Chapter 35

Our Love

“What are you guys looking at?” Tiffany asked approaching a group of trainees huddled together, including her sister.

 

Seohyun, who was holding the magazine, quickly hid it behind her back. “Nothing unnie. Just....Unnie!” She yelped as Tiffany yanked out the magazine out of her hands.

 

Tiffany stared at the cover of the magazine, blanking out for a minute. In big, bold letters, the words “Boa's new man?” were written. But that wasn't the thing that had rendered her speechless. It was the picture above the words, which unless her eyes were lying, was a blurred picture of Donghae with the so-called superstar.

 

Tiffany closed her fist, crumpling the magazine. “Instead of wasting your time reading some dumb gossip, why don't you focus on your training?” She coldly scolded the girls and walked away.

 

“Unnie!” Seohyun ran after her.

 

 

 

“Wow. No wonder Donghae gave up his training. I would too, if I were a guy. I mean, it's Boa.” Yoona said,

 

“She is very pretty,” Kibum observed.

 

“What are you two lovebirds talking about?” Sooyoung teased, joining them on the bench.

 

Yoona blushed. “Just...this.” She murmured, handing Sooyoung the magazine. Yoona wasn't still quite used to the idea that she was dating her bestfriend.

 

“Ahh, I see.” Sooyoung said.

 

“What do you mean?” Yoona asked. Kibum gave Sooyoung a questioning glance as well.

 

“By what?”

 

“I saw Tiffany earlier and she seemed to be in a bad mood.” Sooyoung explained.

 

“So are you saying the rumors are true?” Yoona's eyes widened.

 

“What rumors?” Kibum interjected.

 

“That Donghae and Tiffany are a couple.” Sooyoung answered. “Seriously, are you living under a rock or something?”

 

“I just don't like listening to gossip.” Kibum defended.

 

“Are they really dating?” Yoona murmured, oblivious to the bickering around her. “But.. isn't it a little far-fetched? How about Siwon, then?” Yoona suddenly gasped Siwon's name, getting the attention of the other two. “Sooyoung, how is Siwon?”

 

“The same as usual, why?” Sooyoung answered.

 

“I have to go.” Yoona got up and hurried passed the other trainees, through the door. Kibum and Sooyoung exchanged glances.

 

 

 

“What is this?!” Donghae barged into Boa's dressing room.  forcefully throwing down the magazine in front of BoA.

 

“A magazine.” Boa answered, unpertubed, checking her make-up on the mirror. She was guesting on a show.

 

“I mean, this.” Donghae pointed at the cover, infuriated.

 

“A picture of us.” Boa answered with the same nonchalance.

 

“Is that all you're going to say?”

 

“What do you expect me to say?” Boa said, finally meeting Donghae's furious gaze. “It's a tabloid magazine and I'm a celebrity. You, of all people, should understand this. You are a trainee. You have an idea about how the celebrity life is like.”

 

“You should deny this.”

 

“Give me a reason why I should.”

 

Donghae clenched his jaw and a smile came upon Boa's lips. “There's a girl. Am I right?”

 

“Just say this isn't true.” Donghae said and quickly left the room.

 

Boa smiled to herself, “You've changed, Donghae.”

 

 

 

“I'm sorry.” Yoona had her head down and her fingers were clasped together.

 

“For what?” Siwon raised a brow.

 

“For being a bad friend. You always listened to my problems and tried to cheer me up but I've never even asked how you were. I was being selfish.”

 

Siwon smiled. “Don't say that. You're one of the girls with the purest heart that I know. And don't feel too bad, I'm the type who likes to keep things to himself.”

 

“There you go again, trying to make me feel better.”

 

“It's true.” Siwon argued, his eyes widening.

 

“Really?”

“Really.” Siwon smiled. Yoona smiled back.

 

 

 

“It's true. I am seeing someone.” Boa smiled, shyly. “He had been my boyfriend when I was still a trainee back in Korea but due to some circumstances, the relationship didn't last. Now he has come to Japan to find me. I hope everyone understands that for his safety and our privacy, that I do not disclose his name.”

 

Seohyun grabbed the remote control from Tiffany's hands and turned off the television. “Unnie, I'm sure it's not Donghae. She could be talking about somebody else. And besides I never heard that Boa and Donghae had a relationship before.”

 

“I hope you're right, Seo.” Tiffany sighed, her gut telling her otherwise.

==

Yay! Quick update! :D Anyway, I'd like to announce that this would be ending soon. Maybe two or three more chaps to go before the big finale. I hope you would all keep supporting this fic until the end. :)