long talk and memories

Princess of Boyschool

Shin Hye tours the school grounds and went to the garden, she sat on a big tree and after how many minutes she fell asleep.

“Hong ki!” Yong Hwa calls “where could he be?” he walks to the big tree when he saw a person it was shin Hye sleeping.

Shin Hye felt eyes looking at her and wakes up and she saw Yong Hwa looking at her

“Skipped class?” he asks and sat beside her.

“N o…”Shin Hye smiles “our teacher is not around.”

“I see” Yong hwa smiles.

“What are you doing here?” Shin Hye asks.

“I am searching for Hong ki earlier” he said and smiles as he looks to her.

Shin Hye felt her heart beat fast “my heart rate is abnormal again whenever he smiles.” She said to herself.

“Don’t search for him just wait and he will appear.” She advises.

“Sure?” Yong Hwa looks confused.

“Yeah…you guy might be searching each other so it is better to wait.” Shin Hye smiles.

“Are you having hard time with Baekhyun?” Yong Hwa asks.

“No... He is good even his mood swings are understandable.” She said.

“Baekhyun haven’t changed a bit” Yong Hwa laughs.

“You know him that much?” Shin Hye asks without looking at him.

“Yeah...Baekhyun and I were childhood friends” He said.

“Hey I heard my name” a familiar voice said from their back.

Shin Hye and Yong Hwa turns and saw Baekhyun, Jonghyun and ki-bum with Niel.

“guys” Shin Hye said and smiles.

Yong Hwa stands up “break?” he said when he notices Niel carrying a plastic filled with goods.

They grin and said “yeah”… “Let’s eat.”

They sat around where Shin Hye fell asleep earlier she notices that the guys left space good for two persons.

“There is still space.” Shin Hye said.

“It’s for Hong ki and Geun suk.” Niel said.

“You guys seem close” Sin hye said.

“Yeah” Jonghyun nodded “some of us were childhood friends, ex-classmates and play mates.”

“I see” Shin Hye smiles “it might be cool to have friends that knows you well”

“Yeah it’s good” the familiar voice said it was Geun Suk.

“And...it is fun” Hong ki said he was beside Geun Suk.

They are busy eating the foods when Niel picks up Hong Ki’s wallet and opens it.

 “This brings back memories” Niel said.

“The what?” Baekhyun asks.

“This” Niel shows them the picture in Hong Ki’s wallet.

“hey that’s mine!” Hong ki gets his wallet.

They laugh.

“What is the story behind the picture?” Shin Hye asks.

“it was taken in our first year high school days” Niel said.

“and we were about to take a group picture us seven but when Hong ki realizes that he was the middle person he starts to shake” Yong Hwa said and laughs

“Why?” Shin Hye asks.

“there had a rumor that the person in the middle will die first” Baekhyun said he pauses and looks at Hong ki “Hong ki is such femme”.

“Aish!” Hong ki smiles “do we decided to change places and in the middle were ki-bum and Jonghyun but when we are about to set the timer these two protest” Hong ki looks to the twins they are laughing.

“If I remember it clearly...Jonghyun said that they were twins and if they are together they are counted as one.”Geun Suk said.

“Yeah..He said it like that” ki-bum said.

“so in the end we change places again and took picture with Geun Suk in the middle” Jonghyun said while laughing.

“Really? You didn’t protest?”Shin Hye asks Geun Suk.

Geun Suk is about to speak when Baekhyun interrupted “we told him that after all you are the oldest”

“You will die first” they said chorally and bust out of laughter.

After eating they went to their classroom when Shin Hye heard the guy confesses to  another guy and ran after saying his feelings.

“Look its Dong Hae and Eun hyuk” Baekhyun said when he notices Shin Hye looking at them.

“I didn’t see that guy around here in the campus.” Shin Hye points to the guy running happily.

“Because he is an outsider” Geun Suk said.

“I see ...” She smiles.

“What are you thinking?” Niel asks.

“Well it’s cute that he confesses to him without fear” Shin Hye said.

The guys’ smiles

“These will happen to you anytime.” Jonghyun said and the guys nodded.

“Well maybe but I am not hoping” Shin Hye said.

“There is a strong possibility especially you are the only princess of our school.” Hong ki said.

They went to their respective rooms and join the class.

(Confused why Dong Hae and Eun hyuk appear? Well I just want to recommend you guys to read  Make Him Mine by Cloud24 and me hehehe i hope you will like it ♥♥)