(I cant think of a title) ^_^

Meow-ve you [EDITING]

(Author's POV)

TOP walked through the halway, sliding his hand over the lockers. He was scanning for something... He stopped in front of a locker with a DooWoon's Foretune Telling flier. *Amateurs* he thought. He continued walking until he felt it... he went back to the locker with the flier. With a simple tug on the lock, it opened. Papers, books, food and a soccer ball were all mashed up inside. He kept searching 'till he found it. He smirked *Guess they arent amateurs afterall...* He grabbed the relic and put it in his pocket. *Now... time for that fight with the little *

 

(Yoseob's POV)

"Oppa! You arent serious are you?" My caring Jagi said.

"Of course I am! Anyone who hurts you has to feel my WRATH!" I said

"Thats sweet, oppa~.... but you cant even beat Kikwang!"

"He's a freaking muscle freak!"

"And you think TOP isnt? Hes more than that too! Hes a Wizard! He could knkock you out with out even touching you!"

"I cant back out now... my reputation..."

"Youre reputation?"

"Yeah~ My man pride!"

"Man pride?" I could tell she was holding back her laugh.

"I have Man pride!"

"Hehe... you cant even kiss me that well..." she covered .

"Mwoh? I dont kiss well?" I smirked "Maybe you should judge me again...." I leaned in to kiss her sweetly but a BIT passionately. I dont want to get right now...

"Fine... I take it back...."

"Thank you" I smiled in victory.

"Oppa... I dont think you should fight TOP"

"I can beat him..."

"You think so?" I froze at the sound of his voice.

"Huh?" I said with a TEENY crack in my voice.

"I heard my name"

"Oh! That was..um... we were talking about the... top of Mt. Baekdu!~ We're nerds so we like talking about that stuff. Right, Jagi?"

"Yeah~ We're nerds so we like talking about that stuff" she said with a smirk that said 'What did you just call me?!'. Did I just get into trouble with Jieun, too?

"Whatever" he said as he swang his fist at me. I, LUCKILY, dodged it. I dont know how I dodged it. I didnt even see it coming.

"What was that for?!"

"You wanted to fight me. Did you not? Now stand still so I can hit you" He threw another punch at me. I dodged it again. Punch. Dodge. Punch. Dodge. Punch. Dodge. Punch. Dodge.  SMACK

"Ah!~ Mianhe!~" I said as TOP touched his slightly red cheek.

"Did you just slap me?"

"No!~ I-I... um" He started throwing all sorts of attacks at me. I started getting tired so I thought I'd try something.... THUD

"OMO!" Jieun said as she ran to me. Gasps were heard around the crowd. Wait... how did they get here? If they're here, where are the teachers? Oh right... the teachers in this school leave before the students.... I looked at the unconcious TOP on the floor. Did I really just do that? Did I just become CatMan? Oooh~ Superpowers!

"Oppa!~" Jieun hugged and pecked me on the cheek. She pecked me on the cheek. ON THE CHEEK. I just knocked out the scariest guy in school and she gives me a peck on the cheek? Before I could protest about her small mistake Kikwang jumped on to me.

"Yaaah!~ Seobie!~ He's become fighting machine!~~~ Youve improved bro!" He said as he squeezed me tight and-

"WOAH! Dont even try it man!" I said as I pushed him off.

"Wae? You dont want a kiss from Kwangie?"

"No!~ Not from you or any guy either"

"Oh!~ So does that mean youd be okay if it was from any girl?" My Jagi asked. Eh?... trouble?

"Aniyo!~ I would only recieve kisses from you Jagi ^_^ I would barf if anyone else kisses me"

"Good answer" she said as she pecked my on the lips

"Im expecting more later" I whispered into her ear.

"Psh..."

"Uh...guys? What about him?" Kikwang pointed to TOP. I grabbed a hose from the bushes and used it on him. He woke up with a simple 'oh' and darted off. He didnt even bother to say 'Im gonna get you for this' or anything. huh?????

 

(Author's POV)

"YAH! JANG HYUNSEUNG!"

"Mwoh? ARGH!~ AAAAAAAAH!~"

"YOU HELPED HIM DIDNT YOU?! YOU HELPED THE LITTLE !"

"Im...ARGH!~ Sorry~ AAAAAAAAAAARGH!"

"Sorry doesnt buy it" he threw Hyunseung to the other side of the room causing the things on the wall to fall down. He then threw the relic at him. Hyunseung caught it. "Get the job done....fast" TOP left.

"Some life I have..." Hyunseung mumbled as he pulled a piece of glass from his arm. He groaned in pain. He went to clean the stuff up and froze when he saw....

*He still has it?* he thought. He stood up and walked away with the relic. He snapped his fingers and the stuff on the ground went back to their original place. He examined the relic.... it had a strange marking on it...

 

It looked like a man with no legs... Hyunseung ruffled his hair.... "I dont know anything!~ How am I supposed to figure this out?! It just a stick figure!" Hyunseung complained. * I need to get that spell done in a month... but HOW?!~  I also need to figure out what I have to do to turn the Babymonkey back to human.... ARGH!~ TOO MUCH WORK!*


Guess Hyunseung has a lot of work cut out for him, huh?

AAAH!~ CHESOHAMNIDA!~ I couldnt update yesterday cause my computer suddenly hanged! I hate when that happens.... It turns out our internet cable was disturbed by a bunch of birds... pigeons. Which reminds me.... Hyunseung hates pigeons... HAHA!~ That was so random~ ^_^

HAHA!~ I love this picture :)