Fortune Telling

Meow-ve you [EDITING]

(Jieun's POV)

"Yoseob! Im home! I brought Tuna!" I said as I got into the house. "Yoseob?" Thats weird...he was super excited yesterday when I brought some Tuna home.

"YOSEOB!!" I shouted even louder. No response. He's probably sleeping... I arranged the groceries in the kitchen and fixed up dinner. Then I went to my room to change. I saw Yoseob sleeping comfortably on the bed. I just let him sleep and put on my clothes. Wait a minute....

"Yoseob!" I ran to him and attacked him with a super hug.

"WAAAAH!~ Huh? Jieun-ah? Wae?!~~~ Youre heavy!~" He said.

"Yah! Im showing my affection to you and you say Im heavy?! Fine! No more affection showing~"

"Eyyy!~~ Saranghae Jagi!~ Neomu Saranghae!~~" Yoseob was using his aegyo again. I ignored it.

"When did you change back?"

"Around 3...I went to school to pick you up but you werent there...Where did you gooo?~"

"Somewhere with Kikwang" Yoseob's eyes twitched.

"With Kikwang?"

"Yeah!~ I found this poster on some street passed by. It was about some fortune telling shop nearby. Kikwang and I checked the place out 'cause I think it could help us somehow"

"Why'd you bring Kikwang?"

"I have no other friends, remember. I only have you and Kikwang"

"Thats it! Youre getting girlfriends! Immediately! I cant afford to have you spend so much time with Kwangie"

"Oppa! Im really close with Kikwang now!~ He's like a best friend."

"Thats exactly why Im worried"

"Oppa. I love YOU. Only YOU. There's no way I can love anyone else."

"Yeah... I know you love me....I love you too bytheway its just that....Havent you heard about all those stories about Best friends becoming lovers?"

"I have"

"Do you get the point now?"

"I do oppa. But you dont have to worry. Kikwang oppa is just a friend. Nothing more"

"Yaksuk?"

"Yaksuk. Now. Come on! The foods getting cold!"

 

*the next day*

I woke up with Yoseob sleeping soundly next to me. I cant believe Im letting a guy sleep on my bed... My parents would kill me. And Yeojin is only letting Yoseob stay here because she thinks he sleeps on the couch. We're dead if she finds out. Or maybe not...she DID want me to get pregnant. Crazy Yeojin...

I got up and fixed breakfast, yoseob's clothes, and myself. After awhile Yoseob woke up and got ready. Then we ate breakfast and walked to school.

"Yoseobie!~" Kikwang stangled Yoseob with a muscle hug.

"Yah! Kwangie! Let GO!" Yoseob said as he kept on hitting Kikwang's arm.

"I missed you so much!"

"DUDE! Youre being gay!"

"When did you start calling me dude?"

"Just now"

"Why?" Yoseob shrugged.

"Molla" I shook my head as I headed to class. These friends of mine were complete idiots...

"YANG YOSEOB! WHY WERE YOU ABSENT AGAIN! What's youre excuse this time!?" Yeojin said.

"I umm... got sick" Yoseob said

"AGAIN?!"

"I get sick really easily"

"No you dont" Yoseob looked at her with pleading eyes. He doesnt want anyone to know he's Yeojin's nephew and that his father is a part owner of the sschool." Fine...Ill talk to you after class. again..." She faced the chalkboard and started our lesson.

 

"Why?" Yeojin said frankly. She was sitting on the desk while Yoseob and I were standing in front of it. Kikwang left us because Yeojin thinks that whatever comes out of his mouth is irrelevant. 'As always' she likes to add.

"Im ....somekind of werecat"

"Mwoh?"

"Im a Werecat...If I dont come to school, that means im a cat at that time" Yeojin started laughing.

"HAHAHA!~ Yoseob stop joking and tell the truth"

"Im not joking kumo..." Yeojin looked startled with Yoseob's expression.

"I can see that now.... that joke you made the other day, Jieun-ah, wasnt a joke..."

"It wasnt...." I said.

"How?"

"Some guy I met in an alley turned me into one. He told me that I stole somthing of his and that he turned me into this to teach me a lesson" Yoseob said

"What did you steal?"

"No idea..."

