Cake baked by the princes

Princess of Boyschool

Shin Hye went to the Audio visual room she is still in a little shock after hearing those backstabbers. As she opens the door Hong ki saw her and waved to her as a sign of invitation to join in the table.

“I just need to act like nothing happened” Shin Hye said and smiles.

“What took you so long?” Niel asks.

“Sorry I went to comfort room first” Shin Hye smiles

“I see it’s good that you didn’t been flashed into the toilet” Baekhyun said and he laughs “just like to the anime that were talking about”

“Flashed?” Shin Hye said in disbelief.

“Yeah and he went out to the other world” Hong ki said.

“But he is still lucky that he didn’t come out on a sewage” Yong Hwa said and laughs.

“Yeah you bet…. And that anime is funny—really funny” Hong ki said.

Geun suk stands up and talks to the other faculty teachers and when he came back he has a wide smile on his face.

“So they approve?” Ki-bum asks.

“Yup! But they said that the supplies must be used diligently” Geun Suk said.

“Come on let’s go to the kitchen” Jonghyun said while standing up.

“What are we going to do there?” Shin Hye asks.

“These guys didn’t tell you yet?” Geun Suk looks to them “well… this crazy twin asks to bake cake using these strawberries because they can’t bring it home.”

♥♥♥ In the kitchen♥♥♥

Jonghyun and ki-bum were busy mixing the ingredients for the cake while the others are sitting in the chair.

“For what did we follow them if we will not even raise a single hand for help?” Geun Suk pouts.

“It’s okay..You can help just by watching” Jonghyun said jokingly.

“But I want to learn to bake too” Hong ki said.

“Later… we will teach you” Ki-bum said.

The boys were noisy arguing at different stuffs then after a minute they will laugh at something and argue again but shin hye is keeping silent and just looking at the rose outside the window.

“What a deep thought” Baekhyun said to shin Hye and caught her attention back.

“What is it that you’re thinking?” Jonghyun asks while looking at the oven as the cake is being baked.

“Nothing really” Shin Hye said and tried to smile.

“Is there something wrong to you?” Hong ki pats her forehead and his held his forehead to check temperature. “Looks like you don’t have a fever”

“nah.. it’s nothing really I just got carried away just by looking at the rose” She lied and looked at the rose.

“I see…” Geun Suk said “I guess you should go take a breath of fresh air first and after a while come back here again ..’kay?”

“yeah..i guess I better do it” Shin hye stands up and smiles to them before getting out.

After getting outside the guys look at each other with a worried face and they looked to the rose outside and came up with an idea.

Meanwhile Shin hye sat below on a big tree and stretched her feet as she leans on the stem.

“Come to think of it.. I have became friends of the Princes of this school” Shin Hye smiles

“Hong ki is well known as the Beautiful Prince…. – Yong Hwa is known as the Prince of Photos—kindah weird there is no such thing as that …then Baekhyun as the heartthrob prince more likely to be a bipolar prince to me hehehehehe… Geun Suk as the genius prince but most likely he is better to be a king than a prince..then the twins.. Jonghyun and Ki-bum were the princes of pastries...hmm Niel turned out to be a prince of dance” Shin Hye pauses “come to think of it… they are given their title by their ability and is being treated like a royalty”

She looks up “it’s a pain that I am given the title of princess of boyschool” She sighs “why does it have to be only me got enrolled here where in it turn out to be a co-ed school everyone is welcome.” -----“but being with them is fun and to them I feel I can express the real me”

She saw a bird perched on a branch “is it a wrong thing to be friends with them?”

Shin hye is in her deep thought and after wards she fell asleep.

♥♥♥ In the kitchen ♥♥♥

“Hey –she should be back earlier” Geun Suk said “hope nothing bad happed.”

“She must be sleeping somewhere” Baekhyun said.

“You know her well now… after all what is the use of being a roommate” Niel teases.

“Stupid! It is obvious that she is sleeping at this time she loves to sleep whenever we have break”

“That’s true” Hong ki agreed “but she is not like the usual self”

“I noticed it too…something must be bothering her” Yong hwa said it.

“The cake is ready.. Let’s frost it” Jonghyun said.

“Thought you guys won’t let us help.” Baekhyun said as he stands up.

“It is better if we will do this together—this might cheer her up” ki-bum said as he gives the spatula filled with icing.

“I’ll be in decorating” Geun Suk said happily

“No I should be the one!” Hong ki said.

“You guys can cooperate with each other—remember two heads are better than one”

After an hour

Shin hye woke up when she felt her phone vibrating.

“I’ve slept? Oh no!” Shin hye gets her phone and saw a message.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After reading this message go straight to the AVR.

from: bipolar

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shin Hye hurriedly went to the AVR and she saw the seven arguing on something again on their table.

“soory I fell asleep” Shin Hye apologize.

“It’s okay… close your eyes princess” Geun Suk asks her. Shin hye nodded and closed her eyes.

“Now open up sleepy head you might fall asleep again” Baekhyun teases.

Shin Hye opens her eyes and saw a strawberry cake on their table it was decorated with a white frosting and on top of it was halves strawberries like a red rose

“Hope this will cheer you up” Ki-bum said.

“you were obviously not in your usual self earlier” Jonghyun.

“I don’t know what to say--- but thank you” Shin Hye felt a tear from her eye fell.

“Hey? Why are you crying? Are you hurt?” Yong Hwa asks all of them  seven were worried.

Shin Hye shook her head “I was touched… that I can’t stop my tears from falling” Shin Hye said while she cleans her tears with bare hands.

“Hey.. Stop that.. You are ruining your beautiful face” Hong ki said as he wipes her tears with Baekhyun scarf.

“Hey! My scarf” Baekhyun said it when he notices “don’t you have a handkerchief”

“Sadly no…” Hong ki said and laughs.

“You haven’t change at all.. Still a cry baby” Niel said.

“Silly—but thank you every one” Shin Hye said and smiles.

As they eat the cake there are the couple of eyes again staring sharp at Shin Hye. These are the three people that has grudge on her and when Baekhyun turns his head he saw the three and the three shift their attention to other things.