Chapter 37

Our Love

Boa had been feeling restless all day long, her last conversation with Donghae engraved in her mind.

 

So you never really loved me after all?”

 

What kind of question is that?”

 

Donghae hung his head, “I understand. I won't bother you any longer.”

 

She bit her lip and picked up her phone, dialling Donghae's number. Even after five years, she still memorized it.

 

Donghae's cheerful voice answered her. “Hi! This is the handsome Lee Donghae.” Boa opened to speak but Donghae cut her off. “I can't answer my phone right now. Feel free to leave a message.”

 

Darn.” Boa was getting a headache.

 

 

 

 

Excuse me, ma'am. Where are you going?”

 

Boa was getting impatient. If the girl behind that desk knew who she was, she wouldn't even be asking that question. Of course, her disguise didn't help her. She put on a smile and turned around.

 

I'm visiting a friend.”

 

Who is it?”

 

It's none of your business.” Boa snapped. “And I was just here a few days ago.”

 

I'm sorry, ma'am. But it's procedure. And also, so many people come in and out that I lose track of who it is.”

 

Boa sighed. “Lee Donghae. I'm visiting him.”

 

The girl nodded as she typed Lee Donghae in her computer, to check if he really was a guest.

 

Yes, he was a guest.”

 

Was? What do you mean 'was?'

 

He checked out this morning.”

 

What? Where did he go?”

 

I'm sorry, ma'am. I don't know.”

 

 

 

 

 

Ugh.” Tiffany sat up, holding her head. She felt like her head was being drilled.

 

Unnie, you're awake.” Seohyun rushed to her side. “How are you feeling?” Seohyun handed her a glass of water.

 

Bad.” Tiffany threw Seohyun a humorless smile before gulping down the water. She laid back on bed. “Seo, I'm sorry. You shouldn't be taking care of me. I'm your older sister. I'm supposed to take care of you.”

 

Unnie, it's ok.” Seohyun smiled, holding her sister's hand. “I understand. I know everything now.”

 

Tiffany smiled. “Can you hand me my phone? It's in my bag.”

 

Who are you calling?” Seohyun asked as she handed Tiffany her phone.

 

Siwon. I should apologize to him too.”

 

Seohyun nodded. “I'll give you some privacy then.”

 

 

 

 

 

Hello?” Siwon said groggily. His phone woke him up.

 

Siwon? It's Tiffany.”

 

Tiffany!” Siwon sat up, instantly feeling awake. “How are you? Are you ok?”

 

I'm fine.” Tiffany answered. “Anyway, I called to apologize. I know I worried you.”

 

No, it's fine. Don't apologize. I'm just glad you're fine. Will I see you in school today?”

 

I don't think so. I'll just rest for today.”

 

Why? You're not feeling well?”

 

A bit.” Tiffany admitted, then she quickly added “But don't worry, I'm not sick or anything. I just really need some rest, that's all. I'll see you in SME. I'll be ok by then.”

 

Are you sure?”

 

Yes, I'm sure. I'll see you later. “

 

Tiff, wai...” Siwon sighed, she already ended the call. But just a few seconds later, his phone rang again.

 

Tiff? What is it? Do you need anything?”

No, it's just. I've been thinking. You've been so good to me, Siwon and I think I'm ready to give us a chance.”

 

What? You're not just saying that because you think you owe me something, right?”

 

Of course not.” Tiffany answered.

 

Siwon can't help the smile spreading across his face.

 

 

 

 

 

You two are still the same as before.” Sooyoung pointed out to Yoona and Kibum.

 

Were we supposed to change?” Yoona asked.

 

Well, you two are a couple now. Aren't you supposed to be lovey-dovey? And have you even kissed yet?”

 

W-what?” Yoona blushed.

 

We're best friends. And we'll always be best friends before we lovers.” He held Yoona's hand. “And whether we have kissed or not, is none of your business.”

 

Yoona smiled at him and squeezed back his hand.

 

I don't want to know anyway.” Sooyoung shrugged. “Just thinking about it gives me the shivers.”

Yoona laughed while Kibum rolled his eyes.

 

 

 

Donghae breathed in the air as he stepped out of the airport. He was finally back.

==

This fic was supposed to be finished by tomorrow but due to the fact that I forgot to post a chappie yesterday, i guess it's gonna be delayed a bit. Anyway, so many people commented! C'mon guys, this is almost over! Leave some comments before it's too late! :D