Confusing...

Meow-ve you [EDITING]

(Kikwang's POV) *after school*

GRRRR!~ Yoseob kept teasing me about Hyosung the whole time I was in school... well... not just Yoseob. Apparently the whole school knows that I asked Hyosung out. Its good that no one bullied her because of that... unlike Jieun. *sigh* Jieun was teasing me too... She said that Hyosung and I look really good together. I know I shouldnt feel hurt but... I cant help it. I really did like her... alot. But I know I like Hyosung more and I would pick her immediately if I had to choose (which Im sure would never happen but Im full of myself so...). *sigh* That cant be right... that means I still have feelings for Jieun... aniya~ Forget about her! I mean you've only liked her for... 2 years... *ruffles up hair* HYOSUNG! I. LIKE. HYOSUNG. I. WILL. LOVE. HYOSUNG! HYOSUUUUUUUUNG!~

"Kikwang-shi?" I got back to my senses and found Hyosung a few centimeters away from my face. I quickly fixed myself up.

"Annyeong~" I said.

"Annyeong~" she said as she sat down across me. We're in a cafe thats near school. I was waiting for her because she had more committee stuff to do. "Did I take too long?"

"Aniya~" I shook my head and my hand.

"Chincha?" she eyed my drink that was already finished.

"I drink fast :)"

"Oh~"

"I mean... I drink fast... I dont drink alcohol"

"*giggles* I know that~" ... Oh yeah... hehe... Im such a pabo...Its not my fault! Im so nervous my hands are probably gonna leave a mark on my jeans!

"So... umm... where do you want to go?"

"You're the one who asked me out but you had nothing in mind?"

"Heheh.... I just... wanted to spend time with you..."

"Chincha?"

"Eo~... Ive liked you for quite some time..." I said while looking down to hide my blushed face.

"Na doo..." My head shot up. Did she just say... Na doo?

"What?"

"Me too... I like you too... also for quite some time already..." I grinned widely. I feel really really really really really really HAPPY!~~

"YES!" I stood up cheered.

"Yah..."

"Mian... I just so happy right now" I said while sitting back down.

"Kaja!~" she took my head and lead me out of the cafe.

"Where?" I said as she kept pulling me to god knows where.

"Our date" she cheekily smiled.

We stopped at the mall...

"The mall?" I said

"Eo~ :D" She dragged me inside to the... arcade place? "COME ON!~" She headed straight to the dance dance revolution machine where alot of people were gathered. There were two people who were competing. It was Lee Joon and some other guy. The song stopped and the machine anounced Lee Joon as the winner.

"Who's next?" Joon said.

"ME!~" Hyosung put her hand up. I looked at her in disbelief. She was actually gonna challenge that dancing freak? He's freakishly amazing! I watched as she stepped up onto the machine. She sent a wink to me which made me blush. Aish! I feel like a girl... I the one who's supposed to be making her blush...

"OKAY!~ THE NEXT CHALLENGER IS JEON HYOSUNG!~ Welcome back :)" the announcer said.

"Glad to be back :D" Hyosung said.

"OKAY! LETS START!" The announcer said as the music started up.

"Aish! I thought I would at least be King for a week~" Joon said.

"Mian :)" Hyosung said. They started moving. None of them were making mistakes so far. The song suddenly got faster. I couldnt follow their footing at all! Both of their scores were tied at the moment. Both of them getting higher and higher until...

"ARGH!~" Joon made a mistake. The song ended and Hyosung was anounced, the winner.

"That was so~ close~" Joon said.

"Mianhe~" Hyosung said.

"I missed you"

"Na doo~" They hugged. My instincts spoke up and I suddenly got onto the machine and pulled them apart.

"Kikwang-shi~" Hyosung said, surprised. I noticed what I did and quickly pulled my hand away.

"Mian... I dont know what happened... I just... got jealous..." I said while rubbing the back of my neck. She smiled.

"Gwenchana~"

"HEY HEY LETS HEAR IT FOR OUR DANCING QUEEN~~!" The announcer pulled her away. The crowd cheered. Jeon Hyosung! Jeon Hyosung! "OKAY!~ SINCE WE HAVE 5 MORE MINUTES FOR THE TOURNAMENT, WE'LL HAVE ONE MORE BATTLE! AGAINST THE QUEEN!"

