We were wrong?

Meow-ve you [EDITING]

(Jieun's POV)

Yoseob was clinging on to me the whole day... we were shopping at the mall. We were just waiting for Yeojin to come. She wants to have lunch with us today.

"Yah! Yang Yoseob! Can I have some space?" I said

"But! There's alot of people here!~ What if you get lost? PLUS! I have to protect you~~~" he said rather sweetly.

"Psh... " that's all I could say... winning an argument with him is tiring... and impossible. I couldve said that it was HIM who'd easily get lost but then again... he would never let me out of his sight... ARGH!~ I want to get mad at him but....

"YEDEUL-AH!~" I saw Yeojin in front of a pizza place, waving her hand at us. We approached her.

"Yeojinnie!~ You dont have to shout so loud~ We were barely 5 feet away~" I whined.

"Aye~ you really are the whining couple" she ruffled up our hair.

"What did I do?!~~~~~~" Yoseob whined.

"Just come in~" She dragged us both inside and sat us down. "What do you guys want?"

"Ummmmmm~~ You decide, kumo" Yoseob said. I nodded.

"Okay... we'll just have a hawaiian pizza :)" Yeojin said. "Jieun-ah... you?"

"Umm... I'll just go with what you guys ordered :)"

"Is that all mam?" the waiter said.

"Yes, thank you" the waiter took our menus.

"So... what are you guys doing about that cat thingy" Yoseob and I looked at each other. We havent made any progress at all except for finding out who it is..."Nothing?" We shook our heads. We didnt want her to know that it was TOP. She might do something reckless and expell him. She had the power afterall, being the older sister of one of the owners. She sighed. "Is that DooWoon duo good?"

"Dae, kumo. Theyre really good~" Yoseob said. She raised an eyebrow.

"Uh huh~.... oh the foods here~"

"AHHHHHHHHH!~" Yoseob suddenly screamed.

"Wae, oppa?" I asked. He was under the table.

"Ah~ I forgot to ask the waiter to remove the bell peppers. He has a phobia..." Yeojin said. Huh? I had no idea Yoseob was like this. Yeojin quickly ate all of the bellpeppers and told Yoseob the coast was clear now.

"Really?" I asked him.

"Theyre scary~" He said as he took of the crust from his pizza and gave it to Yeojin. Dont tell me Im in love with a Mama's boy?! I mean... Auntie's boy. He doesnt have a mom.... Yeojin took his plate and started cutting the pizza. Then she put hot sauce and rolled the cheese up.

"Here.. ppali mogo"

"Komawo~ Kumo~" Yoseob happily ate the pizza while I awkwardly put the slice in my mouth. It figures... he would always ask me to feed him, dry his hair after a bath, highlight his book for him, kiss the wounds he gets, make sure his clothes are ready for him before he comes out of the bathroom..... WOW!~ I didnt really realize it before... Yoseob really has me under his control...

 

"You guys have fun!~~ Dont worry about getting overboard!~~ Im expecting a nephew really soon!~" She waved goodbye to us.

"Yeojin!~"

"Kumo!~" We whined.

"You really really are the whining couple... tsk tsk... REMEMBER! NEPHEW!" She went her way. Yoseob and I put our heads down.

"Come on, oppa~" I took his arm and skipped forward.

"Eo!~ WAIT! Jagi~ My shoes are untied~" He said

"Ah? Oh!~ Ill tie it for you oppa~" I went down and tied his shoes.

"Ah!~ My Jagi is so good to me~" He pecked my cheek.

"Of course I am!~" We continued roaming the mall. Wait... did I just....

"Jagi!~ Lets get ice cream!~"

"Eo!~"

 

*The next day in school*

"Hey guys~ How was your weekend?" Kikwang asked us.

"It was great~" Yoseob said "My Jagi was especially good to me this weekend" he wiggled his eyebrows.

"OHO!~" Kikwang exclaimed.

"IT NOT WHAT YOU THINK!~~~~" I waved my hands showing my denial. They hi-fived. "YAH!~~"

"Okay guys!~ Put your books away and take out your pens. Surprise quiz!" Yeojin said as she entered the room.

"Cant we have 5 mins review, saem?" Minsoo, our class president, said.

"Umm.....I was just.... KIDDING!~ HAHAHA."

"SAEM!~" The class whined.

"How was your weekend guys?" Everyone started chattering.

"YOSEOB HAD A REALLY GOOD WEEKEND! HE STAYED UP ALL NIGHT LAST NIGHT!" Kikwang said.

"Oh really?" She eyed me. Why was she doing that? She winked. "Okay~ Lets stop the chit chat and get back to our studies. Exams are getting closer~"

The whole class groaned.

 

"Yah! Lee Kikwang!" Yoseob tackled Kikwang as soon as they stepped out of class.

"Wae?!~~~"

"AISH!~ Ack!" Yoseob bumped into someone. "Chesoham....nida"

"Watch where your going!" TOP roared. He walked off. We should probably confront him now....

"WAIT!~" I ran after him.

"Jieun-ah!~" KiSeob followed after me.

"What?!" TOP yelled.

"Can we just ask you something?" I said

"Get over with it...."

"Were you the one who turned Yoseob into a cat?" He stared at me with a blank expression.

"Im gonna go now and talk with 'sane' people worth my time. TA TA" he left. It wasnt him?

"JIEUN-AH!~" KiSeob exclaimed, panting.

"Why'd you run off like that?!~" Yoseob whined. "My legs are hurting now~"

"Ah!~ Mianhe Oppa~ Ill massage them later tonight, nae?" I said, taking my handkerchief out to wipe his sweat.

"My Jagi's the best!~"

"Yoseob's getting some tonight~" Kikwang cheered

"YAH!" I scolded.

 

*At DooWoon's*

"Doojoon-ah!~ I talked to TOP today but... he seemed like he didnt know a thing... are you sure its him?" I said

"Let me check again...." He closed his eyes to concentrate. "Whats this?... Dongwoon-ah~"

"Wae, hyung?" Dongwoon said.

"Check this out..." Dongwoon focused as well.

"What? How?"

"What's wrong?" I asked

"We were wrong...."

"Huh?"

"Its Kikwang" they said

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!


:D

Have you guys watched this yet?