The End (It really is)

Our Love

“Why did you come back?” Tiffany asked, her face expressionless and her voice flat.

 

“I came back for you. I promised, remember?” He laid his hand on Tiffany's and she quickly withdrew it. Hurt and confusion were mixed on Donghae's face. “I thought we were ok. What happened?”

 

“Are you seriously asking me that?” Tiffany said angrily, finally looking at Donghae. “Are you really a jerk or are you just dumb?”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“'It's true. I am seeing someone. He had been my boyfriend when I was still a trainee back in Korea but due to some circumstances, the relationship didn't last. Now he has come to Japan to find me. I hope everyone understands that for his safety and our privacy, that I do not disclose his name.'.” Tiffany said. “I think that's what Boa said, if my Japanese skills didn't fail me.”

 

“And you think that's me?”

 

“Who else would it be?”

 

“I swear, it isn't me. She just did that to spite me.”

 

Tiffany scoffed. “You're unbelievable, Lee Donghae. I knew you were a jerk but I didn't know you'd go as low as ruining someone's reputation.”

 

“Tiff..”

 

“We have nothing more to talk about. I have no intention of listening to any of your lies. Here's my share.” She put 50 won on the table. “Don't ever try talking to me again. And please forget we ever knew each other.” She grabbed her bag and left.

 

Donghae sat back and fished out the bracelet. He was planning to give it to Tiffany, as agreed. But it seems thing didn't go as planned.

 

 

 

 

“You jerk!”

 

Before Donghae could react to the insult, he felt something hard against his face, knocking him over. He looked up to the person who had punched him. It was Siwon.

 

“Siwon, I...”

 

Siwon growled as he picked him up by the collar. “I trusted you.”

 

“I know. Siwon, I know. Just please let me explain.”

 

“You think I'd believe you? You think anyone would believe you? You're an , Lee Donghae.” Siwon spat throwing Donghae to the floor. “If you know what's good for you, stay away. Better yet, leave Korea and go back to your precious Boa.” Siwon marched away.

 

 

 

“Tiffany, please. Talk to me.” Donghae called. He had been waiting for over an hour but his efforts had been fruitless.

 

“Unnie, he really looks pitiful.” Seohyun said as she peeked from the curtains in Tiffany's bedroom.

 

“Let him be. He deserves it.”

 

“It looks like it's going to rain.”

 

“Good. That means he'll leave.”

 

“Unnie, I don't think so. The rain's starting to fall now and he's still there.”

 

“Seohyun, come here.”

 

Seohyun sat beside her on her bed. “Seo, you're too nice. And even though that's an admirable trait, you need to know how to say no sometimes. You know that, right?”

 

“Unnie, I know. But what if we were wrong? What if he really isn't with Boa?”

 

“What? Are you saying Boa's a liar?”

 

“No, I mean. Maybe she was just referring to someone else. Or maybe Donghae was telling the truth. She did it just to spite him.”

 

Tiffany shook her head. “That doesn't make any sense.”

 

Seohyun sighed. “I guess.”

 

Silence settled over them but it didn't last long because the sound of the rain pounding harder on the rooftop caught their attention. They looked at each other before rushing to the window.

 

“Unnie, he's still there.”

 

Tiffany turned away. “He'll leave soon enough.”

 

 

 

“Unnie..” Seohyun turned away from the window.

 

“Still there?”

 

Seohyun nodded. “Should we let him in? He might catch a cold.”

 

“He deserves it.”

“Unnie.”

 

Tiffany sighed.

 

 

 

The two sisters helped each other in carrying in the shivering Donghae in and lying him on the bed in the guestroom.

 

“Th....th...” Donghae

 

Tiffany looked away. “Just so you know, I'm still not willing to talk to you. And if you're going to say thank you to anyone, it should be Seohyun. She was the one who wanted to let you in. Come on, Seo. One of the maids will take care of him.”

 

Seohyun quietly followed Tiffany out of the room.

 

 

 

“How is he?” Tiffany asked as the maid walked out of the room.

 

“He has a slight fever but I already gave him some medicine and I think by tomorrow, he'll be ok.”

 

Tiffany nodded. “Thank you for doing this.”

 

The maid bowed politely and left. As soon as she was gone, Tiffany opened the door a bit and peeked inside.

 

“Unnie, what are you doing?” Seohyun whispered and Tiffany jumped, quickly closing the door.

 

“You scared me. Don't sneak up on me ever again, Seo.”

