Chapter 27

Our Love

“Unnie. Unnie, wake up.” Seohyun shook Tiffany gently. Tiffany responded with a groan. “Unnie, c'mon, get up.”

 

“Seo, it's 3 am. Classes don't start until 8.” Tiffany grumbled, pulling the covers over her head.

 

“Unnie, seriously. Get up.” Seohyun pulled the covers away.

 

Tiffany sighed, giving up. “Why?”

 

“Come with me.” Seohyun grabbed Tiffany's wrist and pulled her out of bed, leading her to the balcony.

 

 

 

“What the hell.” Tiffany gasped.

 

“Exactly.” Seohyun nodded, staring down at the motionless figure below.

 

“Wha----why----what the hell?!” Tiffany sputtered.

 

“Unnie, you better check up on him!” Seohyun's face suddenly clouded with panic. “He might be dead or something!”

 

“Dead?! That's not possible!” Tiffany said, still not over the fact that Donghae was in her front yard, stretched across his motorcycle. “But....maybe, I should go check him out. You and me. Let's go.”

 

 

“Donghae?” Seohyun poked him. No response. Seohyun carefully leaned towards him to check if he was breathing.

 

“What? Is he really dead?” Tiffany rushed over.

 

Seohyun straightened up and sighed. “Why don't you check?” She moved away to give place for Tiffany.

 

Tiffany carefully leaned over Donghae. “Hey, Lee Donghae.” She poked him.

 

“Unnie, I'm scared.” Seohyun whimpered, looking around.

 

Tiffany straightened up and took a deep breath.

 

Unnie, what are you do--?”

 

Hey! Lee Donghae!” Tiffany raised her fist and punched Donghae's stomach with all her strength.

 

Donghae jumped, waking up instantly, and instinctively grabbing Tiffany.....their lips met.

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona fished her keys out of her pocket and opened the door with them. “Mom, I'm ho--” She paused when she saw Kibum sitting on her couch.

 

 

“What is he doing here?” Yoona whispered.

 

“He's your friend and I've known him since he was in diapers. What's wrong if he's here?” Her mom matched her level of voice.

 

“Mom.” Yoona whined.

 

“What?” Her mom asked, faking innocence. “Kibum, son, have some cupcakes.” Yoona's mom sang, strolling into the living room.

 

Yoona sighed, feeling like a headache was about to come.

 

 

 

 

“Why did you come here?” Yoona asked Kibum as they stood at the backyard, away from the ears of Yoona's mom.

 

Kibum smiled. “It's been awhile, right?”

 

“What?”

 

“That song I sang last week. It was for you.”

 

“I know that.” Yoona snapped. “But that's not the answer to my question.”

 

“Actually that is the answer to your question.” Kibum answered calmly.

 

“What?” Yoona shook her head, finally understanding. “I already told you. I want to be seperated from you.”

 

Now Kibum was the one shaking his head. “That's not true.”

 

“What? So are you calling me a liar?”

 

“A liar? Nope. You're an honest girl.”

 

“What do you want?” Yoona glared at Kibum but her tone was cautious.

 

“The truth.” Kibum started moving towards Yoona.

 

Yoona backed away. “What are you talking about?!”

 

“You, Im Yoona, like me. Right?” Kibum continued advancing towards Yoona. “You've liked me ever since the first time we met, when I gave you my ice cream because you were crying.”

 

“W-what?” Yoona's eyes widened. “That's not true.”

 

“And the reason why you rejected me is because you're afraid you might hurt me.” Kibum stopped advancing since Yoona had already fallen down. “Right?” He leaned over her, a smile across his face.

 

 

 

 

“What's wrong with Tiffany?” Kyuhyun asked Seohyun under his breath. Tiffany was completely immobile and had not moved ever since she arrived at school.

 

Seohyun giggled. “A little accident happened this morning. Something about a kiss.”

 

“What? A kiss?” Kyuhyun asked, forgetting to whisper.

 

At the sound of the word 'kiss', Tiffany's hand flew to and she went running out of the room. Seohyun glared at Kyuhyun and smacked his arm.

 

“I didn't mean to do it.” Kyuhyun rubbed his arm.

 

 

 

“What did you just say?” Yoona said after awhile. “Like?” Yoona scoffed, standing up. “Who told you that? Sooyoung? Has it never crossed your mind that maybe it was because she pitied you that she told you all of those things?”

 

“That doesn't make sense.” Kibum said, bewildered.

 

“And besides, you know I've always liked Siwon. As a matter of fact, we're dating.” Yoona held up her left hand, showing him the silver band on her ring finger.

 

==

My story's not going the way as I originally planned.>_< oh well. I finished this chap in one seating because I didn't want to miss my weekly update though I wrote the HaeFany part a few days ago. :) 27!! My favorite number. :)