I am transferring

Princess of Boyschool

Crossford’s all boy school opened their gates for ladies because of the boys do not maintain the school’s properties well in order. This is the story of me Park Shin Hye to be the princess of boy school. This is how it starts.

Shin Hye is watching a movie in her dormitory room when her roommate came with her friends along.

“Hey Shin Hye could you turn that off?” Her roommate said.

“Why? What is wrong?” She said annoyingly.

“It’s bloody!” her roommate said disgustingly “look at us all of us wants to vomit because of that movie of yours”

Shin Hye just annoyingly turns the television off and stands up.

“I’ll just go take a walk”

Her roommate and the girls are just looking at her

“A walk?” they said chorally.

“Yeah” She scratches her head

“Change clothes first.. You must not walk around like that with your sweat pants”

Shin Hye looks at her outfit she was wearing a blue sweat pants, a light pink long-sleeved shirt and her hair… just a simple ponytail tie.

“Why? What is wrong?” Shin Hye ask

The girls looks at each other “look at us” and they smiles.

Shin Hye looks to their outfit they are wearing Shorts, a skirt and a tight jeans, their tops a simple inside shirt with a blazer, a turtle necked collar shirt and a cute polo shirt. Shin Hye realized that these girls’ dresses are better than hers.

“I prefer to dress like this” Shin Hye just simply smile and steps out of the door. She stops after closing the door and she heard the girls inside saying that she has no sense of fashion.

“I must not be here… I don’t belong here” Shin Hye said to herself and walks away.

In the covered pathway the wind is blowing strong and she saw a paper flying with it she reaches up and tries to catch it and she did. Shin Hye turns the paper and reads it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The content:

Crossford’s all boy school is now open for females.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Shin Hye sat on a big rock and thinks

“Will it be great if I will get out from here and look for my real self...? I-I might find my answer.”

She smiles and hurriedly went to her room, She took a bath and wore a red jeans matched with a white t-shirt and went to the Crossford.

The boy school was refurnishing there are a lot of painters, painting no covering the vandals on the walls, carpenters arranging the broken windows and doors. It is a busy day for workers but the students staying in here are just lazing around.

Shin Hye went home after gathering the needed data about transferring. She was crossing the road when she saw a skateboarder going to her direction… the skater is skating so fast that he almost bumped at shin Hye and it made her lose her balance. The guy just looked at her and skate away leaving Shin Hye in the ground.

“Such a despicable person.. I wish you will break your leg” She curses him “your cuteness is such a waste… ungentle dog!” She said to herself.

The next day she processes her papers and luckily it only cost her three days.

♥♥♥ in Shin Hye’s dorm room♥♥♥

Is it really true that you are transferring to other school? Her roommate asks her.

“Yeah” Shin Hye smiles

“but why in boy school?” her roommate asks confusedly “are you cross dressing?”

Shin hye laughs

“No... I am certainly sure that I am not cross dressing... I am a girl… it’s just that I want to experience schooling in a boy school… ahm no not totally a boy school it is open for girls to enroll now.” Shin Hye.

“so.. what is the school that you are transferring to?” her roommate

“The crossford” Shin Hye smiles and she saw her roommate eyes sparkle. “Why?”