Staying in old dorm

Princess of Boyschool

The students were on the bus when the coordinator told them that they were staying in the old house because there is an approaching storm and could lead danger while they are on the road so they went to the old house.

“Whoa.. Such big house” Shin Hye said when they steps into the house.

“Yup  ...They say this was the first dorm of our school” Geun Suk said.

“So it’s old enough...is it still safe?” Ki-bum asks.

“Yup... The maintenance is done every month” Yong Hwa “they do it for preparation for emergencies like this.”

“So it is safe” Jonghyun said “were going to stay in one room?”

They were walking in the stairs to the second floor and open a room.

“They say that the rooms are capable on taking up four people per room” Hong ki said.

“so..? four of us in this room and the three will be in the other room?” Niel asks.

“yeah seems to be like it.”  Baekhyun said.

“to who will you sleep with Shin Hye?” Hong ki asks.

“I don’t know I guess anyone will do” Shin Hye smiles.

“Where is Geun Suk? He disappeared when we are going up here” Niel said as he is looking at the corridors.

“Could he be eaten by a ghost living in this house?” Hong ki said in frightful tone then suddenly someone spunk his head using a thin book.

“Ouch” Hong ki said as he massages the part where Geun Suk spanks “You should at least say anything to us if you will wonder around.”

“I just went for a while to the coordinator and this is what you’re thinking? Aish… Stop watching horror movies.” Geun suk said and he looks to every one “I bet you guys want to sleep over all together right? So I went there to asks if there is a huge vacancy could accommodate  us eight”

“So what did the coordinator said?” Yong Hwa asks.

“He said we can use the room besides the storage room” Geun Suk said and they went to the said room.

“The room is bigger but there is no bed” Shin hye said.

“yeah…” Ki-bum agreed and nooded.

“I guess we will just get the pillows and stuffs from the storage room.” Baekhyun said.

They gather up the materials and made an improvising bed they used the bed sheets to serve as the foam and they went to rest by lying down.

“this is the first time that we are going to sleep together” Niel said.

“yeah… and it is comfortable” Jonghyun  voiced.

“So tired…good night!” Geun Suk said and closes his eyes.

After how many minutes they fell asleep except Shin Hye which is lying in the middle of them --- She turns to her right ---- She saw Yong Hwa sleeping and felt her heart skip a beat---- she turns to her left--- She saw Hong ki looking at her.

“Sorry...Did I wake you up?” Shin Hye voiced.

Hong ki shook his head “no…it’s just that you seem to be uncomfortable”

Shin hye smiles “I am not used to sleeping with lots of people around me” Shin hye said

“I see is this your first time doing things like this?” Hong ki asks.

Shin hye nodded and smiles “mom and dad aren’t there for me at night so I am used in being alone”

“Where is your parents during night time?” Hong ki asks “well…if you don’t mind”

“Dad is working overseas and mom is a nurse –she always handles graveyard shifts so she is rarely being with me at night.”

“I see… but starting from now—you should start getting used to this because you will never be alone anymore” Hong ki smiles. “and whether you like it or not we will do crazy things and sometimes we just barge in to someone’s bedroom and sleeps there even they like it or not.”

Shin Hye laughs as she sits “You guys are fun to be with honestly” she said to herself. She stands up “It’s natures call… need to go or else my bladder will explode”

“do you want me to accompany you?” Hong ki represents.

“no..it’s okay—go ahead and sleep” Shin hye said and went out of the door.