A way...

Meow-ve you [EDITING]

(Author's POV)

Hyunseung sat in his room lifelessly.

*Flashback*

"There's no such thing as a reverse spell" Doojoon said.

"WHAT?! Youre joking..."

"Why would I joke? If there really was one I would drag you to them myself and make you turn Yoseob back the moment I found out you were the one who did it"

"How did you find out? I dont hink you would have figured it out by just catching me searching through Mr. Yoon's things"

"I had a hunch. By the way... Its DAD. Or father. Give him some respect. He saved you"

"I didnt need saving"

"You were practically dying in that orphanage"

"So?"

"Neo-"

"Just help me alright?"

"*sigh*... I dont know..."

"The reverse spell. I know there is one"

"There WAS one... but that was just a story. That wizard got rid of it because it could reverse the beneficial spells too"

"What... beneficial spells?"

"You know... like growing trees, hiding special animals like the unicorn, natural disasters-"

"Natural disasters?"

"Yeah... Wizards created those sos the world wont get too overpopulated. But... I guess its not really working... They cant have natural disasters happening frequently... so.. yeah... the world's population is still increasing... But the natural disasters still help out a bit..."

"Help? Dont answer that. I need answers quick. Tell me how to help the monkey dude"

"It's Yoseob. You know... you could have at least talked to her instead of stalk her these past two years... Ive seen your room... Its kinda creepy..."

"Shut up! Tell me what to do"

"I dont know what to do... but... you know, there may not be a reverse 'spell' but there's always a way to reverse a spell... but... I dont know... Maybe if dad was here..."

"He's dead..."

"Shut up... I guess we'll have to just examine him... YOU still have to do the spell. Only the wizard who did the spell can fix it"

"Yeah yeah... Doojoon... can you do me a favor?"

"Call me hyung first" Hyunseung twitched his eye. "What? Im gonna help you~ the least you can do is call me hyung"

"Fine... Hyung, can you please do me a favor?"

"Aw~ YOu said please~" Hyungseung gave him the WTH look. "Okay, Okay. I will. What is it?"

"Dont tell them yet. Just... introduce me as someone who wants to hang out"

"Okay. But you will have to tell her soon, you know"

"I know"

"Good"

*End of flashback*

*Im gonna see her tomorrow... Im actually gonna get to talk to her tomorrow. We're gonna hang out tomorrow.... AHHHH!~ I CANT DO IT!~ Im so weird... I never thought Id become a stalker... she's just too... I need to forget her. She's happy with Yoseob anyway...Okay... Now, which one?*

Hyungseung stood up and looked carefully at the outfits he arranged on his bed awhile ago. Too Bad-boy, too Good-boy, too plain, too colorful, ........

Hyunseung continued examining the outfits till it was time to go to bed... He's right.... he is weird and... stalker-ish.

 

Meanwhile, Yoseob and Jieun were spending the little time they had left, with Yoseob as a human, together.

"Jagi~ I dont want to go out tomorrow~ Cant we just schedule another time with them?" Yoseob complained.

"I already promised Dongwoonie~" Jieun said.

"Dongwoon-ie?" Yoseob's eyes twitched.

"Yes... is there a problem?"

"Choom?" Yoseob said while expressing that 'little bit' with his hand.

"Oppa~ Are you jealous again?"

"I cant help it~ Any way~ Its a good thingfor you, right?"

"*giggles* Eo~ but its a good thing for you too~"

"Really?"

"Yeah~"

"How?" Yoseob said getting curious by the second. *This jealousy is freaking killing me~ How could it be good for me?* Yoseob thought.

"Well~" Jieun said while slowly approaching Yoseob's face and tugging his shirt so that their lips would almost touch.

"Oh~ I get it~ I should get jealous more often then~" They kissed and kissed until...

"GUYS~ IM HOME~ GAAAAH~ HYOSUNG WAS ABSOLUTELY- WAAAAAH!~" Kikwang immediately covered his eyes. "Ill leave but... could you guys not do that on the place where I sleep?"

Yoseob and Jieun quickly got off the couch.

"We weren't gonna do the dirty, you know!~" Yoseob argued.

"Yeah right~ Im just... gonna go visit Hyosung again :D"

"Its already 9:00!" Jieun exclaimed. "She's probably asleep by now! She IS part of the committee."

"Well... she wont mind :D" Kikwang left the couple alone... again.

"Can we continue where we left off upstairs?" Yoseob said, casually getting closer to Jieun.

"Hurm... no... You got youre reward"

"Hurmph! Fine... what if I say that I really dont like it when you and Kikwang get too close or when you and Dongwoon get along together so easily and when you say that TOP is totally awesome and-"

"Okay~ BUT!"

"What?"

"You have to beat me in an arm wrestling competition"

"What?!"

"Yes... wae? Scared?"

"Aniya!~ Thats too easy~"

"WHAT?!"

"I mean... I dont want to hurt you baby~"

"Get hurt? We'll see about that..." Jieun walked to the kitchen counter and readied herself.

"Just so you know... I wont go easy on you babe ;)"

They started. Yoseob was kinda breaking sweat. *Man, my Jagi's strong...* Yoseob thought.

The game ended with... Yoseob winning.

Yoseob grinned widely.

"After you, Jagi~" He said as he bowed like a gentleman before the stairs.

"You're unbelievable" Jieun said as she reluctantly went up the stairs.

"I know~" Yoseob said as he followed after her and slapped her but.

"YAH!"

"Hurry up!~" He whined.

 

Meanwhile, with Kikwang and Hyosung.

"Hyosungie!~" Kikwang whisperyelled. (A/N: You guys know what I mean, right? ^_^)

"Kikwang?" Hyoseung opened her window.

"Can I come up?"

"Umm... sure! :D"

Kikwang climbed the tree and entered her room.

"You're not a frog tonight"

"Yeah... the spell is kinda... well... confusing ^_^"

"Oh~... Why are you here anyway? We just said goodbye to each other an hour ago..."

"I missed you..."

"Huh?"

"Hyosungie... I know this is sudden because we've only been on like... 2 dates. But... will you be my girlfriend?" Hyosung just stared at him. Then she smiled.

"What's so sudden about that? Of course I will :D"

"Really?!"

"Yeah :)"

"Thank you!~" He hugged her and just when they were about to kiss, they heard voices outside of the room. Kikwang rushed out and climbed down the tree. They waved good bye to each other.

"Sungie?" Hyosung's mom said as she peeked at the door. "I thought I heard voices in here"

"Why would you think that?~ :D" Hyosung said.


This was a fairly long chapter, right? :D

Hope you guys like the IUseob and Kisung moments :D

Aww~ Kikwang didnt get that kiss :(

At least Yoseob's getting some XD