Yoseob's POV

Meow-ve you [EDITING]

(Yoseob's POV)

"WAIT!~~" I shouted at Jieun. But she just kept walking. Why are these girls bothering me?!

"Yoseob oppa!! Im Hin Rae!"

"Yoseob OPPA! Im Jin Mi! CALL ME!~~"

"YOSEOB OPPA! CAN WE GO OUT?! Im Hae Jin!"

"Seobie OPPA!"

"YOSEOB OPPA!"

"YOSEOBIE OPPA"

"OPPA!~~~"

I had enough. I just ran away from them. They chased after me but I quickly got away. Im good at getting away from trouble. BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT I DO BAD THINGS!

"Phew!~ Those girls are crazy!....Awww...I was going to ask Jieun to show me around Seoul...I dont even know how to get to my hotel... I even forgot it's name. Aish! Im so stupid!"

"I agree...you are stupid" I looked up and saw a guy wearing a black mask. The kind robbers wear. He also looked really strong.

"AHHHH! PLEASE DONT ROB ME!"

"I wasnt going to rob you. I just came here to teach you a lesson for robbing something of mine"

"What do you-" I wasnt able to finish my sentence. Everything around me shrunk and I couldnt bring my voice out. When my voice finally came out...the only thing I could do was...meow. I looked at my hands...or should I say paws. What HAPPENED?! I looked up and the masked guy was gone. Did he just...turn me into a cat? AHHHHHH!~~~~~~~ IM A FREAKING CAT!~~~

I walked around and saw a park. Waaah! The slide looks fun! I looked at the swings and saw a girl. Isnt that Jieun? IT IS JIEUN! IM SO HAPPY TO SE HER!~~

"HI!~~" I said. I think I just meowed. *sigh*

"Aww...arent you just the sweetest thing ever!" she said. She probably meant I was cute. I just cant seem to get away from that image... She petted me. It felt really good.

"AHHH!~~MORE! MORE!" I think I just purred. Am I gonna stay like this forever? How will I become human again?

She brought me to her house and laid a bowl of chicken she took out from the microwave. The chicken looked like it was already knawed on. EWW!~~ I cant eat this! They're just scraps! I looked at her with an are-you-serious look. She sat down next to me.

"HELLO!~~" she said enthusiastically. She looked weird. I just kept eating. "I think Im gonna keep you...I mean...Im gonna let you stay in my house. This is gonna be exciting for me since I never had a pet before...BUT I PROMISE I WONT KILL YOU...I MEAN...accidentally...heheh.." I just ignored her. Its not like I could speak to her anyways. I went to the bathroom. I let my fluids out and then I looked up. Jieun was staring at me. While I was doing my 'business'.

"AHHHHHHHHH!~~~" I screamed as I jumped of the bowl. She just saw my...my...wait...Im a cat. I totally forgot about that. How could I forget... I followed her to the living room. She laid down on the couch and turn on the TV with the remote. I went up to her and sat on her lap. Being a cat had its perks. hehe. I looked up at her and got a close look at her whoah...they're big. Too bad I'm never gonna get to...you know. heheh. She petted me. I really like it when she does that. It felt so gooood. Mmmmnnnnnh.

"What should I call you?" She looked closer at me. Her...her *gulps*are..on my back. They felt so soft..."Hmm...Its not like he'll ever know... I think I'll call you...Seobie!~~~Haha...Youre so cute! You sort of reminded me of him and I thought that it would really suit you! :)" I smirked. That means she likes me, right? kekeke. SHE THINKS ABOUT ME!~~ She got up and fixed some dinner. She just put a can of sausages in the microwave. She's really lazy... She gave me 2 sausages. They tasted so good...It was weird to eat like this. Using my two hands-Paws to hold down my food. She went inside a room. I followed her. I think this was her room. Its so neat...kinda... and...pink. *sigh* Well...she IS a girl. She started taking off her clothes. OH MY! I shouldnt look....but...*eyes widen* She's so HOT! Too bad she didnt take her bra off...WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!? I shouldnt treat her like that. Im gonna treat Jieunnie like a princess!...but..that doesnt mean I couldnt...um..take a peek, right? Its not like she'll ever know. Im a cat now. *sigh*

"Haha...I took home a ert, didnt I?" She said. I quickly looked away and just explored her house. It was perfect for someone who lived alone. Or for a couple. It had only one bedroom but it was still really spacious.

Pink_Complete_Kids_Bedroom_Sets_for_Girl

(Ignore the picture above her bed. Think of it as a Big Bang poster. and just imagine the rest of the house...Im too lazy to look for pictures :) )

I went back to her room and found her sleeping. I went up to her and cuddled into her neck.

 

I woke up to a very loud scream. I was knocked of the bed. Then something his my head. It was really hard.

"Argh...why'd you do that?!" I said. She threw pillows, that were on the bed, at me. I defended my self and cought one of the pillows. I just realized I was .*gasps*"WOAH! WOAH!..HEY!~~IM BACK!"

"YOU!~~WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" She took another pillow and started hitting me with a pillow chasing me out of the room. "AND MOST IMPORTANTLY! WHY ARE YOU FREAKING !?"

"STOP! JIEUN-AH! STOP! PLEASE! IT HURTS!"

"GOOD!" She continued hitting me.

"PLEASE! JIEUN-AH! LET ME EXPLAIN! OWW! STO-OUCH! PLEA-AHH!!~~~~~

 

IM YOUR FREAKING CAT!~~"


:)