Chapter 5

Our Love

“Wow, you're heavy.” Donghae grunted as he laid Tiffany on bed.

 

Tiffany glared at him. “Well who told you to carry me?!” She snapped.

 

“Oh, you heard that?” Donghae smiled sheepishly.

 

Trying to act cute. Hmph. “Obviously.” Tiffany muttered.

 

Donghae smirked and put his hands on either side on the bed. He started leaning over her, his face serious. “What are you doing?!” Tiffany demanded, her face red as she remembered about his earlier remark about touching her innapropriately.

 

When Tiffany's head finally hit the pillow, Donghae paused.“You're cute when you're angry.” Tiffany stared at Donghae, feeling flustered and speechless. “I—I--”

 

Ssshh.” Donghae put a finger on her lips. “Don't say anything.” He whispered.

 

Get away from me, you jerk!” Tiffany screamed, kicking Donghae away with her good foot. The kick might have been stronger than she thought because Donghae hit the wall.

 

Ha! Serves you right!” Tiffany smiled, silently congratulating herself. When Donghae didn't move though, she started getting worried.

 

Donghae?” She sat up. No answer. Oh no, don't tell me actually got hurt! “Donghae?” . Tiffany got up and hobbled over to Donghae. She knelt beside him and started shaking him. “Hey, hey. You jerk, what is wrong with you? Get up!” Still no response.

 

Tiffany hung her head and groaned. “I'd do anything. Anything. Just wake up!”

 

Anything?”

 

Tiffany's head snapped and saw a smiling Donghae.

 

You--- idiot!” She started hitting him. “Ouch, hey! Stop it!” Donghae laughed. The more Tiffany hit him, the more he laughed. “What's so funny, you idiot?!” She finally stopped when she felt tired and by that time Donghae had also stopped laughing.

 

Donghae wiped his tears away and lifted Tiffany from the floor. Tiffany was too exhausted to argue so she let him be. He laid her on the bed once more and sat down beside her. A few moments of silence passed.

 

Anything? Really?” Donghae asked.

 

No, not really.” Tiffany's eyes narrowed. She knew Donghae was never up to any good.

 

Donghae cocked his head. “Liar.”

 

I am not!”

 

Then prove it.”

 

I don't need to prove anything to you.”

 

Yes, you do.”

 

No, I don't.”

 

Yes, you do.” Donghae was clearly teasing now but there was an edge to his voice, like he was challenging Tiffany.

 

No, I don't.”

 

Yes, you d--”

 

Ugh! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!” Tiffany raised her hands to her ears.

 

Donghae smirked. “I'll shut up in one condition.”

 

What?” Tiffany glared at him.

 

Go on a date with me.”

 

What?!”

 

 

 

What's with the frown?” Kibum asked as he plopped down, next to Yoona.

 

Siwon.” Yoona sighed. Kibum followed her gaze and saw Siwon pacing back and forth, an unreadable expression on his face. He looked over at Yoona.

 

Do you think it's because of Tiffany's accident? He looks so worn-out and worried.” Yoona plopped her chin on her hand.

 

Maybe.” Kibum shrugged, looking away.

 

I wish I could find a way to comfort him.” Yoona's frown deepened. “It's not your problem, Yoong.” Yoona looked at Kibum for the first time since the conversation started. “Of course it is! If Siwon feels sad, I feel sad.”

 

Kibum sighed. “Fine.”

 

You just don't get it, Bummie.” She continued gazing at Siwon. “You've never liked someone the way I like Siwon.”

 

Kibum stared sadly at Yoona. I get it, Yoong. I feel the exact, same way for you.

 

 

 

Kibum and Yoona were making their way to the nearest subway. Their usual chatter was gone and was replaced by silence.

 

Bummie?”

 

Kibum lifted his head and looked at Yoona. “Yeah?” She probably noticed that I'm being extra quiet today.

 

Do you think Siwon's going to be ok?”

 

Kibum's heart sank. “I don't think. I know.” He was hurt but he still wanted to see Yoona smile.

 

Yoona looked up and smiled. “Really?”

 

He forced a smile. “Really.”

 

Yoona smiled wider and linked her arms with him. “Thanks Bummie.”

 

 

===

Bring on the comments guys! :)