Sunday Hang out Part 2

Princess of Boyschool

“This?” Hong ki clarifies.

Shin Hye nodded.

“It’s a picture book” Baekhyun said.

“I know it’s a picture---I mean what is inside that picture book?” She asks.

“Obviously its insides are pictures.” Baekhyun said sarcastically he was teasing Shin hye.

“I know pictures are in it” Shin hye said and gave him an evil eye.

“Hey—stop it” Geun Suk said.

“He started it” Shin hye points to him.

“She started it” he points to her.

“Aish these two seems to be always fighting” Yong hwa said.

“So back to where we left” Niel said.

“These pictures were taken last year---during out school festival.” Hong ki said.

‘”Oh no not that one” Ki-bum said softly but Niel heard it.

“Come on let’s share it to Shin Hye” Niel whispers to him.

Shin hye looks to them and gave a confused look.

“Our last year class joined two events-----one the booth---we made up horror house and the other one event is the cross dressing.” Yong Hwa said.

Hong ki turns the page of the picture book. There the picture shows the six princes are painting for their props but Geun Suk is not included in the pic.

“Someone’s missing right?” Geun Suk asks.

“Yeah---You’re not here.” Shin Hye said and look to him.

“Yup he’s preparing for his board licensure exam.” Baekhyun said.

“Yeah I have missed a lot of fun stuffs because of that.” Geun Suk said.

Hong ki turns the next page

“We were in the same class –all of us six---and because no one wants to participate in cross dressing” Hong ki said but then he stops when Ki-bum interrupts.

“Stop it! It’s too embarrassing.” Ki-bum said and made a stop sign

“It’s not that embarassing” Jonghyun  said “anyway Shin hye seems to be interested in what happened last year's school fest.”

"Please" Shin hye said and made up a puppy eyes "Let me know the story behind this"

"Come on let's share it to her" Jonghyun said.

"Aish! You're my twin and you're not supporting me" Ki-bum said and pouts.

Jonghyun laughs.

“So there we decided to make a game---- the person who will pull the longest string will be the one representing out class in the cross dressing event.” Baekhyun said.

“Unluckily the last string was pulled by Ki-bum” Jonghyun continued.

“And it is the longest string.”

Hong ki turns the page and there in the picture shows Ki-bum wearing a black straight haired wig highlighted with a coffee red, wearing a red dress with black laces—a gothic Lolita look.

“Is this really ki-bum?” Shin hye asks.

“Go ahead you can laugh” Ki-bum said as he covers his face.

“No way! You’re so cute.” Shin Hye said and smiles.

Hong ki turns the page and there in the picture shows ki-bum is accepting the trophy from a guy wearing a blond curly wig, wearing a white dress and accessorized by diamonds and pearl.

“Wait----this person looks familiar” Shin Hye looks at the picture and after a few seconds her eyes got wide open.

“So who do you think this person is?” Geun Suk asks.

“It’s Hong ki!” Shin hye said.

They laugh “Good guess.”

“But I thought that only the person who pulled the last string will represent the section but why did hong ki is cross dressing too?”

Shin Hye asks.

“That is because Hong ki is the emcee because he won the other year’s completion.” Niel said.

“I see and no doubt he does look like a girl.” Shin hye said.

Hong ki was about to close the book when ki-bum interrupted “Wait—you forgot something”

“AwwW” the six princes said chorally.

Ki-bum gave a huge grin and turned the other page—the last page.

There in the picture shows the seven princes with make up on their face.

Shin Hye was about to laugh but she kept it inside her but covering .

“Okay—okay we did it so that it’ll be fair to ki-bum and Hong ki”

Geun Suk said and scratches his head.

“Okay--?” Shin Hye said.

“Yeah believe what he said we did it so that it’ll be fair to these two” Jonghyun said.

“Okay then you doesn’t need to be so defensive” Shin Hye said and gave a huge smile.

After looking and rummaging the boxes they decided to leave and go back to the previous room---Shin hye’s room.

♥♥♥Shin hye’s P.O.V.♥♥♥

This is the second time that the seven showed me their crazy past doings.

“I wish I had met them earlier” Shin Hye said to herself as she looks to the seven busy in talking.

She went to the sink and drinks water and a pill.

“Hey?” Beakhyun said in her back.

Shin hye got startled that she almost spit out the water “oh it’s you”

“are you okay?" He asks.

“Yah I am” Shin hye smiles.

"Sure?" Beakhyun asks agin.

"Do i look sick to you?"

Baekhyun look at her face "No not at all" he smiles but for what is thye pill? he asks.

"ahh that? it's a vitamin pill" Shin hye said.

"Okay then" Baekhyun said and gets a glass of water.