhyun?” Shin Hye ask.

“he is the…” her roommate stops when they heard knock on the door shin Hye stands up and open it and saw her roommates friends after that she let them in.

“Back to business” her roommate smiles “Baekhyun is the most cool and handsome there in that school.”

“Why is it that you only know this person?” Shin Hye.

“Aish... You know that I am slow in remembering names.” Her roommate said Shin Hye smiles and she saw the girls nodded.

How many days passed by and shin Hye is done packing her things up with the help of the girl’s .The day came and that she is transferring in the crossfords.

“I will really miss this place” Shin Hye said.

She heard a knock and the door opens her roommate with the girls came in.

“So this is the day” Shin ye said to them.

“Yeah...” her roommate said “so this might be your last stay here and you must treat us something cool and refreshing.”

“hahaha … okay then ”Shin Hye laughs as she walks to the door and stops after remembering something she stops.

“But… someone is coming here he will be the one to help me carry my things to my place”

“It will be just fine…. Trust me if ever he come we will just give him your stuffs” her roommate smiles “hurry walking you will be wasting your time here standing hahaha”.

Shin Hye walks to the vending machine and bought drinks for the girls and when she was walking back to her room she saw a man with her luggage going to the gate.

“Oh dear! He’s here” Shin Hye ran to her room and saw her roommate and the girls sitting on the floor they are having conversation and when she came in the girls’ stops from talking...

“Your already came and we gave your things….. he said that he will be in the parking lot waiting.” One of her roommate friends said.

“Okay... Thanks” shin Hye gave the drinks to the girls and picks up her purse.

“So this is goodbye” shin Hye wave and opened the door

“Good bye!” the girls said chorally and after it shin Hye closes the door and hurriedly went to the parking lot..

Shin Hye saw a black car parking the went out and opened the door for her “thank you” Shin Hye said.

♥♥♥ the Crossford♥♥♥

“Welcome to Crossford miss park” her said

“Thank you sir…” She smiles.

“I will be the one bringing your stuff to your dorm room please proceeds to the faculty for further instructions.”

“Okay sir thank you again.” Shin Hye smiles and walks into the building.

“Crossfords here I am now” Shin Hye said to herself happily.