I.... WILL have you

Meow-ve you [EDITING]

(Jieun's POV)

"I-I-I...I dont know Yoseob....." I said. I really didnt know. I dont know what I'm feeling right now, I dont know how Im supposed to react,......I dont know if I like him back.

"Its okay if you dont answer now...Its only been a few days anyway." he smiled at me "There's no rush" I looked at him with observing eyes. I wanted to make sure he was okay.

"I'm okay! :)" he chuckled as he covered my eyes.

"Yah!" I said as I pushed his hands off my face.

"Can I...umm...have a hug?" he smiled sheepishly.

"We'll see" I said as I walked into the house.

"Yah!" he said as he got in and closed the door behind him. "Its a yes or no qeustion!"

"What do you want for dinner?" I said ignoring his protest.

"I'm going to hug you" he said. I didnt hear him well. He said it softly so I dont know exactly what he said. I continued inspecting my fridge. Tsk...these boys demolished everything. I have to remember to get groceries next time. When I closed the fridge, I felt someone snake their arms around me.

"Yah!" I shouted.

"I already told you I was going to do it"

"I didnt hear you"

"That was the point" I turned and smacked his arm.

"Hey!~~Its not the arm's fault for wanting to hug you!" I ignored him.

"We're only having ramen today"

"I dont mind...I'm happy just being with you. You fill me up"

"You could have just ended with 'I dont mind' " I mumbled. My heart was thumping. Im probably tired...

After dinner, I went up to my room to wash up because I wanted to sleep early.

"Isnt it too early to go to bed?" Yoseob said.

"Im tired" I said

"Does your head hurt?"

"A little..."

"Come here" He pulled me to the couch and slowly sarted getting closer to me.

"W-what are y-you-" He placed his hands on my head and started rubbing my temples. The his hands made their way to the back of my head. He was massaging me. It felt good.

"Relaxed yet?"

"Mmmm?" he chuckled and stopped. I whined from the loss of his touch on my head.

"You were heading to dreamland...I didnt want to carry you up the stairs"

"Hmph!"

"You enjoyed it"

"Did not"

"You did" he stated firmly

"Fine...I did" I think I'm going soft on him....

"Jieun-ah...I just wanna know if...I have a chance"

"What do you mean?"

"I want to know if...I could get you to love me and that I wont be friend-zoned"

"What will you do if I said you'd just be friend-zoned?"

"I'd be sad...but...I dont think I'll be able to stay away from you...I love you too much already..."

"Why'd you fall for me?....."

"I dont know...It just happened....I never felt this way before. I know for a fact that I really like you that it could already be love"

"You said 'it could already be love', so its not love yet"

"Yet"

"Psh...I'm gonna sleep now" I got up. He grabbed my hand.

"I'll be waiting Jieun-ah...sweet dreams" he pecked my cheek and let go. I hurried to my room and closed the door. I clutched my chest. Do I like him?

 

(Author's POV)

Pictures were scattered upon a table and posted on a wall. The pictures only had one thing in common. A person. A girl. Lee. Ji. Eun.

"He took her away...He took her away...He took her away...He took her away...He took her away..." The person said as he rocked him self on his bed. *Jieun-ah~~ What does he have that I havent got? I've loved you for 2 years. I treasured you for 2 years. I need you...I want you...I WILL have you. The little wont be able to fight back*


Did I make the mystery person sound creepy enough? Sorry...I dont really do creepy, obsessed, psycotic characters. :)

 

 

I can, too, fight back!~~ - Yoseob

I'll help you hyung!  - Dongwoon