The student council

Princess of Boyschool

“Yeah there is… so eat it now” he said “but lucky for you looks like the dose of the poison is not enough”

“You’re so mean” Shin Hye said

“You’re the one who started it.” He said “don’t worry I didn’t put on poison in that bar.”

“Okay... But thank you”

He just nodded.

After dismissal period Shin Hye is arranging her stuff when Niel approach her.

“Yo! A love letter for you” Niel smiles.

“Silly…From whom?” Shin hye asks

“It’s From Mr.  Jang looks like you need to do something”

“Okay” Shin Hye gets the paper and opens it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miss park ... just get your rule book to the student council room .. thanks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"rule book?" she pauses "isn't he the one who need to give it to me? why the student council?"

"because they have the stock there."

"Come on... Let’s go there... I’ll accompany you" Niel represented.

“Thanks Niel.”

They had reached the Student council room when Niel phone rings and left. Shin Hye knocks the door and the guy in the table looks up he is wearing a glasses and has brown hair, good face complexion and when he removes his eye glasses he looks cooler.

"Ahm hi... Where do can I claim the rule book?"

"You must be Miss Park" he said and smiles "sorry for being rude... I am Lee Hong ki the student council Vice president" he smile fades "sorry to say these but   the books are hidden in that cabinet and the key is not here."

"Is it lost?" Shin Hye asks.

“Nope it’s with our President Yong Hwa” Hong ki smiles.

“Okay.. I’ll be back the other day”

Shin hye walks towards the door and when she is about to hold the door knob the door opens and there stands a tall guy with black shiny hair, has tantalizing eyes, good face complexion and his lips are pink.

“He’s cool” Shin Hye said to herself. “The guys that I’ve met today are cool except that bipolar (Baekhyun)” She said.

“Miss Park... You’re here for the rulebook right?” he smiles.

He walks towards the cabinet and opens it “here you go…” he gives the book “ah...yeah right sorry for the late introduction I am Jung Yong Hwa”

“I see the president of the student council” She said while getting the book from him.

“Yup… so if you have any problems or questions you can come to ask”

“Who will be my roommate?” she said to herself “I wish he is a gay.”

Geun Suk’s opens the door and inside there… Baekhyun lying down on the blue bed, Jonghyun is seating on the floor and his twin ki-bum is standing they are laughing.

“You are the only girl in this campus” Hong ki smiles “so expect that you will be having a lot of love letters in your locker”

“Just like in manga” Jang Geun Suk said.

“Sir Jang” Yong Hwa and Hong ki said “you’re here.”

“Yeah.. I need to bring her to her room” Geun Suk looks to Shin Hye.

“Oh yeah right … your things are already there.…  ”Hong ki says.

“Do you already have the key?” Yong Hwa asks.

“Yeah…”here it is “but it is only a duplicate one.”

As they are walking the path towards Shin Hye’s dorm room Yong Hwa and Hong ki are behind their back because they are living in the same room and same building.

“You will staying with somebody because the new room is not yet done” Geun Suk said.

“So I will be living with a guy?” Shin Hye ask to confirm her thought.

“Unfortunately…yes” Hong ki and Yong Hwa said chorally.

They have reached the door “here is your room” Geun Suk said.

Geun Suk opens the door and inside it they saw three guys laughing Baekhyun lying in the blue bed, Jonghyun is seating on the floor and his twin Ki-bum is standing beside the red bed.

The three stops from laughing when they realized that there are eyes looking at them and saw shin Hye with everyone.

“You are my roommate?” Baekhyun and Shin Hye said chorally.