Chapter 22

Our Love

Donghae watched as Tiffany looked away from him and turned to Siwon. He knew what was coming. He walked away, not wanting to watch anymore.

 

 

 

 

“What are you doing here?!” Tiffany and Donghae chorused. “I came here to meet Seohyun! What?!”

 

“Wait a minute!” Tiffany held up her hands. “So are you trying to tell me that my baby sister, she--”

 

Set us up? No, I don't think so.” Donghae answered sarcastically. Tiffany glared at him.

 

I wonder why, though.”

 

I don't know.” Tiffany said, her tone defensive. Donghae looked at her suspisciously.

 

Why are you looking at me like that? I don't know anything!”

 

Donghae let it go and looked away. “You better tell Siwon that I didn't plan this.”

 

Why do I need to tell Siwon that?”

 

Are you seriously asking me that?”

 

Tiffany's eyes widened when she finally understood. “You—you think that Siwon and I are--”

 

I don't think. I know and I know you know. Why are you playing dumb?” Donghae said. He gazed into her eyes for a second before taking a step and leaving her.

 

 

 

I really don't know how to say this.” Yoona said, playing with her fingers. Kibum watched her, hiding the fact that he was nervous as well. “You're a great guy, Kibum. A great friend and without a doubt, would make a great boyfriend. Any girl would be lucky to have you...”

 

Kibum looked away as Yoona said her final words. “But I just don't think that girl is me. I'm sorry, Kibum. I think it would be best to end our friendship.”

 

 

 

I just came her to tell you that Siwon and I aren't dating.” Tiffany said in a rush.

 

Did you follow me home?” Donghae blinked his eyes, unsure if what he was seeing was real.

 

Tiffany glared at him. “Didn't you just hear what I said?”

 

Of course I did.” Donghae relpied, curious“But why would you tell me that? It doesn't concern me.”

 

J-just..” Tiffany stared at him, taken aback. “It's just—you're such a blabbermouth! I didn't want rumors to circulate that Siwon and I are dating! That's all!” Tiffany started to walk away but Donghae quickly maneuvered himself towards her way.

 

Liar.” He said, cocking his head.

 

What are you talking about?!” Tiffany spat, though she was actually feeling nervous.

 

A smile crept up Donghae's face. “You like me, don't you? That's why you came all the way here.”

 

I-I do not! Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go home. Get out of my way.” She pushed him aside and marched towards her car.

 

Donghae bit his lip, trying to stop himself from smiling, but of course he failed.

 

 

 

 

Yoona!” Kibum called, fervently knocking on the girl's door. “Yoona! I know you're in there. Open the door.”

 

Yoona watched Kibum from her bedroom window, tears forming in her eyes.

 

You should go speak to him.” Her mom said, patting her shoulder.

 

No.” Yoona said. “I'll only hurt him more. Please mom, tell him to go away.”

 

Her mom sighed. “Ok. If that's what you really want.”

 

Yoona listened to her mother's footsteps as she started down the stairs, walked towards the front door, and opening and closing it simultaneously. After a few minutes of watching Kibum argue with his mom, she decided she couldn't take it any longer and walked away from the window.

==

This fic is one of the hardest fics for me because I want all pairings! SiYoon, YoonBum, HaeFany, SiFany. Sadly, I can't make it that way. :((