 

“Alright.” Seohyun said, her eyes sparkling.

 

“What is it?”

 

“What?”

 

“You want to say something. Spill.”

 

“I was just thinking that perhaps unnie still cares for the patient?”

 

“What? I don't. I just wanted to know if he needed to go to the hospital. People can die from fever, you know!”

 

Seohyun nodded, her eyes still sparkling. “Sure, ok.”

 

“Did I just hear the doorbell?”

 

“No. Aren't you just making excuses to leave?”

 

“No, I heard it. C'mon let's check it out.”

 

Tiffany opened the door, surprised to see Siwon there. But even more surprised to see who was behind her. Boa.

 

 

 

“So what do you want to do now?”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Boa's explained everything to us. Donghae's been telling the truth all along.”

 

“So what? It doesn't change anything.”

 

“It changes everything. I know you still care for him, Tiff. And if you want to return to him, I'll...”

 

“No, nothing changes.”

 

“Tiff.”

 

“That is my decision and that's final.” Tiffany stood up to leave but Siwon grabbed her arm. He stood up. “Then I'm also making my own decision. I'm breaking up with you.”

 

Tiffany's eyes widened and turned back to him. “Siwon..”

 

“That's my decision and that's final.” He smiled.

 

“Siwon.” Tiffany's eyes filled with tears.

 

 

 

 

Donghae slowly opened his eyes, his vision was a bit blurry at first but soon cleared up. And what he saw made him smile.

 

“Good morning.” Tiffany smiled gently. “How are you feeling?”

 

Donghae didn't answer and instead hugged her. Tiffany hugged him back, her tears flowing.

 

 

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Of course I'm sure, why wouldn't I be?”

 

Donghae and Tiffany were outside SME and he wasn't so sure if they should walk in together. His image was ruined and if people see him with Tiffany, hers might get ruined.

 

“I don't think this is a good idea.”

 

“Donghae, we already talked about this. I don't care about what other people think. Now, will you go in with me or do you just want to end this relationship right now?”

 

“Let's go in.” Donghae said after a moment, holding her hand.

 

Tiffany smiled. “That's the Donghae I know.”

 

 

 

“I love you.” Kibum said, intertwining his fingers with Yoona and giving her a smile.

 

“I love you, too.” Yoona answered.

 

Kibum leaned in and she closed her eyes. He gave her a sweet and short kiss. They gazed happily at each other for a moment after Kibum had pulled away. He pressed her hand to his lips and she giggled.

 

They bid goodbye as they separated their ways. Yoona sighed happily once inside, leaning on the closed door. Kibum smiled happily but shyly as he made his way to his car.

 

The next years passed in a blur. They graduated high school and went on their own ways. Tiffany debuted as a singer while Donghae became a well-known choreographer, and was actually behind all the hit dances of the idol groups. Their relationship grew stronger as the years passed though they still bickered a lot.

 

Yoona and Kibum both became actors. It wasn't a easy road, especially since they're relationship was open to the public, ever since they debuted. Thus, it took a few years before they could build a strong fanbase. They never acted together though. They wanted to separate work from love.

 

Sooyoung and Siwon neither debuted as an actor or a singer. Sooyoung decided to pursue her first love and studied fashion in Paris. She would eventually become one of the best designers of the world. Every celebrity wanted her as their stylist but she chose to reject them and became Yoona's personal stylist. Siwon also went abroad to study and after four years, retuned to Korea to inherit his father's company. He became the youngest entrepreneur of Korea.

 

Seohyun and Kyuhyun continued their training. Seohyun would eventually debut in a girl group which would become Korea's national girl group. She and Tiffany were called the “superior genes sisters.” because they were blessed both with good looks and talent. Kyuhyun would also debut in a successful boy band, though not as successful as Seohyun's. They broke up before they debuted but would still get back together eventually.

 

This story started with 5 people: Kibum, Tiffany, Yoona, Siwon, and Donghae. 5 high school students whose lives revolved around their studies, dreams, and love. But this story didn't end just with the five of them because sometimes, in life, you need some supporting characters to reach your happy ending.

 

==

 

I am sooo sorry guys! I was supposed to post this last Friday but I kept on forgetting with school and everything. Anyway, thank you to all of you (readers and subscribers) for supporting this story. And sorry for blackmailing you and playing a prank on you. Hope all is forgiven. :D anyway like I said in the previous chaps, comment3x!! I hope you like the ending! :D