Ribbit Ribbit CROAK!~

Meow-ve you [EDITING]

(Kikwangs POV)

It took me one frigging hour to get out of the basement and to the garden where Jieun and Yoseob would probably be. I had to HOP! HOP! AND! Im all SLIMY! I hopped into the bushes of the garden. I could've sworn I saw a snake... or it could have been that green hose... Now I have to worry aboout people seeing me... a lot of people like to chase frogs and torture them... especially Mr. Choi, our science teacher. He would love finding another frog to disect in front of the class. *shivers* Why couldnt he turn me into a chameleon?! I'm bright green for goodness sakes! People would spot me meters away...

"Oppa... gewnchana?"

My ears perked up. That was Jieun's voice...

"Eo... gwenchana~ :)"

"Chincha?...*sigh* You miss him, dont you?"

"How could I not? He's my BEST friend. We grew up together. We communicate with each other almost everyday. We even tried our best to talk ot chat when I was in Busan and he was here... It couldnt be Kikwang... but... the thing DooWoon showed me... I just dont get it! Kikwang would speak to me if he had a problem with you and I going out. Plus! Where could he have gotten those powers? I would have known if he had any magical powers. Im his Best friend... Jagi..."

I peeked through the bushes and saw Yoseob leaning on Jieun's shoulder while she comforted him.

"I wish it wasnt Kikwang who did it... He couldnt have..." Yoseob said as he held on tighter to Jieun for more comfort.

"Me too... he was a good friend..."

"A best friend..."

I hopped to the front of them. They were still embracing each other sso I had to croak to get attention.

"Omo! Kaeguri ida!~" Jieun said cheerily. She probably wanted to lighted up the mood. Yoseob just stared at me.

"That's weird..." he said

"Wae?"

"It reminds me of Kikwang..."

"YES!" I said- croaked.

"Eh?" Jieun said.

"Its nothing... nevermind. Come on... we better get to class. *sigh*" Jieun looked at him and hugged his arm.

"Mianhe, oppa..."

"Huh? Wae?"

"It my fault you and Kikwang are like this now..."

"Dont say that!~ Its not your fault. The only one at fault here is... me."

"OPPA!"

"Its true... I shouldve noticed that he liked you... Im a bad friend..."

"Oppa.." Jieun held his face. "Let's forget about it for now, nae? I dont like seeing you hurt and blaming yourself..." she was getting teary eyed. Yoseob took her hand and kissed it.

"Arasso... Jagi... let's skip school today"

"Andwae~ Yeojinnie will get mad at me again~ She saw us come to school today..."

"Arasso..." Yoseob faked a smile as he took Jieuns hand and headed out of the garden.

"Chamkanman... Arasso... lets skip school today"

"Why the sudden change of mind, Jagi?"

"I forgot Kikwang would be in class. Youre not ready to face him yet..." she smiled. "Lets get some ice cream~" Yoseob grinned at her words.

"You're the best girlfriend ever~" he pecked her a couple times on her face. (Including the lips^_^)

"Aish~ Come on~ We still have to sneak out" She said as she wiped her face with her napkin to get rid of Yoseob's slobber. "Why'd you have to me?!~"

"Wae? You taste good... like ice cream :) Im working up my appetite"

They walked away. Wait! NO! I chased them while repeatedly ribbitting.

"Oppa... the frog is following us..."

I need to find a way to tell them Im me! ARGH!~ OH~ MADDA!~ I remember that Yoseob and I made this frog song when we were kids... I hope he still remembers.

"Croak ribbit ribbit croak croak ribbit ribbit croak ribbit ribbit croak ribbit ribbit croak croak" I sang the first part of the song.

"Thats weird... that sounds like the song Kikwang and I made when we were kids..." Yoseob said

"You think thats weird? The weird thing is that this frog is actually singing"

"Jagi... I think it Kikwang"

"YES! MAHCHAH!" I said.

"Okaay... you sure oppa?"

"30%"

"Ill just try this..." she looked right at me. "If youre Kikwang... hop 3 times then try to look cute"

What?! Im a frog! Not a rabbit!~ I ignored my thoughts and just did what she said. I hopped 3 times. Now.. about that looking cute thing...

"OMO! It just used a peace sign~" Jieun squeeked. "

"So I guess its Kikwang..." I croaked it response. "Arasso... hop in" I hopped into Jieun's lunchbag which Yoseob was carrying.

 

(Yoseob's POV)

We successfully sneaked out of school and got some ice cream. Then we went home to see what we could do about Kikwang.

"Did you turn Yoseob into a cat?" Jieun interrogated Kikwang. He was currently on the kitchen counter. He shook his head.

"How do we know if youre not lying?" She continued. Kikwang held up his hand to indicate that he promises he's not.

"I cant talk to him like this... its weird... lets just wait till tomorrow. He might change back." She told me. "Ahh~ Pigonhae~ (A/N: Im tired)"

"You should rest Jagi... Ill just... talk to him for a while." I said.

"Eo~" She kissed my cheek and headed upstairs. Kikwang raised his eyebrows.

"Stop it~" I knew what he was saying... he's probably thinking that we act like a married couple. Kikwang smiled. "I knew it. I know you didnt turn me into a cat. Even if you could, I know you wouldnt" I smiled. "Make yourself at home Kwangie. Just dont come upstairs..." Kikwang put on a sly smile. "Shut up~" I left him there and went up to my Jagi with a grin. I have my best friend back and... geu geu geu... Jieun might let me massage her:) What? She's tired!~ :D


Okay... Cheongmal. Cheongmal. Cheongmal. Cheongmal. Cheongmal. Cheongmal. Cheongmal. Cheongmal. Cheongmal. Cheongmal. Mianhe!~

My mom took my laptop again because of some reason she wants to keep to herself. Which could be for no reason at all. I woke up one morning and found my desk empty. My laptop was gone. I seriously thought someone got into our house and stole it! So today I really really missed you guys and I missed updating soooo~ I used my secret weapon (and my report card:)), AEGYO!~ KEKEKE Im pretty good at it :)

I really wanted to do a double or triple update but my mom gave me a curfew so... I cant :( Ill try tomorrow~ Who knows... I might even do a quadruple update. That is if we go straight home after my piano lesson :)

Sorry for the extremely late greeting :D

 

SARANGHAEYO!~ <3