"How are we supposed to take care of this?"

"Im planning on bringing him to a psychic this afternoon...he might know how.." I said

"Which Psychic? Its not...DooWoon...is it?"

"It is..."

"You do know theyre students"

"I know...but theyre the only ones in this area. The next place is a 2 hour train ride and an hour bus ride from here"

"This is crazy...Do you guys think its a student?"

"Probably..." Yoseob said.

"Ill do a backround check on all of them. You guys should take your lunch now." We bowed and headed to the garden for lunch.

 

*After school (At DooWoon's Fortune Telling shop)*

"WELCOME!~" DooWoon said.

165267_10150111737054180_387569064179_76

"Ooooh!~Its a couple! Are you guys, by chance, going to ask for a love fortune?" Doojoon said.

"Wait!Dont answer that! I already know the answer" Dongwoon breathed in. "Youre not. Youre here for something about cats"

Yoseob and I froze. This guy was entirely right!

"Yes...youre right. Im the-"

"Youre the cat. And youre here to ask how you can go back to normal. Let me tell you this... the only way to go back is-" Doojoon said

"Paying us" Dongwoon said.

"What?! You havent even said what was important yet!" I said

"People have come here with no money before" Doojoon said.

"Why didnt you predict that they were going to scam you?"

"We uh... we werent focusing... We're still just amateurs."

"Whatever...you can tell that we're going to pay you right?"

"Yes" Dongwoon said.

"Good. Now tell what what we need to know"

"Okay...You just have to find the guy who was in the black ski mask. Unforetunately we cant see him clearly. He's a wizard. He probably used a blur spell because he already predicted that you'd come here. We're sprry. We do know one thing though... he's in our school and... he's...korean" Doojoon said. I smacked his head. "Yah! What was that for?"

"Of course we know he's korean! Everyone in our school is!"

"Sorry...thats all I can really say...oooh! I saw something! Oh...thats not good."

"What?!"

"Yoseob hyung has to find the person fast... if he doesnt.... he might be a cat forever. He only has a little over a month." Dongwoon said.

"What?! No! That cant be right! The wizard wouldnt go that far!"

"Jagi...calm down." Yoseob said as he tugged my sleeve to sit me down.

"How can you be so calm?! Youre going to be a cat FOREVER if we dont find this creep! Yoseob!"

"Jagi...just calm down. We'll find him." My eyes softened because I just realized that Yoseob is not exactly in a good mood right now. I saw it in his eyes...he's terrified.

"Please...try to find out more." I pleaded DooWoon.

"We'll contact you when we do. We kinda want to help. This could be a great adventure! We're kind of Adverture Freaks" Dongwoon said.

"Yeah... you guys can pay us after the job is done. And dont worry about it. We know you'll be able to pay" Doojoon said.

"Kamsahamnida!" Yoseob and I bowed.

 

*At home*

Yoseob and I were cuddled on the bed. Both of us were afraid to let go. If Yoseob becomes a cat forever... I wont be able to hold him like this anymore...

"Jagi... dont worry. Everything wiil be fine." Yoseob said

"You should say that to yourself, oppa. You need the most encouragement"

"I am, kinda, saying it to myself..."

"Oppa...lets be strong, nae? We'll do our best to find whoever this wizard creep is, nae?"

"Yae...we will. In the mean time...."

"Mwoh?"

"I want a kissy"

"Goodnight oppa"

"Youre going to regret not kissing me as much as you can if I really DO turn in to a cat forever..." he mumbled. I quickly kissed Yoseob when he said that. He's right... I cant waste the time we have together while we're like this.

"Saranghae..." I looked into his beautiful eyes. I feel like I can drown in them...

"Na doo Saranghae" He pecked my lips again and we fell asleep, trying to take in as much of each other as we can. While we can...


Ermm... This wasnt really a fun chapter. I think its quite sad. Oh well... Readers. You guys have to watch out. Some serious drama is coming...

B2ST'S EYES

Yoseob's and Hyunseung's eyes are my favourite :) Junhyung's eyes are great too...

ARGH~~ WHY DOES YOSEOB HAVE TO HAVE SUCH B2TIFUL EYES!?~

I found this really cute!~