My seatmate

Princess of Boyschool

Shin ye is grasping her uniform skirt while standing in front of everyone.

“Welcome to crossfords Miss Park” her shock classmates said. Shin Hye smiles in return to their welcome.

“Miss Park you may now take your seat” Geun Suk looks for vacant seat “there” he points at it.

Shin Hye sits and the chair and her seatmate beside her is sleeping after the break time  this person wakes up he has dark brown hair, good face complexion and pink lips and he  looks to her .

Shin Hye turns her head and saw him she realized that the person is the one who is ridding a skateboard the other day.

Shin Hye’s eyes

-.-

 

o.o

 

0.0

His eyes

=.=

 

*.*

 

0.0

Wide eyes open …They both said “You!”

Their classmates look at them

“You are the girl that walks absent minded” he said.

“You are the guy who is no mannered skateboarder.” Shin Hye said angrily.

“Aish! How dare you to raise your voice on me…” he said angrily.

“Who do you think you are?” Shin Hye said.

“You really don’t know me?” he said in disbelief.

“No... Who are you?” she mockingly smiles.

“You’re …you’re” he scratches his head “aish girls!” he walks out from the room.

“Who does he think he is acting like he is too somebody else.” Shin Hye said to herself.

The person beside her talks “he is Byun Baekhyun” he is tall, has light brown hair and he is having a pink lips too “by the way I am Kim Jonghyun” he smiles.

Shin Hye flashes back what her roommate said that Byun Baekhyun is the most coolest and handsome.

“And he is the most popular guy in our school” the person beside Jonghyun said he is having a light brown hair almost like Jonghyun’s, but he has a dimple when he smiles and pink lips too.

“And this here is my twin ki-bum” Jonghyun said.

“Why don’t you know about Baekhyun?” ki-bum asks

“I don’t know… I am just not into news lately.” Shin Hye said. “But even he is the most popular he must be at least a gentle man not leaving the person he almost bumped.”

The twin laughs “looks like Baekhyun found his match.” They laugh again.

“He must have good reasons.” Jonghyun said

“Knowing him… he doesn’t leave people especially if he is at fault or whenever the person hasn’t done anything bad on him” says by ki-bum.

“You know him?” Shin Hye ask.

The twins nodded “we were childhood friends.”

“I see” Shin Hye said.

♥♥♥Baekhyun P.O.V ♥♥♥

“I was just planning to play around and say sorry for not helping her to stands up that day but she raise her voice on me aish.. Girls are so hard to handle.”

He is just standing in the back of the door and waiting for Jonghyun and ki-bum but after ten minutes they are still jot with him yet usually when he stands up the twins follows him ever since they were childhood days.

“What keeps them so long?” he sneaks into the room and saw them talking to the girl.

He smirks and went into the room and pulls Jonghyun and ki-bum.

“Come on lets go.” Baekhyun said.

♥♥♥ In the school cafeteria♥♥♥

Baekhyun is busy eating when Ki-bum talks “why is your mood so bad to her?”

His throat got blocked by the food he eats “what?” he drinks his canned tea.

Jonghyun laughs “seriously…why? She seems to be nice”

“I’ll admit she’s nice but she raised her voice to me… and I’m just playing around and plans to apologize to her for letting her fall and I dint help her because I need to do some errands.” He pouts “now I had changed my mind.”

“You should apologize” Jonghyun said and eats his food.

“I agree on what you said” ki-bum nodded and stands up and bought something at the counter.

When ki-bum came back he gave the chocolate bar to Baekhyun

“For what is that?” Baekhyun asks.

“Give that to Shin Hye as an apology gift”.

Baekhyun is about to protest when ki-bum looks to his watch and said “let’s go… the break time in over.”

♥♥♥ in the class 4-B♥♥♥

Shin Hye is busy chatting down lectures when Baekhyun placed a chocolate bar in her table.

“For what is this?” Shin asks.

“To eat” he said in soft voice.

“I know it’s for eating.. but why are you giving these to me?” She asks in a soft voice.

“I will just say sorry.. Just like the twins insisted earlier” he said to himself.. he was about to speak when Shin Hye interrupted him.

“Does this have poison?” Shin Hye said.

Jonghyun and ki-bum laughs softly when they heard shin Hye’s response.

“Baekhyun…what are you going to do now?” Jonghyun said to himself.