Cured?

Meow-ve you [EDITING]

(Author's POV)

"Seungie"

"Oh...Junhyung"

Hyunseung and Junhyung were at their hangout place. It was the school's basement.

"Get me some coke"

"Get it yourself"

"Its right beside you"

"So?"

"Just pass it to me" Hyunseung passed something to Junhyung. "This isnt coke"

"We dont have coke"

"I see one right there"

"I dont... I think Im going blind. Maybe you should get it yourself?"

"Aish!" Junhyung cursed under his breath as he got up from the couch to get the coke. "I hate you"

"Na doo" Hyunseung was doing his homework. He was an honor student. The problem is that he slacks off. He studies when he wants to. He's carefree. A little too carefree though. He was wearing the schools uniform except intead of pants he wore shorts and slippers. You probably think that he just doesnt want to wear the uniform correctly but the truth is he just forgot to change into his pants. He slept in those shorts. As for the slippers.... you never really know what Hyunseung is thinking actually. So I have no idea about that.

"Did you see Jieun yesterday?" Junhyung said.

"Yeh"

"She looked so pretty"

"Yeh"

"Too bad she's no dating that Monkey dude"

"eo"

"Ah!~~ Did I just get a different response?~"

"So?"

"You like her!"

"So?"

"Youre not denying it?"

"I dont know what youre talking about"

"Eyyy!~~ Come on!~ You can tell your best friend!~ HYUNG!~"

"Didnt I ever tell you not to call me hyung?"

"You didnt" Hyunseung blinked a few times.

"Oh...Then Im telling you now. Dont call me hyung. You look older than me"

"Is that an insult?"

"Probably"

"Fine... want me to tell you what I think?"

"No"

"I think I look older than you because you look pretty"

"Thank you. You look pretty too" Junhyung looked dumbfounded. Hyunseung can really make a person so confused.

"So... about Jieun...."

"We're not getting involved with her"

"Wae?!~ I like her!~"

"You cant have every girl you like"

"I can too! Every girl Ive flirted with the past week waved at me"

"They didnt do anything else?"

"Should they?"

"You amaze me"

"Wae?"

"You-...Oh great... Its Doowoon..."

"Hello!" A rather handsome fellow entered the scene.

"Hyungs!" A foreign handsome fellow entered the scene. Hyunseung cringed when Doowoon came in.

"How are my favourite guys?~"

"We were fine until you came along Doojoon"

"Is that the way youre supposed to treat your hyung?"

"Its the way I WANT to treat my hyung"

"Dongwoonie!~~ Pass me  the coke please!~~" Junhyung said from the other coner of the basement.

"Dae Hyung!~" Dongwoon went to Junhyung's side in a flash with coke in his hands. Hyunseung scoffed at the sight.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"I want to see my little brother"

"Little STEP brother"

"Yeah Yeah Whatever you want to call yourself"

"Yeah. Whatever I want to call myself." Hyunseung went up the stairs and left DooJunWoon alone. Hyunseung never got along with his stepbrother. Well... he didnt get along with anyone. Not even the love of his life. Yes, he has a crush on Jieun. I dont know whether its the obsessive, possesive kind or the sweet, secret admirer kind. Like I said before, NO ONE knows what goes on in that pretty little head of his.

 

(Yoseob's POV)

"Jieun-ah... Ive been thinking... maybe your kiss cured me" I said. Jieun and I were at our Garden cuddling in each other's arms.

"Why would you think that?"

"I havent turned into a cat in 2 days"

"Hmm... maybe"

"Is that the only reaction I get?"

"Yup!"

"You dont have to be so enthusiastic about it..."

"Why is my Yobie oppa so bipolar?~"

"Im not Bipolar! What makes you think that?!"

"You get sad and angry at the smallest things"

"Im not sad OR angry!~~~~"

"Then you suddenly turn into a whining baby"

"She's definitely right" I frowned at the sight of the the person standing right in front of me.

"Do you always have to disturb our couple time?! I was about to steal a kiss from her!~"

"How? With the 'Im YOUR whining baby' trick?"

"HAHA!~~ He probably was!~~" Jieun laughed and hi- fived with Kikwang. "Aww!~ My Yobie oppa is pouting!~"

"No Im not!~~ Yah! I dont want you to call me Yobie oppa anymore!"

"Are you mad at me Yoseob?...."

"NO!~ Its just that....I want something more manly"

"Tsk! For a minute there I thought you were going too far with your bipolar-ness"

"Give me a different nickname, nae? How about Yeobo? Or Baby? Or Smexi Oppa? I dont like Yobie oppa! It makes me sound like a baby!~~"

"You dont like the nickname I gave you.... I get it...." she walked away.

"Where are you going Jagi?~~"

"Im going to make up a new stupid nickname for you!" she angrily strutted down the hallway. Kikwang nudged me.

"Looks like youre not the only one who is bipolar"

"Shut up...... JAGI!~~ IM SORRY! I LIKE YOBIE OPPA! NO! I  LOVE YOBIE OPPA! JAGI!~~" I ran after her.


Sooo.... Is Yoseob really cured? hmmm.....* chin*

Aww!~~ Jieun is mad at Yoseob!

 

Hehe Sorry for the short chapter :) Pweese dont be mad at me too~~

In the mean time! Vote for Yoseob! The links are in MY BLOG ^_^

Comment!~ please :)