Chapter 33

Our Love

“What's this?” Sooyoung asked, staring at the chocolates Yoona were handing to her.

 

“Well... I know this is your favorite.. and..” Yoona quickly glanced at Sooyoung, her head bowed. “I just wanted to say I'm so--”

 

Sooyoung swiped the chocolates from Yoona's hand before she could finish. Sooyoung inspected the box as Yoona anxiously waited, and when Sooyoung finally spoke, she flinched. “Tsk. You're an idiot you know that?”

 

“I know.” Yoona murmured.

 

“These are expensive! You know, I don't like it when you spend money on me! A simple hug would have been fine, y'know!”

 

“W-what?” Yoona raised her hand in astonishment. Sooyoung smiled at her, “But since you already bought it, might as well eat it. Let's go to the rooftop. I don't wanna share it with anyone else but you.”

 

Yoona smiled back.

 

 

 

Tiffany stared blankly out her bedroom's window.

 

“Unnie?” Seohyun poked her head through Tiffany's door. “Unnie, he's leaving today.” She said, referring to Donghae.

 

“I know.” Tiffany responded.

 

“Kyuhyun and I are going to take him to the airport. Do you want to come with us?”

 

“What for?”

 

“To say goodbye.”

 

Tiffany sighed.

 

 

 

“Can I ask you something?” Yoona spoke after staring at Sooyoung for awhile.
 

“What is it?” Sooyoung replied as she chewed on a piece of chocolate.

 

“You had set me up with Kibum, right? But I also know that you didn't do it alone. Siwon was part of it too. I'm just curious, how did the two of you end up helping the two of us?”

 

“I was wondering when you'd ask that question. I've never told this anyone before. Not a single soul from school or here in SME and miraculously, no one's found out about it ever. Actually, Siwon and I are...”

 

 

 

 

“Have a safe trip.” Seohyun smiled as she stood next to Kyuhyun at the aiport.

 

“Thanks. Take care of yourself, alright?” Donghae ruffled her hair then turned to Kyuhyun. “Don't break her heart, ok?”

 

“Don't worry.” Kyuhyun said, putting her arm around Seohyun as she giggled shyly.

 

Seohyun stopped smiling when she realized Donghae seemed to be searching for something, or better yet, someone. “I'm sorry. I tried to make her come with us but she wouldn't.”

 

“It's ok.” Donghae forced a smile. “Anyway, I have to go.” Donghae picked up his bags, said his final goodbye, threw one last look at the entrance, and walked away.

 

“Unnie, you can come out now.” Seohyun called as soon as Donghae finally disappeared in view.

 

Tiffany appeared in a hat and an an oversized jacket. Seohyun gave her shoulders a squeeze as Tiffany stared longingly at the spot Donghae stood just a few moments ago.

 

 

 

TEASER:

The click-clack of stilettos on the floor echoed through the empty hallways of the hotel Donghae was staying at. To be exact, it was K Hotel, the most prestigious hotel in Japan. She stopped in front of Donghae's room, her glossy lips curved up in a smile.