New person to stalk?

Meow-ve you [EDITING]

(Jieun's POV)

I opened my eyes to the sun's rays being extra annoying this morning. Ahh~ Chu~Tah~ I snuggled more into the blanket. Wait... why does my skin feel?... OMO! I looked underneath the covers and found myself... .  I felt someone wrap their arms around me and held my... *gulp* I quickly stumbled off the bed and wore the clothes that were scattered on the floor.

"Jagi?" Yoseob said, groggily as he sat up. "What's the rush?"

"HUH?!....hmm?"

"Come back to bed~ It's only *glances at the clock* YAH! Its only 6 am!~ Come back and snuggle with oppa~~" he said, reaching out his arms. "Ppalli~ Its cold~"

"Then wear some clothes!~"

"But YOU'RE wearing my clothes" he said with a smirk. I took a look at the shirt I just put on... it WAS his... I cant just take it off in front of him! "Come on~ Let's sleep some more~" I gave in... I did afterall... let him do 'it' with me. You want to know why? I know I shouldnt think this... but how could I not? If Yoseob never turns back to a normal human being and gets stuck as a cat... I would regret not letting him touch and hold me with his 'human' hands. If he's a cat... that would be impossible...

*2 hours of sleep later*

I opened my eyes, again, but this time to the face of the person I love most in this world. He was already awake.

"Morning~" He said.

"Morning, oppa~"

"Go back to sleep"

"What time is it?"

"Time for you to get back to sleep"

"Oppa" I scolded.

"Arasso... Its already 8"

"8?! Oppa! We need to meet up with the other's at 9!" I said as I quickly got up.

"Cant we just cancel?~" I looked at his pouting face. Something tells me to give in but another part of me is telling me that I should go... Which one is right?

"Aniya... I promised... I dont break promises... Come on, oppa. Its a picnic. You love picnics!~"

"I love picnics when its just you and me"

"Oppa~ Oppa~~" I whined.

"Ayyy~.... Arasso Arasso" He said as he got up. I quickly covered my eyes. "Yah~ Wae geurae? You saw all this last night~"

"I just..."

"You even felt all of it last night.... I had to keep your hands off me too~"

"YAH! I never did that!" I said as I uncovered my eyes. He was already wearing his boxers.

"Yes you did~"

"T-That was you!"

"Well... that was me,  too. You still did your share of touching~"

"AYYY~" I held my head "Talking to you about this is... uncomfortable..."

"You're just too innocent baby~" He kissed my forehead. "Come on~ Let's take a shower~" He took my hand and pulled me to the bathroom.

"Wait... together?!"

"Uh huh~"

 

(Kikwangs POV)

I woke up to the sound of 'Yahs' and giggles. Its probably Yoseob and Jieun... But why do I hear the shower running. They cant be... OMO! They've reached that level already! Dont tell me they really DID do the dirty last night... WAAAH!~ That explains those weird noises I heard last night!

AHHHH!~ My innocent head! Get these pictures out!!!

 

(Hyunseung's POV)

"Yah! Hyunseung-ah! Ppalli! What's all this fuss with your hair?!" Doojoon yelled.

"It has to be perfect!"

"Aish!" He approached me and took the comb from my hand and dragged me out of my room and to his car.

"YAH!"

"We're going to be late. Want JIeun to think that you like making people wait for you? Its already... 9:20!" He stapped on the gas and drove to the picnic place. Why'd he suggest a picnic anyways in this cold weather?

 

I got out of the car and looked at the side mirror. GAAAAAH! Its all ruined!

"Stop fussing about your hair and get a move  on!"

"Come on!~ Its still 9:20~"

"We're still 20 minutes late! Come on!" He pulled me to a clearing in the park. Everyone was already there. Junhyung, Dongwoon, Kikwang, HYosung and 2 other girls I dont know and... Yoseob and Jieun. They were already cuddling on the blanket that was spread out.

"Jagi~ Im so cold~" Yoseob whined.

"Aww~ My oppa's cold?" Jieun said as she took his hands and breathed in them.

"Not that~ I want a hug~"

"Arasso..." She gave him what he asked for... Man it hurts... Doojoon patted me on the back.

"Hey guys!" Doojoon said.

"YAH! You're the one who said 9 am sharp, hyung!" Dongwoon said.

"SSIP!" Doojoon shut Dongwoon up. "Its all this Diva's fault!~" He pointed to me.

"Im not a Diva!" I protested.

"Whatever you say~" He whispered something into Dongwoon's ear and Dongwoon laughed.

"Yah!" I pointed to them "What did you just say to him!"

"Nothing!~" I glared at them. Seriously! If I knew how to turn them back, I would turn Doowoon in to the cat and dog who's butts are connected together.

"Hey Seung~" Junhyung said.

"Hey..." I said.

"Hey... look at that babe who's with Kikwang's girl" Junhyung pointed to them. "Isnt she hot?"

"Y-Yeah... I guess so..." I stared at her... Why is my heart beating? I thought that it'll only beat for Jieun?


I think it's pretty obvious who the other 2 girls are, right? But still... the first person who guesses who they are will have the next chapter dedicated to her/ him. Are there any guys here? I dont really think there are... But still :)

They look so freaking good together!~