Sunday Hang out Part 1

Princess of Boyschool

“AWWW!!” the guys chorally reacts as they watches the movie.

“I can’t watch anymore!!” Hong ki shouts as he hides hid face on a pillow.

“Come on let’s change it” Geun Suk said.

“I agree with them it’s just too bloody” Yong Hwa said.

“Come on man up guys!!”Shin Hye said and laughs “the story is nice”

“But it is too bloody that my intestines are dancing in my stomach up and down”

They are watching a murdering movie.

“Don’t you have any other movies?” Niel asks as he looks to Shin Hye’s collection.

“Nope--- those are the only things that I have.”

Shin Hye stops the playing player “I guess it needs to be closed.”

“Who wants snacks?” Ki-bum asks.

“Aye!” they all said.

“I see” Jonghyun said and pulls out a Tupperware with cookies inside. “We found a recipe book in the storage room earlier.”

“Seems to be that my plan didn’t work” Shin Hye said to herself and bites the cookie in her hand “What should I do to keep these Princes happy?”

“What are the other things there?” Baekhyun asks.

“There were just boxes” Jonghyun said.

“What room did you enter?” Geun Suk asks.

“The room beside the back door” Ki-bum voiced.

“Why?” Shin hye voiced.

“I see I heard that those stuffs are going to be thrown today.” Yong hwa.

“Yeah maybe this afternoon” Hong ki voiced.

“Too bad there might be lot of things that can still be useful to us” Shin Hye said.

“What if we will go there now and grab the things that can still use?” Baekhyun voiced.

“We have the same idea” Shin Hye said to Baekhyun.

♥♥♥ In the storage room ♥♥♥

“You guys are right there are still lots of stuffs here” Niel said as he opens the boxes.

“Yeah” Baekhyun said and sneezes “there are lots of dust too!”

“Here cover your nose with these” Shin Hye gave Baekhyun her handkerchief.

“Wow! Manga!” Geun Suk said happily as he opens the pages of the manga book. ”seems familiar—where could I seen it?”

“That is familiar” Baekhyun said and gets the book from Geun Suk hands.

“Hey!” Geun Suk protest.

“Look this belongs to you don’t you recognize this?” Baekhyun said.

“Yeah there are initials of you too JGS” Yong hwa voiced.

“Seems to be that the things here are owned by you guys and our schoolmates.” Shin hye voiced.

“Look!” Hong ki brings a picture book.

“What is that?” Shin Hye asks.