Can't be helped

Princess of Boyschool

“These looks like trouble” Yong Hwa said to Hong ki.

“Yeah” Hong ki nodded.

“There is no way that I am going to be your roommate” Shin Hye and Baekhyun said chorally.

“Calm down” Jonghyun said “Baekhyun”

“Aish” Baekhyun sat on his bed.

“Why should I share a room with a girl?” Baekhyun said

“He got a point.. I am a girl” Shin Hye said.

Geun Suk scratches his head “only his room has a vacancy”

“Is there no other way or option?” Baekhyun asks

“Well there is if someone would willingly swap roommates.” Yong Hwa said.

“I see” Baekhyun looks to the twins.

“No!” Jonghyun and ki-bum said chorally.

“Won’t you let me finish first?” Baekhyun pouts.

“No... I already know what you are thinking?” Jonghyun said and ki-bum nodded.

“Can you guys?” Shin Hye looks to Yong Hwa and Hong ki.

Yong hwa and Hong ki looks at each other

“ahm currently the papers are filled up… we can’t get separated at these time being.” Hong ki said.

“sorry” Yong hwa smiles.

“I see” Shin Hye smiles “its okay”

“Looks like Miss Park will be staying here with you Baekhyun.” Geun Suk said.

Baekhyun nodded.

“Miss Park?” Geun Suk.

“Yes sir…I am staying here.”

“’Kay it is settled now…” Geun Suk smiles and looks to the twins “Kim twins… you must return to your room now”

Ki-bum looks at Shin Hye and Baekhyun “see you tomorrow!”

Baekhyun stands up and walks towards the door “good luck!”

Ki-bum and Jonghyun laughs as they get out of the room.

“We will be going now Miss Park” Hong ki said.

“Shin Hye is fine” She smiles “take care”

Hong ki grins “thanks..You too guys”

“if there is anything that you want help just go to our room it is just at the corner of this building.” Yong Hwa said “good night” he grins and gets out of the room.

“That’s my cue... See you tomorrow in class” Geun Suk smiles “good night” he walks out the door and closes it.

Shin Hye walks to her bed “pink?” she smiles and puts down her bag in top of it.

“Your stuffs are in the side of the cabinet” Baekhyun said without looking at her he is reading a magazine.

“’Kay” Shin Hye stands up and went to carry her bags but because it is too heavy Baekhyun helped her .

“Thanks Shin Hye smiles to him “looks like he is somewhat kind” She said to herself.

“Before I forget... You have a letter I hid it so that it won’t get lost.” Baekhyun said and opens his side table cabinet and gave her.

“Okay thanks” She gets the letter and places it in top of her bag.

“Looks like things will be interesting than before” Shin Hye said to herself “just like in manga” She laughs.

“Aish.. My roommate is crazy” Baekhyun said to himself.

“I can hear you” Shin Hye said without looking at Baekhyun “such a bipolar! He is back now aish!”