Chapter 17

Our Love

“Seohyun, let me explain.” Tiffany begged, feeling desperate. Seohyun ignored her and made her way up to her room. Seohyun slammed the door and Tiffany slouched down on the steps, feeling hopeless.

 

Seohyun hugged her knees as tears continously fell. She felt betrayed. She thought Tiffany wanted her to cut her ties with Donghae so that Tiffany can have him all to herself.

 

 

 

What are you doing here?” Tiffany asked, her hand on the door. She hadn't expected to see Donghae.

 

I came here to see Seohyun.”

 

Well, you can't.” Tiffany tried closing the door but Donghae was quick and quickly entered.

 

What are you doing?! Get out of my house!”

 

Where is Seohyun's room?” Donghae ignored her, looking around.

 

Tiffany glared at Donghae's back. She marched towards him and tapped him on the shoulder. “Follow me.” She led him to the garden.

 

This isn't Seohyun's room.”

 

Who said we were going to Seohyun's room?”

 

I thought you were answering my question!”

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes. “Look, I know you care for Seohyun yada yada. And I know you feel responsible for what had happened, which you are. But I'll take care of this. This is about me and my baby sister. It just so happens that you, of all people, is involved.”

 

Donghae nodded. “You're right.”

 

I am? I mean I am. So, you're going to leave now and let us be.”

 

I said you're right. I didn't say I wasn't going to talk to her anymore.”

 

Please Donghae. Don't you get it? I want you out of our lives because ever since you entered the scene, I have been having problems with Seohyun and that has never happened before. You want to help? Get out of my house.” Tiffany gasped, covering . Those weren't the words she wanted to say.

 

Donghae stared at Tiffany, shocked from the outburst. He looked away, not wanting her to see how hurt he was.

 

D-Donghae, I'm sorry. It's just--”

 

No, I get it. Obviously, you consider me a big mistake. I really thought things would get better after that night. I guess I was wrong. I'll show myself out.”

Tiffany watched Donghae leave. She was sorry for hurting him but she can't deny the fact that what she had just said was the truth. The biggest reason why she let him go though, was because she was confused. Since when did she start to care about Donghae's feelings?

 

 

 

Yoona lifted her head when a handkerchief was shoved under her nose. Siwon smiled gently at her. She reached out and took it.

 

In case you want to cry.” Siwon answered the question in Yoona's head.

 

She looked at him and smiled faintly. “Thank you. But why would I want to cry?”

 

Siwon shrugged. “You tell me.”

 

It's Kibum.” Yoona sighed.

 

Your best friend?” Siwon played along, pretending not to know anything.

 

No, my ex-best friend. He doesn't want to be friends anymore.”

 

Did he tell you why?”

 

No.” She shook her head sadly. “But I think it's because I had been ignoring him, though I didn't mean to.”

 

Yoona, can I ask you a question?”

 

She nodded.

 

Can I hug you?”

 

Yoona's eyes widened as she turned to Siwon. He smiled and gently, he cradled her in his arms. “If you want, I can be your temporary best friend.”

 

Yoona relaxed into his hug, “I would like that.” She whispered, closing her eyes.

 

 

 

 

Yoona took her time going to SME. Siwon had offered to give her a ride, but she politely rejected. She felt like she was being a burden to him.

 

Yoona?”

 

Yoona paused and turned around. Surprise was evident in her face when she saw a smiling Tiffany in front of her.

 

 

You're probably surprised, right?” Tiffany asked as they made their way to SME.

 

Kind of.” Yoona answered truthfully. “Did you want to talk about something?”

 

Tiffany turned her head to look at Yoona. “How did you know?”

 

Well, why else would someone like you walk with me?” Yoona smiled.

 

What do you mean?”

 

Nothing. I was just babbling.” Yoona forced a laugh. “What is it?”

 

It's about Siwon.”

 

Yoona cocked her head. Siwon?

 

You know, Siwon doesn't really have much friends. Actually, he's quite a loner. Those people who are around him all the time are only there because they admire him. Siwon didn't really care though. I'm not trying to brag or anything but I knew that the only person that Siwon cared for, besides his family, was me.”

 

I'm sorry but I don't understand what this have to do with me. Although I feel honored that you're sharing this with me.”

 

Tiffany laughed. “Honored? You're really funny. No wonder Siwon likes you. My point is that, for the first time in my life, Siwon ignored me for someone else. That someone is you.”

 

Yoona frowned.

 

During lunchtime, I kept on calling Siwon but he didn't pick up. After half an hour, I finally decided to get up and look for him. And I did find him. I found him cradling you in his arms.”

 

Yoona's eyes popped, as she finally came to a conclusion. “By any chance, do you like Siwon?” She asked carefully.

==

More comments please! ^^