The word

Meow-ve you [EDITING]

(Jieun's POV)

We got to our class and sat down. Yoseob was copying some of the notes I took yesterday. He seems like a good student.

"Good morning class!~~" The teacher said

"Good morning Mrs. Yeon" We greeted.

"Oh! Yoseob-shi. Youre here today. Would you like to give me an excuse for WHY you were absent yesterday?" Mrs. Yeon said sternly.

"I...uh....had problems with my hotel..." Yoseob said. Wow! He lies well too..."I moved out this morning"

"Where are you staying?...I had strict instuctions from your father to watch over you"

"I know...Im...staying at a friends house"

"May I know who?"

"You dont know her....I mean him"

"Ill talk to you after class" Mrs. Yeon said when she realized she was not supposed to talk about these matters here. She continued our lesson yesterday.

 

*After class*

Mrs. Yeon approached Yoseob's table.

"You can take your lunch now Miss Lee." Mrs Yeon said

"She can stay" Yoseob said. Mrs. Yeon raised an eyebrow but shrugged the matter off later.

"Who?" Mrs Yeon said.

"Her" Yoseob said. Mrs Yeon looked at me then shook her head.

"Your father will be mad...Why did you leave the hotel? Im pretty sure its not financial difficulties"

"Just a small problem...I just need to stay with Jieun." Mrs. Yeon looked shocked.

"When did you two get together? You were only in seoul for less than a week?!"

"We're not together" I said.

"Then how did you get pregnant?!"

"MWOH?!" Yoseob and I yelled

"I-I-I'm n-not pregnant" I said

"Youre not?"

"She's not!~~We're not even at that level yet!" Yoseob said. I kicked his leg.

"What do you mean by YET?!We will NEVER get to that level!" I said

"Dont be like that, baby~~ *pouts*"I kicked him again.

"I am NOT YOUR BABY!" I was going to kick him again but he ran behind Mrs. Yeon.

"Dont kick me!~~Kumo!~~Help me!~~My Jagi is out of control!~~~"

"Yah!.....wait...Kumo?"

"Yes...I am Yoseob's aunt. His dad's older sister" Mrs. Yeon said

"Older? But arent you like 30?..Yoseob's 17..." Mrs. Yeon chuckled.

"I'm 41 this year" she said

"Ah? ah sorry...."

"I actually took that as a compliment" I smiled sheepishly.

"Your getting along with your in-laws!~~" Yoseob said. I glared at him.

"I'll be at out place, Jagi!~~" He said as he ran out of the room. Our place?! I never said anything about sharing that place with him! I cant believe I actually thought he was tolerable before...

"You know...Yoseob is a really good boy. He wont ever hurt you. Maybe you should take him into consideration. I think you two look good together. And I noticed that you arent that wallflower anymore" Mrs. Yeon teased. "People are noticing you now"

"They noticed me before!"

"As the girl who always topped the exam ratings, yes. But they never bothered to really talk about you now. Youre actually the talk of this school now"

"What are they talking about?"

"I dont know...I just here your name every now and then...Take care dear. I really think you should at least consider Yoseob. That way I can have my favorite girl as my in-law!" I blushed.

"I-I'll try...Yeojin...Yah! Why didnt you ever tell me your age!? I looked like a fool in front of Yoseob!"

"Ah!~~So you care about how Yoseob views you?"

"Aish!~~"    Yeojin and I are actually good friends...she treats me like her own daughter. She cant...have kids. It's sad..I know. She's like the mother I never had. My parents always leave me alone so I...I dont really know them.

I headed for the garden after Yeojin left.

"Jagi!~~~" I was greeted with a really annoying screech. I went to him with a creepy smile. "W-Wae geure?" I readied myself to kick him but he ran away. I chased after him. "Mianhe Jagi!~~ Mianhe!~~" He ran screaming.

"I AM NOT YOUR JAGI!~~~~~~~"

"Whats going on here?" someone said.

"Kwangie!~~Help me!~~" Yoseob hid behind Kikwang.

"Yah!~~Why are you always hiding?!" I said

"Youre going to hit me...." Yoseob said

"No Im not" I lied. I approached him but he immediately went to the other side. This continued for awile.

"STOP!~~I want to eat!~~" Kikwang said finally getting tired from being Yoseob's defence wall.

"Funny you should say that when you stole my pancake this morning" Yoseob said.

"It was unfair that you had enough pancake mix to make pancakes for 8 people but you only made enough for you and Jieun!"

"I didnt know you were coming!"

"Yeah right!"

I ignored the boys' quarelling and pulled out my lunchbox.

"Waaaah!~~Jagi!~~Can I have some?" Yoseob said, obviously.

"No" I said

"Pweeeese!~~You cant finish all of that! Plus! I dont want ny Jagi to get fat!" I glared at him. Then I looked at my food. He was right. I couldnt finish it.

"Fine....."

"AHHHH!~~~" Yoseob sat in front of me and opened his mouth.

"No"

"Pweeese! AHHHH!~~"

"Im not feeding you"

"Ah Wae?! AHH!~~~"

"You should just feed him. He wont stop until he gets what he wants. He's spoiled" Kikwang said as he took a bite from his own lunch.

"I am not spoiled! I am fresh! FRESH! Im the FRESHEST thing EBER!"

"Stop using aegyo!"

"Youre just jealous because you cant use it!"

They quarelled again. I stopped Yoseob from talking by stuffing food into his mouth. He smiled sheepishly.

"Thank you!" Kikwang said.

"Youre welcome" I said. Yoseob swallowed his food.

"AHHH!~~" Yoseob said.

"Feed yourself. Im tired." I said

"Okay...since my Jagi is tired." When will he stop calling me JAGI!?

 

*After school*

"I'll see you guys tomorrow!" Kikwang said as he waved at us.He was going with his other friends to a party. Yoseob was invited too but he said he didnt want to go.

"Bye!~~" Yoseob and I said. This felt nice....having friends. ARE they my friends?

"Why didnt you just go?" I said as Yoseob and I walked home.

"I could just suddenly turn into a cat in front of everyone there, you know?" Oh yeah...forgot about that. "Aaaaand" he added

"What?" his aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand was too long.

"I wanted to spend time with you" he said as he blushed.

"Yeah right..." We stopped in front of our house. Wait...did I just say 'our' house? I opened the gate and went in. Yoseob grabbed my hand before I could open the door to the house.

"Wae?"

"I really wanted to spend time with you, you know.." Yoseob said. He looked......sincere. I felt butterflies in my stomach. Why am I feeling this way? I only feel this way when Taeyang winks at the camera!

"Jieun-ah...I know its only been a few days but....Saranghae" I froze. He did not just say that. And...Did I just feel happy? Wait...Im still happy. I feel like my heart's going to jump out.

"Saranghae" He repeated


WAAAAAAAAH!~~~Yoseob just said SARANGHAE!~~~ kekeke

I wont be updating for awhile 'cause my mom is taking my laptop away. I have exams... :(

Have you guys checked out my other fic?

Its.....

'Back to You'

Another IUSEOB fic.

I also started a oneshot :) please have a look :)

Cold hearted

 

 

HAHAHA...cute Yoseobie :)

IUSEOB!~~ aegyo!~~

 

 

*gifs arent mine