Chapter 38

Our Love

Tiffany chuckled, holding her aching stomach. Siwon had just told her the lamest joke ever. It was so lame that it became funny.

 

“What? It was funny!” Siwon said.

 

“No, it wasn't.” Tiffany said, still chuckling.

 

Siwon smiled. “I guess it wasn't.”

 

“Seriously Siwon. No more jokes. It totally ruins your image.” Tiffany said after her laughter had subsided.

 

“I don't care about my image.”

 

“Yeah, right.” Tiffany snorted. “You take hours preparing yourself in the morning.”

 

“No, I don't.”

 

“Yes, you do.” Tiffany laughed. “Stop denying it.”

 

Siwon sighed. “Fine, but I don't take hours, only minutes.”

 

“One hour.”

 

“30 minutes.”

 

“Fine, 30 minutes.” Tiffany laughed again.

 

“So here's another joke, knock knock.”

 

“No!” Tiffany shook her head, doubling over in laughter.

 

“What? My jokes are good.”

 

“No, stop, don't.”

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun smiled happily, observing Siwon and Tiffany. They were the perfect match. They understood each other more than anyone in this world.

 

“A match made in heaven, huh?” Kyuhyun appeared, putting his arm over Seohyun's shoulders.

 

“Yup.” Seohyun sighed happily, leaning into Kyuhyun.

 

“We are too, you know.”

 

“What?”

 

“A match made in heaven.” Kyuhyun wiggled his brows.

 

Seohyun laughed. “Sure, we are.” She played along, her eyes sparkling.

 

 

 

 

“Bummie?”

 

“Yep Yoong?”

 

“I've been thinking about something for awhile.” Yoona twirled a piece of grass around her fingers. She and Kibum were sitting down on their waiting spot. The big tree in front of their school.

 

“What is it?” Kibum opened one eye.

 

“No, never mind.” Yoona shook her head.

 

Kibum opened both of his eyes now and sat up. He didn't like it when Yoona was bothered.

 

“Tell me. What is it?”

 

“It's just....” Yoona bit her lip, her hair hiding her face from Kibum.

 

“C'mon tell me.” Kibum coaxed her.

 

“Just, I'm just curious why, y'know.”

 

“Why what?”

 

“Why you fell in love with me.” Yoona answered quietly but Kibum still heard her. He smiled and held Yoona's chin forcing her to look at him. His smile widened as he saw her blushing face.

 

“Just because you're you.”

 

“But I'm clumsy and I mess up all the time.”

 

“True. But you're also beautiful, smart, and sweet. And besides I think your flaws are what makes you charming.”

 

“So when we debut, you're not going to leave me for a beautiful actress?”

 

“Is that what you're worried about?”

 

“Well, I don't know if you realize but you are perfect. You're quiet, handsome, and you're passionate. You're exactly like the leading men in dramas that every girl swoons for.” She took Kibum's hand off her chin and looked away.

 

Kibum smiled gently, “I'm not perfect.”

 

“Give me one flaw.” Yoona held up one finger.

 

“Hmmm... let me think.” Kibum acted like he was thinking deeply, tapping his chin thoughtfully. “I'm in love with you.”

 

“Hey!” Yoona hit his arm.

 

Kibum laughed. “I'm joking. I'm joking.” He hugged her. “I promise you, Yoong. I'll never ever break your heart. I worked too hard to have you just to let you go.” He said into her hair.

 

“Promise?”

 

“Promise.” He kissed her forehead and Yoona smiled happily.

 

“But... I hope you wouldn't be surprised if a lot of guys pursue me after debut. After all, I am beautiful, smart, and sweet.”

 

Kibum chuckled. “I still wouldn't let you go.”

 

 

 

 

“What are you doing here?” Seohyun gasped. She hadn't expected that it was Donghae she'd see once she opened the door.

 

“Hi Seo. How are you? Did you miss me?” Donghae smiled.

 

“You need to leave. Now.” Seohyun said in a quiet but forceful tone as she closed the door behind her.

 

Donghae's smiled vanished. “What? Hey, is something wrong?”

 

“You.”

 

“What?”

 

“Seo, who is it?” Tiffany called. The sound of her footsteps indicated that she was making her way to the door.

 

“Nothing unnie.” Seohyun called back. She turned back to Donghae. “You should leave. Now.”

 

“What? Why?”

 

“Just go! Before she sees you.” Seohyun was already pushing him but it was too late. Tiffany had already opened the door and she had met Donghae's eyes.

==

Comment. comment. comment. this is the 2nd to the last chappie and unless 10 people comment, I'm gonna leave you guys hanging. Yes, I'm that greedy. >:)