Defective

Meow-ve you [EDITING]

Author's POV

Jieun turned to the side of the bed, still asleep, to hug Yoseob... nothing...

Her eyes shot up and she even looked under the pillow to make sure.

"Yoseob! Yoseob oppa!" She called out. She stood up and went to the bathroom. The door was locked and she heard the shower running. She sighed with relief and smiled wide. *He's okay now!~* She decided to wait for him downstairs with his favourite breakfast. Pancakes. Of course Yoseob, himself, makes them the best but... she decided to treat him today. ^_^ She heard the bathroom door open and rushed to find... Kikwang.

"Kikwang?" She asked herself.

"Yeh... wae?" Kkwang said as he dried his hair.

"Where's Yoseob?..." She was getting really scared.

"Wasnt  he with you?"

"WHY WOUD HE BE WITH ME?! THE WHOLE REASON WHY I ASKED YOU WAS BECAUSE HE WASNT WITH ME!" She yelled with tears in her eyes. She sniffled and wiped them away. "YOSEOB! YOSEOB OPPA!" She yelled as she searched the house. "OPPA!~Oppa...~ op...pa..." Her knees couldnt take it anymore and just collapsed. Kikwang rushed to her.

"Jieun-ah..." He said as her rubbed her back to calm her down.

"Where is he?" She asked weekly.

"Im sure he's somewhe-"

*Meow*

Jieun's and Kikwang's eyes widened.

"No no no no no no.... no~" She mumbled.

*Meow*

She turned and found Yoseob, as a cat, walk out of the bedroom. She ran and held him in her arms.

"Oppa!~ Im sorry I couldnt help you~ Im sorry..... this is all my fault..." she sobbed.

Kikwang checked his watch. As much as he wanted to stay with Jieun and comfort her... he had a date with Hyosung. An important one at that... It was her birthday. They promised to meet at 10. They were going to the amusement park and spend the whole day there. It was already 9:30. He needed to go now cause... well... you can never really predict traffic... And todays the day he told himself he would kiss her and break the spell.

"You can go Kwangie... I need to spend some time alone with Yoseob..." Jieun said as she sobbed and the cat stared at her with hurt eyes.

"A-are you sure?"

"KA!" He stumbled up and went out the door. *They''ll be fine...* He thought.

 

Hyosung's eyes widened with joy as soon as she saw Kikwang.

"Kikwangie!~~" She happily waved. Kikwang spotted her.

"Hyosungie!~~" They hugged. "Saengil Chukahae!~"

"Komawo..." She blushed. "Where's my present?" She looked him in the eye as he stuttered.

"I-I... I-"

"Yah!"

"Mian... I"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!~ Kikwang~ You shouldnt be this flustered... Gifts mean nothing to me. I was just scaring you :D"

"Yah!~ You shouldnt scare your oppa!"

"Mehrong!~ Who said you were my oppa?"

"Im not... your oppa?" She smiled and shook her head. "Noona?"

"Yup!~ :D"

"Ehh!~"

"Wae?... you dont like me anymore now that you know Im your noona?" She said with a pout.

"Aniya aniya~" She smiled.

"Im just playing with you :D"

"Yah! Just because your my noona now doesnt mean you can always play with me..."

"Arasso arasso" She tugged him to the booth to line up to get inside.  They stayed quiet in the line. There was about.... 20 people more till they could get in. Thank God they bought the tickets beforehand...

"So umm... 89?" Kikwang asked.

"Hmm?"

"Your year... Its not 90 but 89?" She nodded. They finally got in 30 minutes later. They played in every booth there. They even joined the kid's booths where you draw and color pictures. Kikwang and Hyosung finally went out of the amusement park tired and with arms filled with stuffed animals. Kikwang walked her to her house.

"Komawo Kikwang..."

"Umm... I know this is kinda much but... cant you just call me oppa?" Hyosung pouted.

"Its not like I have a problem with you being older than me... it just that... Ive always wanted to date a girl that'd call me oppa... Its sort of a dream of mine..."

"Wae? Youve never dated before?"

"No..."

"Ehhh?! B-But! Youre the most popular guy in school!"

"I didnt like the other girls..."

"Come on~ There must've been one girl~"

"You"

"Before me :D"

"Well..."

"I wont get jealous"

"It... I think its best that I dont say it... Past is past. I have you now. There's no reason to talk about past crushes"

"Oh..... Okay :D... I should get in now ^_^"

"Eo~"

She held the tried to hold the knob but... her arms were filled with about 4 VERY big stuffed toys.

"Oppa... can you help me?"

"Of course. ^_^" He opened the door like a gentleman. She stepped inside. "Chamkanman..."

"Wae?" He approched her and cupped her face, pushing aside the large toys. *Here it goes...* He closed his eyes and leaned forward. Their soft lips soon met and Kikwang felt this tingly feeling inside of his. They let go and Kikwang walked backwards and waved goodbye as he left and smiled like an idiot.

 

Meanwhile, Hyunseung and Doojoon were in a hectic mess. Jieun just called awhile ago and said that Yoseob was a cat. They still had time to change him back, thank goodness. They had 2 more days till the spell becomes permanent.

"ARGH! This is all your fault!" Doojoon yelled in annoyance.

"I KNOW THAT ALREADY! Just... search!"

Doojoon just sat down on the couch. "What spell did you use to make Yoseob a cat?"

"Eh?"

"The spell that made Yoseob turn into a cat"

"I didnt use a spell...."

"Eh?"

"I just... found him walking home and the anger boiled inside of me. I put the ski mask I had in my pocket and comfronted him. The next thing I know... he's a cat"

"So it wasnt your intention to turn him into a cat?"

"Why would I turn him into a cat? I wouldve turned him into a worm"

"Thank goodness for that... So.... what? What did you do?"

"nothing... I just... I wasnt thinking. I dont even think thoughts circled my brain at that time..."

"When did they ever?" Doojoon mumbled. "WOAH!"

"What?"

"I think I have a clue with what happened.... Call Jieun and tell her to keep Yoseob warm. The cold might speed the due date"

"Call her yourself~"

"Why? I thought you'd give anything to talk to her"

"That was before..."

"Before?"

"I kinda like this other girl now..."

"Lets hope your not obsessed with her yet..."

"Im not!~"

"Just call Jieun, arasso? We have to take responsibility... no YOU have to take responsibility. Call her"

"Fine"

Doojoon went upstairs to Hyunseung's room as Hyunseung made the call.

"Not obsessed..." Doojoon mumbled when he saw pictures of Hyuna on the wall. All the pictures of Jieun just disappeared. "Weird kid..."

Doojoon started searching the drawers.

 

Jieun slouched on the couch as Yoseob sat on her lap. She softly pet his head as she watched the movie.

"Oppa... Even if you.... dont change back... Ill still love you. Ill always love you..."

Yoseob purred and rubbed himself off on Jieun.


2-3 more chapters to go~

^_^

Im gonna go and finish this fic first before I go and update my other fic. So those who are subscribed to The Composer will have to wait :)

I cant write two fics at once with my state of writer's block. If this was cancer... I would be at stage 4... so... ^_^

Im lucky this isnt cancer...

Im still... a cat... $#!@

 

Oh! Ummm... I noticed 2 people upvoted this story!~

Thank you!~ Saranghae Syaseob (thanks for upvoting my other fics too ^_^) and Hyokwanglover!~

Saranghae everyone!~