Chapter 34

Our Love

“Huh. So they're cousins.” Kibum said as he sat across Yoona in a quiet cafe.

 

“Yup.” Yoona took a sip of her lemon tea. “I guess we should have known they were related. They share the same family name for heaven's sake.”

 

Kibum laughed, “True. But they are nothing alike except for their tall physiques.”

 

Yoona's lips curved upward, “True.” Kibum smiled at her gently.

 

“Why are you looking at me like that?”

 

“Nothing. I'm just happy, that's all.”

 

“You should be. Don't you know how luck you are to have me?” Yoona teased.

 

Kibum raised an eyebrow, “Actually, I think it's a burden. You're too clumsy and I'm obligated to constantly look over you which is a pain.”

 

“Hey!”

 

Kibum laughed.

 

 

“So you finally told her.” Siwon said, leaning on the wall.

 

“Yup. And I think by now, she's already told Kibum. They went on a date today, their first date ever! Isn't that romantic?” Sooyoung smiled.

 

Siwon nodded.

 

“How about you? When will you get a girlfriend?”

 

“When you get a boyrfiend.”

 

“You say that like I can never get a boyfriend.”

 

Siwon chuckled, “You said that, not me.”

 

“You'll see, my dear cousin. Choi Sooyoung will get a boyfriend! Just not now.” Sooyoung said“And by the way are you gonna get that or do I have to put up with your extremely lame taste in music?” Sooyoung said, pointing at Siwon's pocket where his phone was.

 

“It's Tiffany.” Siwon said more to himself. He stood up and walked away.“Tiff? What's up?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Thanks for meeting me in such short notice.” Tiffany said, smiling as Siwon sat acroos from her.

 

“You know I could never say no to you.” Siwon said, smiling back. “So, how are you?”

 

“I'm fine. I mean, it's been almost a week, and I still haven't heard from him. But I'm fine.”

 

“I'm sure he has a good reason why he isn't contacting you. Anyway, you know when he's coming back?”

 

“No.” Tiffany frowned. “I forgot to ask.”

 

“Well, I'm sure he'll be back soon. In the meantime, while he's gone, spend some time with me. Ok? I've missed you. And don't worry, I am not expecting anything from you but friendship.”

 

“Thanks Siwon.” Tiffany smiled gratefully. “And since you're such a good friend, meal's on me.”

 

 

 

 

“So when were you actually going to approach me?” The girl perched on Donghae's hotel bed asked.

 

“How did you know I was here?”

 

“I have my ways.” She smirked. “But I'm right, aren't I? You came here for me.”

 

“That's right. I came for you, Boa-sshi.”