Seriously?!

Meow-ve you [EDITING]

(Jieun's POV)

"Lee Kikwang" I said. He burst out laughing. "W-wae?..."

"Seriously? You actually think its him?"

"Why not? Do you know him?"

"He's my best friend"

"huh?"

"I wasnt with him yesterday because...I really just wanted to spend some time with you..." I blushed at his statement. He did say he likes me. But...he could just be toying with me...

"Fine...I cant think of anyone else with the motive to do that..."

"Let's just worry about that later..."

"Wae?"

"School" I checked the time. OH MY GOSH! Its 7:20. School starts at 8. I rushed to my room to dress up. I already showered last night. *gasps* LAST NIGHT! I quickly changed into my clothes and wash up. I, then, went up to Yoseob and started hitting him.

"ARGH!!!YOU STUPID ERT!"

"YAH!-OWW. WAE?!-AHH!"

"I saw you looking at me while I was changing last night!"

"Oh..that...hehe" I kept hitting him. "SO-AH RRY-OOOH...STOP!-AH" He grabbed my hands to stop me from hitting him. "You should go now! SCHOOL!"

"huh? oh..." I glared at him "Dont think that you'll be getting away with this...wait...what about you?"

"What do you mean?"

"School"

"I can skip today" I was about to tell him not to but I glanced at the clock and it was already 7:40. Time flies. I whined and looked at him, then I just shooed my hand away as if to say 'whatever'.

"DONT TOUCH ANYTHING!" I shouted as I ran.

(Yoseob's POV)

"DONT TOUCH ANYTHING!" She shouted as she ran. Dont touch anything? I smirked. Lets see whats in her bedroom...hehe

http://www.posteryes.com/199-190-thickbox/bigbang-band-korean-music-big-poster-big-bang-j4178.jpg

What's THIS?! She actually likes these guys!? I think Im gonna barf. Im waaay more better looking than them.

poster-taeyang-bigbang-002.jpgtaeyang___hot_cover_by_0o_lost_o0-d3k3tl

Im guessing her bias is him...Im waaaay cuter...What would happen if I doodled on one of these posters?....She'd kill me...*sigh* I layed down on her bed and took in the surroundings. She was really girly. It was obvious she liked cute stuff based on all these stuffed animals. All her stationaries had some kind of animal design. The cute kind. Of course. I got up and took a look at her closet. She has good style. Cute style. Again. I searched her drawers and saw...Thats alot of them. uh huh. They were also cute. Should I?...She wont find out...I took one out and examined it. So this is what they look like up close...(A/N: You all know what he's 'examining', right?) I put them up to my chest. Yup...perfect size. :) I looked at the other drawers and saw her . I should stop now...this is invading too much of her privacy...I made sure to put them back as if I didnt touch anything.

I fixed myself some breakfast. Aish! She didnt get to eat? Did she bring money with her? I know she doesnt like going to the canteen...

 

(Jieun's POV)

*grumble* Stupid Yoseob. Making me forget my lunch...GRRRRR! He's gonna really pay for this...I didnt even bring money...huhu!~~ I sat in the garden and just did some homework. Then a lunch bag appeared in front of my eyes. Am I hallucinating? I blinked and saw that it was still there. I rubbed my eyes. It was still there. I poked it and then heard a really loud laugh. I looked at the back and saw Yoseob.

"HAHAHA! You thought you were hallucinating! HAHAHA!~~" I knocked his head.

"YAH!"

"mian...Here!~~ :) I saw this in the fridge. I figured you'd be starving"

"Im not starving!...Im just a tad bit hungry" I took the lunch box and saw my perfectly made maki. Mmmmm...There were egg rolls too. I dug in.

"And you said you were not starving...I see you noticed the egg rolls..." I ignored him and just continued eating. "I made them" *ignore* "Does it taste good?" *ignore* "No thank you?" *ignore* "YAH!~~~~" He started whining.

"Massida" I said with my mouth full.

"Really?" His eyes were gleaming. I nodded and continued stuffing myself with food. "Yah! Slow down!" He said as he handed me a water bottle.

"Komawo..." I finished eating.

"Done?" I nodded. "I have one last treat..."

"Wha-WOW!" My eyes were literally glistening at the cupcake before my eyes. I looked at him. "mine?" He started peeling of the wrapper. My smile faded. I guess it wasnt for me....

"Say ahh!~~~"

"Hmm? -UMPH" He stuffed the cupcake into my mouth. I would aturally get mad but the cupcake just tasted so good. I tried to snatch the rest of the cupcake from him but he insisted thet he'd feed me. I couldnt care less. The cupcake was all I had in my mind right now...

I whined when the cupcake was finished

"Dont worry..Ill buy you more later"

"Where'd you get the money?"

"I found some money on the counter"

"Oh..." The bell rang. I got up." Arent you coming?" He looked at his clothing. He wasnt wearing a uniform. I forgot all about that... The teacher wouldnt let him in even if he wanted to. "Nevermind...See you later" I waved goodbye. Were we becoming closer?

 

I packed my things and headed out of the class. Someone held me back.

"Hey!~~" He waved.

"Kikwang-shi?"

"I told you to just call me Kikwang before"

"Kikwang-shi, what do you want?" I said. I didnt want to socialize much with this guy. He only started to take interest in me before because he thought I was easy. He frowed at my response.

"I wanted to ask you where Yoseob was...I checked his hotel room yesterday but he wasnt there. He promised to meet me after he spent some time with you." I mentally slapped my face. I forgot he was Yoseob's 'BEST' friend.

"He's-"

"Kwangie!~~~" I heard an annoying voice behind me. I turned to see who it was.

"Seobie!~~I was just asking about you!" They did a handshake. "Where'd you go last night? I got there at your place at around 8."

"I stayed over at Jieunnie's"

"You guys are at that level already?!" I kicked Yoseobs knee.

"ACK! What was that for?!" I kicked him again.

"What are you doing here?" I said

"Im picking you up! :) "

"I cant believe you guys are dating already...I tried to get to you for months and you didnt say anything else to me other than 'yes' or 'no' or 'stop bothering me!' " Kikwang said

"We're not dating!" I stated

"Yet" Yoseob said. I ignored him. I walked off. "Where are you going?!"

"Home!" Kikwang and Yoseob followed me. "Yah! YOu should go now! Kikwang knows where your hotel is!"

"But I...I want to go with you!~~~" Yoseob said cutely

"Yeah!~~Just let us come with you. I promise to bring him to the hotel there as soon as the clock strikes 8" Kikwang said

"NO!" I said

"Yeah!~~~ NO! Im gonna stay overnight!" Yoseob said. I messed up my hair and ran for it. "She's excited about the sleepover!~~" They ran after me


So I guess the guy isnt Kikwang...or is he?

SLEEPOVER!~~~~