Our New Classmate

Princess of Boyschool

Shin Hye is walking towards the faulty room when she notices a guy with brown curly hair and is well kept, he also has pink lips and he is smiling at her.

She gave a timid smile and the guy walks toward her.

“Yo! What cha doing here?” he asks with a smile.

“I am going to the faculty… do you know where it is?” Shin Hye smiles.

“Just turn to your left after reaching that stairs and you will be there.” He smiles back.

“I see thank you” Shin Hye is about to walk forward when the guy talks.

"Don't you remember me?"

Shin Hye shook her head “no … who are you?”

“Really? Midget?” he teases.

“You’re” Shin Hye opens her eyes wide when she realized who the person in front her “Niel”

“You hit it!” Niel laughs.

“Whoa you grew taller than before” Shin Hye teases.

“Ha-ha it is you who remain a midget” he teases “so what cha is doing here? Chasing me?”

“Crazy!” she punches his shoulders. They both laugh

“I need to go... my class had started already” he said.

“Sure” she smiles “see you around”

Ahn Daniel and I are childhood friends... we are like partners in crime in anything that we do in our childhood days unfortunately me and my parents moved and lost connection.

Shin Hye found the faculty room and went in.

“God morning sir…” She greets the guy in front of her she suspects that he is a teacher.

“Oh miss park.. Right? Shin Hye nodded. “Please do come in”

Shin Hye sat on the chair in front of the teacher’s desk.

“Welcome to the Crossfords.” He smiles.

“The principal gave me your form and you are under me for the time being…. I am Jang Geun Suk class 4-E adviser and at the same time your class philosophy teacher.”

Shin Hye is looking at Geun Suk’s features “looking at him he doesn’t look like a teacher but like a student” he is having a long hair but it is pony tailed, he is wearing a eyeglasses and wearing a polo.”

“I had read your form and learned that you were from an all girls dorm school”

“Yes sir…” She smiles timid.

“I see” Geun Suk opens his table and looks for something. He pulls out the master list and look for something and he smiles.

“Seems to be… that you are the only girl in this school year”. He pauses “expect that your classmate and schoolmates are all boys…”

“What?” Shin Hye smiles “I didn’t hear it well.

“You are the only girl in the campus”

Geun Suk and Shin Hye are walking to the class room.

“ahm excuse me sir? Could I excuse myself for a while… nature calls.”

“I see… the comfort room is found in the back of that wall” he points to the location.

“Thank you … ahm and where is the classroom so that I will just go there afterwards.”

Geun Suk smiles “it is found in the third floor and at the last door…. Anyways there is a sign of sections”

Shin Hye nodded and went to the comfort room and Geun Suk went up to the stairs.

Unlike what she said she didn’t void she stands in front of the mirror.

“Shin Hye... You can do this” She said to herself “now I am here talking alone like crazy” she looks to her back “luckily there is no one around.”

Shin Hye took a deep breath as she went out and she saw two boys looking at her.

She surpasses them and even she is somewhat far from them she heard the one guy said “why is there a girl in our school?”

Shin hye is walking fast in the stairs and when she reaches the hall way she is looking down that she doesn’t want to see anyone but she felt that there are many eyes looking at her unconsciously… Shin hye turns her head in slow motion and saw the people looking at her…

“You will be having a new classmate” Jang Geun Suk the homeroom teacher of Class E.

After reaching the last room’s door Shin hye breathes deeply and heard that her teacher is announcing her and she knocks.

The class E students look at the door as they heard the knock.

“Please come in” Jang Geun Suk said and the door opens

The student looks at the person standing in the door and shockingly said “A girl?”Shin Hye went in the class room and closes the door.

“Please introduce yourself.” Geun Suk said.

“I am Park Shin Hye nice to meet you everyone” She said.