Conversation and Dream

Princess of Boyschool

The school festival is over and now they are busy throwing away their trashes. Shin Hye was already done with her chores therefore she went to the garden and reminiscence her enjoyment with the presence of the seven princes and Sandara. When she was walking around the garden she saw Gen Suk sitting bellow the tree.

Geun Suk’s P.O.V.

She is my student--------and one of my friends…I should not have this crazy feelings towards her.

He breathes deeply “Well a simple crush might call this feeling right?” he scratches his head “I find her cute, smart and also fun to be with------------and when in the play.. I felt my heart crushed for seing them---” he pouts and scratches his head “Aish!!”

 

Shin Hye walks towards Geun Suk and shocks him

“What are you thinking?” Shin Hye asks

“Nah it’s nothing” Geun Suk said and laughs bitterly.

“Bitter?” Shin Hye laughs “Did someone dump you?”

Geun Suk looks to her “I haven’t even confessed to her yet already dumped?”

Shin Hye laughs “Knew it—your problem is that you don’t admit your feelings towards the girl that you like.”

Geun Suk shocked and got his eyes wide open “What are you saying?” he feels his heart beats fast “Does she know what I feel?”

“I am just saying that be true to yourself---tell the girl that you like her and court her” Shin hye said.

“And how did you know that I didn’t tell her?” Geun Suk asks.

“You told me earlier that “I haven’t even confessed to her yet already dumped”” she deepened the words to make him realize.

“Aish” Geun Suk scratches his head “Well I just can’t tell her my feelings and all”

Shin Hye gave him a confused shock look “Why?”

“I just can’t” Geun Suk said and pouts.

“She has a boyfriend already?” Shin hye asks.

“No “ Geun Suk shook his head.

“then that person is someone from the faculty staff?”

“No—all of the faculty staff were males” Geun Suk shook his head and laughs.

“She or he?” Shin hye asks.

“Of course it’s a she” Geun Suk laughs.

“I know—I am just playing around” Shin Hye laughs “Why can’t you tell her?”

Geun Suk releases a deep sigh “She is someone close to me”

“Close like best friend?, Childhood friend? A close batch mate? What?”

“She is a close friend” Geun Suk said

Shin Hye breathes deeply

“And if I tell her what I feel ---she will definitely have awkward moments to be with me—everything will not be normal”

“Well just like now situation is not normal already” Shin hye said.

“What? Why?” Geun Suk asks.

“It’s not like before because you have feelings for her –not as a friend but as a romantic means.”

“What is your age really?” Geun Suk smiles “You have lots of ideas when it comes to love like this.”

“A woman never tells her real age“Shin Hye jokingly said and laughs.

“Silly” Geun Suk laughs “Experience it?”

Shin Hye shook her head “Nah---I just love reading books”

“Books?” Geun Suk repeated

“Yeah romance…. fictional stories and novels” Shin hye smiles.

 “I see---so I need to go first” Geun Suk said and stands up.

“Okay” Shin hye smiles “Take care”

“You too take care” Geun Suk smiles “And I mean it” he said to himself as he is walking away from her “I guess I’ll wait for the right time to come—and I’ll tell her everything.”

Meanwhile shin Hye is left in the garden.

She felt someone is kissing her and opened her eyes—she felt her heart beats fast ----the person kissing her is Yong Hwa.

She suddenly opens her eyes “It’s just a dream?” She asks to herself and when she notices that somebody is looking at her ---she turned and saw Yong Hwa carrying the plot of tulips.

“Sleepy head” Yong Hwa said.

“I fell asleep?” Shin Hye asks

“Yup” Yong Hwa smiles “Let’s go back there are some chores that only you can do”

“Okay” Shin Hye stands up and follows him back to the buildings.

“Ever since our kiss in the play I kept dreaming of it—but earlier is it really a dream?”