Chapter 29

Our Love

“So let me get this straight.” Siwon's brows furrowed. “You told Kibum you and I were dating because you panicked?”

 

“Yeah.” Yoona squeaked, staring at the ground.

 

“So what happens now?” Siwon asked after a moment of silence.

 

“What?” Yoona's head shot up. She had expected Siwon to get mad at her.

 

Siwon smiled. “Well, I have a non-existent love life, you're a beautiful girl, and if you need me to pretend to be your boyfriend, I can go along.”

 

A smile was spreading across Yoona's face when Siwon added, “But I wouldn't do it.”

 

“What? Why not?”

 

“Because Yoona, it would be stupid and shameless to help you hurt another person. And to help you hurt yourself.”

 

“You're already hurting me by not helping.” Yoona whimpered.

 

Siwon sighed. “Listen, 3 days. I give you 3 days to tell Kibum the truth or I will.”

 

“You wouldn't.” Yoona gasped.

 

“I will.” Siwon bluffed.

 

 

 

 

“Don't you owe me something?” Donghae stared at Tiffany, his chin on his hand.

 

“I don't owe you anything.” Tiffany answered, concentrating on her homework.

 

“Yes, you do.” Donghae sang, playing with Tiffany's hair.

 

Tiffany slapped his hand away. “I don't have time for you and your games right now.”

 

“What? Because of your homework? Let me see that.” Donghae grabbed Tiffany's book before she could protest. “Pft. This is easy.”

 

“Oh yeah? Then why don't you answer the whole page then.” Tiffany smirked.

 

“If I do, you would pay your debt?”

 

“Sure, I will.” Tiffany answered, confident that Donghae wouldn't get any of the answers right.

 

 

 

“This is impossible!” Tiffany's eyes widened as she scanned the answers. “How did you get this? You cheated, didn't you?”

 

“I'm actually a genius, you know.” Donghae winked. “Now c'mon, you have a debt to repay.” He grabbed Tiffany's wrist and dragged her away.

 

“You don't have to take me anywhere! I have money, right now.” Tiffany protested.

 

“Miss Hwang, you do not owe me money. You owe me a date.”

 

“What?!”

 

 

 

 

“Sooyoung. Sooyoung, please help me.” Yoona pleaded. “I am so sorry for the way I acted before. I was angry, hurt. I felt betrayed. But now I need you. I need my friend.”

 

“Yoona, calm down. What is this about?”

 

“Siwon. He--- he's going to tell Kibum everything.”

 

“Everything? You mean---”

 

“The truth and all the lies that hid it.”

 

Sooyoung reached out and squeezed Yoona's hand, her face apologetic. Yoona's face drained of color because she already knew.

 

“I guess you'll have to beat him to it.”

 

That Sooyoung agreed with Siwon.

 

 

 

“You do know I never agreed to that little deal.” Tiffany answered, referring to the time Donghae had challenged her to go on a date with him. ( Chapter 5)

 

“You didn't?” Donghae played dumb. “I guess something went wrong when I hit the wall.”

 

“Ha Ha. Very funny.”

 

“Do you hate me?” Donghae suddenly asked.

 

Tiffany opened about to say yes, but she realized it would be a lie if she did. “No, you just annoy me.”

 

Donghae smiled. “Really?”

 

“Is that something to smile about?”

 

“Of course, it is. You don't hate me which means there is a chance that you might like me. Maybe not now, but soon.”

 

Tiffany laughed. “Actually, I think I'm already warming up to you.” Tiffany blurted. Donghae's face lit up even more. “Just so you know, I was being sarcastic.” She quickly added.

 

“Sure, you were.” Donghae nodded.

===

Ugh. I found this chapter so boring. Like there's no progress in the story at all. I'm stuck. >_<