Chapter 30

Our Love

Yoona woke up just in time as a text arrived. Well, she barely had any sleep, so she didn't really wake up. Just more like, she got up.

 

“Hey, do you know what day it is?

-Sooyoung”

 

Now normally, Yoona would think Sooyoung had some major problems if she had gotten that message but this wasn't a normal time. Yoona knew exactly what Sooyoung was talking about. Today was ____. Yoona's deadline.

 

“Don't remind me.

-Yoona”

 

“You're going to love me! I have a plan!

-Sooyoung”

 

“I love you already! What is it?

-Yoona”

 

“Meet me at this address, 36th building, Chungmoro St.

-Sooyoung”

 

Yoona suddenly felt energized and she jumped up from bed, and hurriedly made her way to the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

“What are you looking at?” Eunhyuk asked, grumpily. He was still feeling sore over the fact that Donghae had woken him up from his deep slumber and dragged him to the mall.

 

“Excuse me, miss. Can I look at that one, please?” Donghae ignored Eunhyuk and pointed to a silver band.

 

The girl behind the counter smiled and pulled out the ring for Donghae to see.

 

“Why did you drag me here if you're just going to ignore me?!” Eunhyuk complained.

 

“This is perfect.” Donghae murmured. “I'll take it.” He said, louder this time.

 

“Hey!”

 

 

 

 

 

“Sooyoung? Are you here?” Yoona cautiously stepped into the building. The place was giving her shivers. It was dark and cold. She didn't understand why Sooyoung had decided to meet her here.

 

Yoona had taken a few more steps into the building when the door suddenly slammed shut. Yoona yelped and jumped up a few inches. She was about to rush to the door when the lights went on.

 

“Kibum.” Yoona gasped, staring wide-eyed at the figure standing on the corner.

 

“Yoona?” Kibum appeared just as surprised as Yoona, “What are you doing here?”

 

“I-- Sooyoung asked me to meet her here.” Yoona answered, still feeling confused.

 

“Is that true? Well, Siwon asked me to meet him here.” Kibum said. “I had just gotten through that door when the lights suddenly went out.” He added, pointing to the door behind him.

 

And just like that, Yoona understood. This was all a set-up. She had to tell Kibum the truth after all.




“Hi there.” Donghae tapped Tiffany's shoulder.

 

“What?” Tiffany responded.

 

Donghae sighed at Tiffany's greeting. Well, at least she isn't glaring at me. He smiled, “Are you busy later?”

 

Yeah. I have a ton of homeworks and I still have to practice my routine for this week's showcase.” Tiffany answered.

 

How about now? Are you busy now?”

 

I'm talking to you, aren't I? Then no.” Tiffany rolled her eyes.

 

Ok. Let's go then.” He grabbed Tiffany's wrist and dragged her away.

 

You really have to stop dragging me to places!” Tiffany complained but didn't struggle because she knew it would be useless, anyway.





“You don't seem confused.” Kibum said, studying Yoona's face.

 

That's because I'm not.” Yoona answered quietly, turning the other way.

 

So, are you telling me you planned this?”

 

Of course not! They did. Sooyoung and Siwon. What I mean is, I know why they did this.” She turned her head to look at Kibum.

 

And that would be?”

 

Yoona took a deep breath, “I am a liar.”

===

I know it's short. I have problems with beating around the bush, plus I wanted to add suspense to this story. :))