IM YOURE FREAKING CAT!~~~

Meow-ve you [EDITING]

(Jieun's POV)

Sooo...I took the cat home and gave it some left over chicken I had in the microwave. The cat stared at me for awhile then started eating it. It was weird 'cause it looked like the cat was looking at me with an are-you-serious look. Creeepy... Should I keep it? Its not like I need permission from anyone and I dont have anything else to do...I guess Ill just keep it...I have enough money to support us. Haha..that just sounded like I was marrying this cat.

"Hello!~~" I said enthusiastically. The cat looked up at me for awile then went back to eating. "I think Im gonna keep you...I mean...Im gonna let you stay in my house. This is gonna be exciting for me since I never had a pet before...BUT I PROMISE I WONT KILL YOU...I MEAN...accidantally...heheh.." I cant believe Im actually talking to this cat. Im not even sure if it understands me. The cat finished its food and went to the...bathroom. Huh???? I followed him...or her to the bathroom. It looked like the cat didnt know I was following her...or him. It got on the toilet bowl and peed...Its home trained??! It looked up and saw me and then jumped off screaming a very loud meow. What is going on? The cat calmed down after awhile. I went to the living room to watch some TV. The cat followed me then sat on my lap and cuddled on me. He's...Its a he, right? The thing I saw earlier...eh..nevermind. He's so sweet :).

"What should I call you?...." I looked closely at him. He really looked a bit like Yoseob although Yoseob looks more like a monkey. Haha...those ears. The cat has...big ears too. They were kinda round but they were still the pointy ears you usually see on a cat. "Hmm...Its not like he'll ever know... I think I'll call you...Seobie!~~~Haha...Youre so cute! You sort of reminded me of him and I thought that it would really suit you! :)" I think the cat smirked...thats impossible, right? I got up and fixed myself some dinner. I just put a can of sausages in the microwave and heated it. I didnt feel like cooking today. I also put some rice in the rice cooker. I put enough for my breakfast in the morning too. I dont mind cold rice and it wont expire. I took a portion of the sausages and gave it to Seobiet. I went to my room and changed my clothes. It was weird 'cause Seobie was looking at me the whole time. I laughed.

"Haha...I took home a ert, didnt I?" I told Seobie. I winked at him and went to the bathroom to do my 'before bed' activities. I climbed into bed and closed my eyes. I opened them again when I felt something furry touch my face. Seobie was cuddling in my neck. I petted him and went back to sleep.

 

I felt really warm. It felt like I had a pair of arms hugging me. I really liked it. This is a dream, right? I dont really want to wake up. But, then again, I have to. School...Maybe it wont be so bad. I have a friend now, right? Yang Yoseob. My first highschool friend. WAIT! Why am I thining about him first thing in the morning?! I opened my eyes and still felt a strong pair of arms around me. Am I still dreaming? I touched the hand that was touching my stomach. I...think this is real.

"Mmmmmnnn" Was that a...voice? I blined a few times. This is DEFINITELY NOT.A.DREAM. I screamed as loud as could and the 'person' fell on the floor. I took the nearest weapon, which was a hairbrush. I have a lot of brushes around my house. You can see them almost everywhere. I looked at the person, who was on the floor, and quickly closed my eyes. He was . AHHHH!~~~MY INNOCENT EYES! I threw my hairbrush at him. I think I hit his head. I couldnt look.

"Argh...why'd you do that?!" The person said. I threw him my pillows, that were on the bed. "WOAH! WOAH!..HEY!~~IM BACK!" Was this person crazy?! I opened my eyes. The person was covering himself with one of my pillows. I have to remember to throw that pillow away. I looked at his face and froze.

"YOU!~~WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" I took another pillow and started hitting him with a pillow chasing him out of my room. "AND MOST IMPORTANTLY! WHY ARE YOU FEAKING !?"

"STOP! JIEUN-AH! STOP! PLEASE! IT HURTS!"

"GOOD!" I continued hitting him. I tried not to look at him while I chased him out.

"PLEASE! JIEUN-AH! LET ME EXPLAIN! OWW! STO-OUCH! PLEA-AHH!!~~~~~

 

IM YOUR FREAKING CAT!~~"

EHHHHH?!!!!!!


Sup! Haha! I didnt think I would actually make Yoseob a ert in this story. :) Well...not really...but...kinda?