"Sir... can you please step of the platform? Unless YOU want to challenge her?" The anouncer said to me.

"Actually I do want to challenge her :)" I said.

"Chincha?" HYosung said. I nodded.

"OKAY!~ OUR LAST CHALLENGER IS... what's your name?"

"Lee Kikwang" I said

"LEE KIKWANG!~" the crowd cheered.

"Gwenchana, oppa~ You have my shoulder to cry on when you lose~" Hyosung teased.

"Oppa?..." I smirked "We'll see who's crying on whose shoulder tonight" She giggled.

"Okay~" The song started. WTF?! Its the hardest song here! Hyosung laughed.

"Oppa~... this song's my specialty :D" I gulped. Nah~ I can do this! Its easy~

*minutes later*

"AND THE WINNER IS~... Okaaay~... ITS A TIE!" The anouncer anounced. (A/N: :P)

I stood there proudly while Hyosung looked at the scores with wide open eyes.

"How did you.... How did you..." she said

"You inspire me :)" I said

"Aish!" She punched me lightly on the shoulder.

"WE HAVE A QUEEN AAAND KING THIS WEEK!~" The anouncer said. "That's all for today folks! The machine is now open for free use."

Hyosung and I went outside.

"You were awesome~" Hyosung said.

"Neo doo :)" She blushed. She checked her watch and gasped.

"OMO! I need to go home! Mianhe, Kikwang-shi~ Ill see you tomorrow~"

"Wait!"

"What?"

"Call me oppa"

"Thats all?" I nodded. "Okay... BYE KEGEURI OPPA!~" She ran away from me.

"YAH!" she giggled. "BYE~" I jumped up and waved at her. She's so cute... I continued walking and saw Jieun and Yoseob. Thye were walking home together with ice cream in their hands. Figures... I cant believe it! Their both amazing singers but all they do is eat ice cream all day!~ Jieun had one on each hand. Jieun got some ice cream on her cheek. Seconds later, Yoseob it off her face. Then they started their bickering. I admit... I am still a little jealous of Yoseob... but... Im a little okay now. Before, I would flinch a little at their closeness but now... Im oka- BANG! They kissed... I still cant get used to that... it felt like I was just shot in the heart... Why am I like this? I like Hyosung...

 

(Yoseob's POV)

"I want another one~" I said. I was down to my last ice cream cone.

"Oppa!~ You already had 2! I still cant believe how you managed to hold three ice cream cones at the same time, let alone finish 2 of them in 5 minutes!" Jieun said.

"Heheh... Im fast!~ :D AAAND!~ Its ice cream :)"

"You have a point~" She said as she both her ice creams.

"Jagi~"

"Wae?" I her cheek which had a smudge of the chocolate flavoured ice cream she was eating.

"Yah oppa!~ Jijeobon!~" she wiped the part I with her shoulder.

"I just noticed that ice dream tasted better when is on you~ See~" I smashed my ice cream on her cheek and it off.

"OPPPA!~ Youre so gross!~" She whined.

"You like it~"

"Aniyo!"

"Yes, you do~" I said in a baby voice.

"Aish!" She continued to eat her ice cream... I already finished mine...

"Jagi AHHHHHHHH~"

"NO!~ You already had three~"

"Aww~... SARANGHAE!~"

"Not working~"

"MANI SARANGHAE!~"

"La!~"

"MANI MANI MANI SARANGHAE!~"

"La~La~La~La~"

"Aish!" I quickly captured her lips. "Mmmmm!~ Strawberry and chocolate~"

"Oppa~ I didnt eat strawberry ice cream~"

"Uh uh~ The chocolate ice cream has strawberry bits in it~"

"tsk tsk..."

"SARANGHAE!"


Im in the mood again!~ HEHE... My room's clean now!~ (because I cleaned it up...) Your comments were sweet~ I really did want to shout at the kids but... Im too nice... *sigh*

Anyhoo!~ Its a Kisung and IUSeob chapter!~ :D