tsk tsk... It was only this all along...

Meow-ve you [EDITING]

Author's POV

Doojoon searched the drawers and found a necklace that had a wodden charm on it shaped like a cat. Doojoon shook his head. *It was this thing all along...*

"You gave us a hard time" Doojoon said to the necklace.

Doojoon took out a ziplock bag and put the necklace in, trying to keep it as far away from his face as possible. He, then, went downstairs.

"I called Jieun already.... what are you doing with my necklace?" Hyunseung eyed the accessory in the bag.

"This," Doojoon held up the bag "Is what turned Yoseob into a cat"

"Eh?"

"Where did you find this?"

"The basement... I heard voices and-"

"Stop! Dad told you specifically when he brought you in this house to never listen to the voices"

"Well yeah but-"

"No buts. Now think of a spell to disenchant this thing"

"Hyung... Id like to ask, why youre keeping the necklace in a ziplock bag"

"Plastic prevents it from turning us into cats as well"

"What is it?"

"Uncle made this... he thought that he could turn dogs into cats with this. All you have to do is expose it to the dog and POOF"

"Why wasnt I turned?"

"Well... Uncle hated dogs and the necklace only worked when uncle used it on dogs... So I guess it turns the person/thing you hate into a cat. Which is why Im keeping it in a bag because I know you hate me"

Hyunseung kept his mouth shut. He was going to say he doesnt hate Doojoon but... he's rather die than tell him that he's actually fond of him.

"Umm... Ill just make this potion I learned from...dad"

"....okay"

So Hyunseung and Doojoon started doing the potion. Then they dropped the necklace in. It sizzled and dissolved.

"That should do it :D" Hyuseung said.

"It better..."

 

 

"Oppa... Even if you.... dont change back... Ill still love you. Ill always love you..."

Yoseob purred and rubbed himself off on Jieun.

*Ill always love you too, Jieun... Jagi*

"Meow- ve you"

The weight on Jieun's lap suddenly got heavier and her view was replaced with someone's bare chest.

"Op...pa?"

"Jieun-ah~" Yoseob sufocated Jieun with a very tight hug.

"Op....pa! *chokes*"

"Mianhe..." Yoseob let go.

"Oppa!~~~" Jieun grabbed him again and they both sufocated each other with their hugs. "Ah~ Oppa! Heavy!~~"

Yoseob stood up.

"Eish!" She threw a pillow to where his 'thingy' was and Yoseob caught it. He smiled and stuck his tongue out at her. Jieun got up and hugged Yoseob again. This time softly.

"I missed you..." she said. Yoseob let go of the pillow and hugged her back.

"Pabo... you were beside me the whole time"

"I know!~... you know what I mean" She lightly punched his chest. Yoseob pulled her closer to him.

"I do... Thank you"

"For what?~... I didnt do anything..."

"You stayed beside me this whole time. You took me in when you found out I was a cat"

"I didnt take you in!~ You forced yourself into my house"

"Did I?... I dont think so..."

"You did!"

"Ah!~ I remember now~ You took me in"

"That was when I thought you were a real cat"

"I was a real cat"

"You know what Im saying!~" She punched his chest again.

"Jagi... as much as I want to cutely argue with you.... I need clothes"

"Oh... wait a sec" Jieun left and came back with a set of clothes in her hand. Yoseob lifted his arms.

"What?" Jieun asked.

"Dress me" Yoseob said with a smirk.

"Dress yourself" Jieun said as she tossed him his clothes. He caught them.

"Ey~ Youre no fun" Jieun stuck her tongue out at him. Yoseob finished dressing and sat down on the couch with Jieun. They cuddled.

"I missed holding you like this..." He said as he held her close to his chest.

"Na doo" She held his hand. Yoseob aproached her face to kiss her.....

TRINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG

Yoseob grunted and reached for the phone that was beside him.

"Hello?" Yoseob answered.

"Yoseob?!"

"Who is this?"

"Give me the phone!.... Here.... Yoseob? Its Doojoon. That was Hyunseung awhile ago"

"I sorta guessed that..."

"Well... since we now know your human... Ill hang up now... You and JIeun are probably busy doing something inappropriate"

"We're NOT!" Jieun managed to snatch the phone from Yoseob.

"Really?" Doojoon teased.

"We're not!"

"Arasso arasso. Bye~"

"Wait!"

"What?"

"Thank you. Tell HYunseung that Im thankful for the help. You too. And Dongwoon"

"No problem. Oh! Before I forget. About the payment..."

"Ill bring the money tomorrow"

"Dont. We dont need the money. Plus. Its IS my brother's fault this all happened in the first place. So... BYE!~~~~"

"He hung up on me~" Jieun said as she put the phone down.

"Good. Now I can..." Yoseob puckered his lips.

"Dont think you can do it just because youre back and I should give you a present"

"Well... you should... Plus we did it already~ There should be no problem with doing it again~" Yoseob begged Jieun.

"No!... Im tired."

"Ill do all the work" Yoseob kissed her neck.

"Ewwww!~ Stop!~~"

"Arasso... You still owe me though"

"I know" Jieun pecked him on the lips then they cuddled more onto the sofa, finally taking notice to the movie that was showing.


Okay... you guys can hate me... I lost my writing ability!~~ I cant write that well anymore~~~ *whines*

Why does this usually happen when Im about to end a fic?

Sorry if there are erted scenes here XD

I can now go back to annoying my Jagi and Kwangie!~ ^_^