Chapter 4

Our Love

[3rd person POV]

Kibum and Yoona walked to SME with their arms still linked together. Yoona was chatting animatedly about her day.

 

“You know I think I might be accident-prone or something.” Yoona announced, her face thoughtful.

 

Kibum looked at her. “You think?”

 

“Yeah.” Yoona nodded, not realizing the sarcasm in Kibum's tone.

 

Kibum smiled and decided to go along. “Really? When did you think of that profound idea?”

 

Yoona shrugged. “Well I got into 3 accidents today.” She said, holding up three fingers.

 

“Three? Really?”

 

“Uh-huh. I fell out of bed this morning, I got hit by a ball, and I fell down in front of someone.” Yoona blushed.

 

Kibum stared at her, “And who is this someone?”

 

Siwon.”

 

“What?”

 

Yoona coughed. “Siwon.” She said a little bit louder.

 

Kibum continued staring at her before laughing out loud.

 

“Bummie. It's not funny!” Yoona pouted, stopping in her tracks.

 

“Sure-pft- It isn't.” Kibum covered his mouth to prevent himself from laughing. He didn't want to make Yoona angry. She shot him a warning look and unlinked her arm. She huffed and walked away. Kibum groaned. Now she was pissed off.

 

“I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It wasn't funny.” Kibum ran up to her and she paused.

 

She turned around. “Not funny?”

 

“No, totally not. If it was a joke, I wouldn't have even realized it.”

 

Yoona laughed and linked her arms with him again. “You know I wasn't really angry right?” She said as they started walking again.

 

“Wha--”

 

“Sssshh. Don't say another word, Bummie.” She laughed and leaned her head on his shoulder.

 

I'm a er for you, Yoong. Kibum looked at Yoona. She looked up at him and smiled, he found himself smiling back.

 

 

Tiffany was practicing a dance that consisted of complicated footwork with the other trainees. Even though she kept on stumbling and making little mistakes, she kept on smiling. Some of the boys who were watching the practice stared at Tiffany the whole time. This made her a little self-conscious but she didn't really mind. She even smiled at them whenever they called out her name.

 

One of the boys was Donghae. Of course he didn't act like the others, he didn't act like a fanboy. He played it cool and just gazed at Tiffany. He could see that she wasn't the best dancer but all the attention was on her anyways. Once in a while, Donghae would get bored watching her messed up, and he would let his gaze trail over to Hyoyeon and Yuri who were the best dancers of the group.

 

Sometimes Yuri would catch him staring and she would smile, he would smile back. Hyoyeon, on the other hand, was solely focused on her dancing and she was off-limits to Donghae anyway. Eunhyuk had a crush on her. Donghae might be a playboy but he was a loyal friend.

 

Yuri and Donghae were sharing another smile when a yelp rang out in the room. Everyone turned to the sound of the yelp. It came from Tiffany. She was on the floor, holding her right foot with a pained expression. Everyone rushed towards her while Donghae merely sauntered.

 

He knelt down beside Tiffany and made a motion to carry her. Tiffany slapped his hands away. “Relax. I have no plan in touching you inappropriately. “ He smirked. “Not in public, anyway.” He added in an undertone.

 

Tiffany tried to act calm and glared at him but the red face gave her away. Donghae snickered and easily lifted Tiffany from the floor.

 

What are you doing?!” Tiffany demanded.

 

To the clinic, where else?” He started to make his way towards the door. The crowd giving him space.

 

They bumped to Siwon on their way out.

 

Tiffany! What happened to you?!” Siwon's eyes popped open.

 

Donghae rolled his eyes. Fake. “She obviously hurt her foot.”

 

Siwon glared at Donghae. “I'll carry her, then.”

 

Donghae smiled. “Don't worry, boss. I got it under control.” He walked away from the stunned Siwon. No one's ever disobeyed him. He looked at Donghae's retreating back and composed himself. This can't be happening.Tiffany is mine,Donghae just can't waltz in and claim her.No.From now on,this is war