I will make her love me :)

Meow-ve you [EDITING]

(Kikwang's POV)

I took a look around her room. The whole room consists on mainly white and light pink stuff. Its all neat too... *light bulb* Could she be my... princess?

*smirks* Now all I have to do is get her to like me... make that love me. She will love me. It wont be that hard.

"Kikwang-shi~" Hyosung said as she entered the room. "Umm... do you want these?" She showed me a jar of... dead flies. "Oh... I was just thinking.... youre a frog so... ummm.... I saw these in my brothers' room so I thought... nevermind. Shireo?" I shook my head. "Okay :)... Ill just... heheh" she put the jar down on her table and frowned. "Maybe I should just bring it back :)" Am I in heaven? Her smile is just so... *falls back on the bed and sighs dreamily* "Umm... Kikwang-shi?" I got back to my senses and found Hyosung staring weirdly at me. I quickly fixed myself up. "Umm... are you gonna sleep? 'cause I know frogs dont actually sleep... If you are... youre welcome to just use my bed :)... Im gonna sleep now so... chaljanayo :)"

She hopped onto the bed which made me bounce around a bit.

"Ooops! Sorry~... habit :) Good night!~"  I nodded.

 

*next morning*

"Kikwang-shi~ Kikwang-SHI~ KIKWANG-SHI!~"

I bolted up.

"Huh? What?... oh... :) Annyeong!~" I said

"Annyeong... um... You should put on some clothes before my mom-"

"Hyosungie?" Her mom said as she peeked throught the door.

"Yes mom!?~..." Hyosung said as he quickly tried to hide me under the bed.

"What?!" I said

"Just go!" I obeyed and went under the bed.

"Hyosungie?... Oh!~ youre awake~ Good. Breakfast is ready honey :) Hurry up and get ready for school :)" I heard her mom say.

"Dae!~" I heard the door close. I got out from under the bed. I looked at Hyosung who was covering her eyes.

"Wae?" I said.

"Clothes..." I looked at myself. Oh... Im so stupid...

"Ill hurry and dress up :)" she nodded with her hands still on her eyes. I dressed up and told her that she could open her eyes now. She smiled. "Thats weird..."

"Wae?" she said.

"You're not freaking out..."

"I have brothers"

"Not about the thing... well yes about the thing but also the me turning into a frog thing"

"Oh... that... I dont know :)... Umm... can you go out the window and enter again through the front door? My mom cant see you going out of my room..."

"Sure :)" I did what she said and knocked on the door. "Annyeonghaseyo!~ Lee Kikwang ibnida!~" I greeted her mother.

"Oh!~... are you Hyosung's friend?"

"Dae~"

"Boyfriend?"

"Umm...-"

"Come in!~"

"Hyosungie!~ Your namjachingu is here!~" her mom said happily.

"Eh?!~" I heared Hyosung say as she went down the stairs. "Ah!~ Omma~ He's not my boyfriend!~"

"You dont need to hide it from me sweetie~ He already told me~" Hyosung looked at me questionably as I rubbed the back of my head and smiled nervously.

"Come!~ Have breakfast!" Her mom pulled me to the Kiktchen and sat me down in front of a plate. "Here~" she put some eggs and sausages on my plate. "Ppalli mogo~ :)" I looked at Hyosung. She nodded. I slowly put the food in my mouth. "Massida?"Ive got to admit... her mom is waaaay to close for my liking...

"Dae~" I nodded while backing my neck out a bit.

"Sungie~ Come and eat now~"

"Omma... I have to be at school early... I have a commitee meeting" Hyosung said.

"Okay!~ Ill just pack some up :)"

"Komawo omma~"  Hyosung said. She went to her room and came back with her bag and mine.

"Oh!~ Now I now who's bag that was!~" Her mom said while smiling quite mischievously.

"Omma!~" Hyosung said.

"Okay okay~ Ill stop teasing. Go to school now~ Go!~" She said as she slapped Hyosungs but out of the door. "Neo doo!~" she slapped mine too.

 

We sat quietly on the bus to school.

 

"Umm.. Kikwang-shi~ I have to go now so... umm" she said

"Gwenchana:)... can we see each other afterschool?"

"Sure~ :) Annyeong!~"

"Annyeong!~" We waved at each other. ASAA!~ I got a date with her!~~

"Kwangie!~" Yoseob called out. He approached me while holding Jieun's hand. No~ You cant feel hurt at that... you like Hyosung now... I smiled.

"Hey guys!" I cheerily greeted them.

"Waaah!~ What's up with you and Hyosung?~" Yoseob teased.


Annyeong!~ Kisung chapter!~ Ill write an IUSEOB one tomorrow :)