Not again~

Meow-ve you [EDITING]

(Yoseob's POV)

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~"

I opened my eyes. What?! I was hugging as kissing a pillow. Where's my Jagi?!~~~~

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!~"

"WAIT! STOP! OUCH! WAIT!"

What is going on? I put on my pants and went downstairs to find Jieun, hitting Kikwang with her eyes closed.

"God! Yah, Kwangie!... Ill take care of this Jagi... go... wash up" I winked at her.

"Okay...." she glared at Kikwang before she headed upstairs. He was covering himself with *gasp*

"YAH!~"

"Wae~ I covered myself up~ I didnt know Id wake up !~"

"Its not that!.... You're using her favourite pillows..."

"oh... hehe... Ill wash those later" He threw the pillows on the couch.

"Put some clothes on!"

"I dont have any clothes to put on!~" I pointed to the table.

"Pabo...." I mumbled. Kikwang laughed nervously as he took the clothes on the table and put them on.

"Anywaaaay~.... What was with the wink you gave Jinnie?"

"Yah! I told you not to call her that!"

"Okay okay... What was with the wink you gave Jieun?"

"Hehe... well........"

 

(Jieun's POV)

GOSH! ARGH!~ THOSE WERE MY FAVOURITE PILLOWS!

I ruffled up my hair. Oh~... My hair's so oily~ Yoseob used too much oil last night...

I took a shower then headed downstairs.

"Oppa!~ You used to much oil last night!" I complained

"Ah~ Mianhe" He said cheekily.

"Psh..."

"What did you guys do last night?~" Kikwang said with a teasing voice. I punched his shoulder. "Ack!"

"Nothing! Now, you better wash those pillows thouroughly or Im gonna-" Yoseob stuffed me with his famous pancakes.

"Massida?" He said. I nodded and smiled.

"Yay~ Yoseob finally made me a batch!~" Kikwang sang. Yoseob ignored him and continued feeding me and himself. (A/N: With the same fork XD)

"You guys-" Kikwang pointed to Yoseob and I " are... too...*shivers*" Yoseob and I both punched Kikwang on the shoulder. Yoseob on the right. me on the left.

"Come on~ We need to get to schoolBUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Yoseob said.

"What with the sudden outburst?" Kikwang said. Yoseob pointed to Kikwang.

"Kaeguri~ Pffft BUAHAHAHAHA!" Yoseob kept laughing on the way to school while he and Kikwang were bickering. Im happy Yoseob is back to his cheery self again but... their bickering is super annoying!

 

(Hyunseung's POV)

AAAAAAAAAARGH!~

I closed the millionth spell book I read. There's absolutely no spell in here that would work!

"Having fun?" TOP said. I quickly snapped my fingers so the books would disappear. TOP chuckled. "I already saw it, dimwit" I glared at him. "You wont be able to save him you know..."

"Why cant I?"

"Because I have this" He held up a paper that looked like a page torn from a book. Its the reverse spell. I reached for it but it suddenly burst into flames. My knees wobbled and I fell to the ground. That was my only hope...

"Stop sulking and get back to work. Have you found the casting location?"

"Yes..."

"Where?!"

"The Yoon family's basement"

"Eh?"

"The symbol on the relic you gave meant 'the eldest' which also means Yoon. As in Yoon Doojoon. My stepfather was an elder..."

"HAHAHA!~"

"Wae?"

"Its perfect! Now all you have to do is get access, then you can perform the spell. Although I would prefer it if you didnt but its my job to make sure you get the rest of your powers. Finish it quickly. The sonner it gets done, the sooner I wont have to see you every ****ing day"

"Dae~...."