Talk with doc

Princess of Boyschool

When Shin Hye opens her eyes she saw a bright light, and a white background

“Shin Hye” she heard voices

“Is it my time already?” She asks herself

“Shin Hye!!” she heard a voice again

“The voice that is calling me is familiar” later her eyes already adjusted to the light of the room. “Where am i?” She asks and there she saw the seven princes around her bed.

“Are you okay already?” Hong ki asks.

“The princes” she said to herself “hmm” she said and nods.

“Thank god” ki-bum said and releases a deep sigh.

“What happened?” She asks.

“You fainted don’t you remember?” Niel asks.

Shin Hye shook her head “No.”

“Hey go tell the assigned nurse that she already woke up” Baekhyun said to Niel.

“Yeah I’ll be right back” Niel said and hurriedly went out.

“Do you feel any pain?” Geun Suk asks.

“No I don’t feel any.” She said and smiles.

“It’s good” Baekhyun said. “You should thank Yong Hwa for carrying you.” He smiles.

She felt her cheeks turn red “Yong Hwa carried me?”

“Yeah” Yong Hwa said and smirks “it’s good that you don’t feel any pain unlike me”

“Why? What are you feeling?” She asks.

“Well I have a backache because of you” Yong Hwa said and smirks.

“Omo I am sorry” She said worriedly.

“You should reduce” he smiles “Nah it’s just a joke” the seven princes laughs.

The door opened and the doctor came in with Niel.

“It’s good you are already awake Miss Park” the doctor said.

Shin Hye nods and smiles “gosh she is my doctor did she revealed that I am having cancer?” she asks to herself and looks to everyone in the room.

“May I have a minute with Miss Park?” the doctor asks and the seven princes went out of the room.

The doctor releases a sigh and grabs a chair to sit “What are you feeling?”

“I don’t know there is no pain everything is normal” Shin hye said.

“It’s good that what happened to you is not related to your sickness” the doctor smiles “But your cancer might be growing more and it will affect your metabolism.”

“I know doc --- why did I faint?” She asks.

“Well you are experiencing fatigue that your body isn’t used to that is why you fainted.” the doctor said as he looks to the chart.

“I remember doc that when I was about to faint my stomach is so painful” Shin hye said “Is it because of my cancer?”

“Yes it is--- you should undergo a chemotherapy and  as soon as possible a surgery called laparotomy” the doctor said “it is not too late”

“I know but if I’ll undergo this procedures everyone will be worried sick I don’t want that”

“it is normal for your friends and love one’ to get worried but it is better to take action than just waiting your time… When they will know that you died without any treatment for sure they’ll be more frustrated.” The doctor said.

Shin Hye releases a deep sigh “ What the doctor said is true… What should I do?”

“Your vital signs are stable you can go home already”

“Thanks doc” Shin Hye smiles “Doc did any of my friends knew that I am having cancer?”

The doctor smiles “If they knew you had a malignant condition—for sure they will not leave you without asking any questions.”

“Yeah” Shin Hye smiles “Thanks you kept you word”

“There is no secret that won’t reveal... Tell them and take the therapy soon.”

Shin Hye nods and the doctor went out.

“Maybe it’s time to tell them----what the doctor said earlier is true” She released a deep sigh.

She heard a knock “Yow Shin Hye can we come in already” Baekhyun’s voice.

Shin Hye smiles “Yeah” when she said it the seven princes hurriedly went in.

“What happened?” Shin Hye asks.

“Nah it’s nothing it’s just that we notice that the eyes of the workers are looking at us.” Geun Suk said.

“Yeah and after they get a glimpse at us they will giggle” Hong ki said.

“Aren’t you used to it?” Shin Hye asks and laugh.

“Used?”  Niel asked.

“Yeah--- you guys are popular to girls so that is expected.” Shin Hye said and smiles.

“Well kindah but it’s different” Yong Hwa said.

“So what did the doctor said?” Jonghyun asks.

“Well I can go home already and he advised me to not stress myself too much.” She said and smiles “I’ll tell them but not today.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 sorry for being lazy (^_^)v feel free to leave your royalty thoughts! Be updating soon :)